Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? (41836 Views)

Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Yoighaman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why should a lady or guy play second fiddle by being on the side? That's the lowest ebb of self-worthiness... anyway, everyone to his or her own.

Let's continue to read comments.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Kenydisharp1985: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
My own is that the small guest house I use to pay 1k collect one shot from my side chick was also locked down. Yawa don gas.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by beejay85: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Pls make my wife no hear ooo....met my girlfriend on Monday afternoon shopping for d lockdown....made arrangements against 2mao my off day since I work in fmcg sector...to meet at our regular location...8am till nite....yeeh!!! Who slap me??

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nothing will happen.

Every side guy/girl is someone’s main. They will all go back to their main. At least they are well aware of what they are into.

The main question should be for people dating multiple lovers and they all asked you to come isolate with them.

How did you choose? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Mryacks: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
Lol. While this lockdown period is a blessing to some families, it's also a curse to some families. Some families are tired of each other already. There's this nigga in my street, he's never interested in any discussion if it's not business discussion. Was surprised nigga is fully following the updates on Corona virus. Each time, he sees me, he will be like "Guy, they never see vaccine for this Corona, this thing is taking time" He will give me other necessary updates which are correct update. I come ask am, this one wey you dey follow medical news all of a sudden. Wetin happen? Na boredom or what? He opened mouth talk say, am tired! House done tire me. But, you supposed dey enjoy house with madam naaw. He said No! Her wahala is just too much. Can't bear it anymore. Saw him this morning as at 7am with his bag. Told me he's going to somewhere for some tasks. He'll be back on the 15th. My mind told me, he's going to meet his side chic.

Crazy... grin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
sencekompis:

i see only white people flying yo heaven in ur portrait. WHY WHY ??

It's only a picture. No matter the race/color we are all one in Christ. Also notice the character is duplicated all over.

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Kenmatt(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Any girl that is dating a married man has a low self-esteem

If not abject poverty? What would make you to be sleeping with another woman's husband.

Can you even be proud to showcase it?

You can only sneak into the Hotel room to wait for him or he sneaks in to wait for you.

There is no fun in it.

Truth be told.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Convid80(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
genq:

Nope!

This lockdown will cause the breakdown of many marriages.
Couples who are used to having their own space will be forced to deal with the reality of their already broken relationship. Husbands and wives will get sick and tired of each other, children will be bored and will end up witnessing numerous arguments between their parents.
It's gonna be a sh!t show!

I don't think so.
It's a moment for healing. It's a moment of renewed friendship. Here we are doing just fine. Myself, my wife and our 4 children. It's just fun.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by genq(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Some may simply reignite that spark. Afterall they saw something special to marry the person... So they should get their freaky on.

That's not how it works in the real world my dear. Growing apart is a thing!
Besides, not every wife's c*nt is as 'sweet' as yours - see what I did there cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Deltatoto: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Does a side babe/boo not know they are for time passing and paid for it?

Let us stop trying to shame side lovers for once that shift focus where it really belongs: The married people breaking their vows.

The married people took vows with their spouses and are the ones who should be held accountable for it.
which kind dirty vow.One Toto Dey Kill prik
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Cocolatti(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Galaticos444:
Some men side chick ar their househelp so notin change
Yea but the show no go easy for Oga since everybody dey house. Na to dey sneak for midnight go see househelp.
grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by okoroemeka(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
like it or not there will be a spike in childbirths in 9 months time,you cannot keep a man and woman lockdown in a house and not expect then to misbehave,also the constant rain has made the climate perfect for serious romancing.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Enjoying my space alone just that staying in door can be very frustrating tend to eat alot while @ home consuming things i wouldn't have consumed while busy with my hands.....

NB sometimes i even lose my home devices 4rm tv, stereo even generator just to keep my hand doing sth....... Biko who ever that has this virus sud come and carry am..... I no do again
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Gabbriell: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
RapistOnBail:

If I'm to be given a life sentence, I will cut of my Dick.

Life can't be this boring abeg!

Meanwhile,

I'm using this free time to uncover the lies in the Religious books ..

Uncover lies in the religious books? With your limited brain? grin grin good luck

If you read the word of God with the aim of pointing out lies...the devil will help u wela. He will baptized u with confusion. THE SECRET TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS GIVEN TO THOSE WHO ARE AFTER GOD'S HEARTH.

Am not stopping u... Just wishing u good luck grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
Lol. While this lockdown period is a blessing to some families, it's also a curse to some families. Some families are tired of each other already. There's this nigga in my street, he's never interested in any discussion if it's not business discussion. Was surprised nigga is fully following the updates on Corona virus. Each time, he sees me, he will be like "Guy, they never see vaccine for this Corona, this thing is taking time" He will give me other necessary updates which are correct update. I come ask am, this one wey you dey follow medical news all of a sudden. Wetin happen? Na boredom or what? He opened mouth talk say, am tired! House done tire me. But, you supposed dey enjoy house with madam naaw. He said No! Her wahala is just too much. Can't bear it anymore. Saw him this morning as at 7am with his bag. Told me he's going to somewhere for some tasks. He'll be back on the 15th. My mind told me, he's going to meet his side chic.

grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
pocohantas:
Nothing will happen.

