Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians (3460 Views)

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike / Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by gistembassy123: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Again controversial BBNaija Reality Tv star, Tacha has drawn reactions from Nigerians after she shared sultry photos, showing her in a dress which revealed her cleavage.

The pictures which were shared on Instagram was captioned with a message which wishes Nigerians a “happy new month”.

See more photos and reactions from Nigerians below.

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/reactions-as-tacha-flaunts-cleavage-in-her-happy-new-month-message-to-nigerians/

Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
TRANSLATION: ogas at the top, big boys etc, its business as usual and i am available to chop in these difficult times of COVID-19...

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by Opperwezen(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
This woman is setting a standard in the media industry that's affecting homo sapiens of the female gender, it's up to you to decide whether its negative or positive.
Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Opperwezen:
This woman is setting a standard in the media industry that's affecting homo sapiens of the female gender, it's up to you to decide whether its negative or positive.

Is she the first?
Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by Iceyjayz: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
All nah packaging, that boobs has already fall jare.
Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by Ciaos: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
How slippers take become elevator?so fake high.
Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by Rickjordan(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
For goodness sake, must everything be sexual
Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rickjordan:
For goodness sake, must everything be sexual
This is a LADY that finds it very difficult expressing herself in the public.
If I were her, I will spend more time developing my senses and how I interact with people since my JOB will involve meeting with people.

But rather she believes her JOB, will be to give BLOWJOBB en masse.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
sometimes i use to wonder if men will still marry this girls with their wayward attitute

Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by joinnow: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
I hope she has gone for covid 19 test since she returned from UK recently
Re: Reactions As Tacha Flaunts Cleavage In Her Happy New Month Message To Nigerians by Dominatrix(f): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
EVILFOREST:

This is a LADY that finds it very difficult expressing herself in the public.
If I were her, I will spend more time developing my senses and how I interact with people since my JOB will involve meeting with people.

But rather she believes her JOB, will be to give BLOWJOBB en masse.

Socially awkward without even realizing it

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Pic: When Davido Is Selling Disc In Lagos / Abandoned Billionaire Daughter Begs For Direction To Computer Village / Wow: See Bathroom Photos Of Bobrisky As He Exposes Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.