Every side guy/girl is someone’s main. They will al go back to their main. At least they are well aware of what they are into.

The main question should be for people dating multiple lovers and they all asked you to come isolate with them.

How did you choose? grin

The bolded is not necessarily true. I have about eight lovers and five are in committed relationships, the other three are just FWB. I hate commitment
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
CaptainMitch:
We thank God for soapy, when the isolation is over olosho go hear am
@least make we give olosho space make their pvssy tight small

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fobeezy:

The bolded is not necessarily true. I have about eight lovers and five are in committed relationships, the other three are just FWB. I hate commitment

Naso. I have 10 too, they are all in committed relationships. 6 are married, 2 are engaged, 1 is a widower. The remaining 1 is “just a friend”.

I hate commitment too.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Naso. I have 10 too, they are all in committed relationships. 6 are married, 2 are engaged, 1 is a widower. The remaining 1 is “just a friend”.

I hate commitment too.

Yeah. Dry attempt

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
A sister with economic sense can make money from brothers next door this season. Sha just make sure you don't make babies alongside. Nigerian govt is begging for money to fight Coro not to cope with the effect of population increase
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
eni4real:
Riyadhgoddess has Spoken grin

Lols I greet you sir
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by JUBILEE2000: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Fobeezy:
It’s been good and bad.

Bad because of the obvious sexual starvation, but asides that it’s been generally good.

My three girlfriends are with their husbands and families, so naturally they cannot give me as much attention.

One has not been able to contact me since the lockdown was announced on Sunday.

The second tried chatting me up yesterday but couldn’t keep up.

The third can chat but cannot do our normal nude video calls. angry

Other than that, I’m good. I’ve smoked less. Drunk less. Slept more. Read more and intend to read even more and sharpen my mind for the necessary hustle post-lockdown.

I’m also scared of chatting any neighborhood girls because demand for them would be high in these times and I can’t vouch for which of them will be Coro-free. I also don’t masturbate, so I expect to have severely congealed spermatozoa after this isolation period ends.

God help the first girlfriend that visits me after quarantine. The husband might need to carry out a DNA test after she delivers

My advice to you is to stay away from people's wives. There are some men whose wives you touch, u will be doomed for life. May God help you

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by chelseamann(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
It is now that you will know the advantage of having a girlfriend in your area
very true..see me now calling one babe that I used to avoid...
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Mykel51(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I hate commitment too.

Poco !!!...you don crack my ribs...Lolzzzzz
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
JUBILEE2000:

My advice to you is to stay away from people's wives. There are some men whose wives you touch, u will be doomed for life. May God help you

Pls edit my comment. Jubilee2000
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by masterflowx(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
I've done my part. I transferred N25000 to my side babe on Sunday evening immediately Bubu announced the lockdown.
And I have no feeling for her whatsoeve since my wife is right here with me.

Though, I do call the lady but twice a day. For example: yesterday I called her in the morning and night. I also told her not to call me because she's aware that I'm a married man.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Teebabsfmfr: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Aunty Cynthia, they have lockdown the abortion centers, what will you do now?���

Click below to watch what Auty Cynthia did.���

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and Share with friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB6C6hXSgZY
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
darfay:

Your topic says A, your write up says Z
I thought you were a born again abi e don tire u?

Pele o Deputy Jesus, Michelin Tyre ni!
What has my write up got to do with my faith as a believer of Christ?
My love for Jesus can never go soured!
I am a Realist and everyone around me is fully aware of that.
Next time when you come across my write up, read to understand and not to misunderstand.
Please go back and read my disclaimer again.
I wrote it in English language.
Thank you.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by laiperi: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
All these Hypocrites. You would think there equal numbers of men and women. As if monogamy is part of African culture.

Wait until your daughter is over 30 and tell her to marry Jesus.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/286536/isolation-without-girl-friend-alcohol-cigar-coffee-or-tea.html
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kenmatt:
There is something I said once among my friends, most of them that are married took it personal.

But truth be told, if I get married tomorrow, I'll never keep a girl outside my wife.

Not that I'm holy or it has anything to do with spirituality but it's just my decision.

That's why I must take my time to get absolutely who and what I really need in a woman as a wife.

She will be my everything, infact, my World.

God Bless You for this and He will strengthen you to keep to your words...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Marriage Has Failed Me! / 5th Wedding Anniversary: "Coming To America" Themed Photoshoot Of Nigerian Coupl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.