Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

COVID19 - Gov Obiano Of Anambra Donation Is For Self Interest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID19 - Gov Obiano Of Anambra Donation Is For Self Interest (445 Views)

Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / Atiku Campaign DG Accuses Obiano Of Betraying Igbo’s Interest / Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID19 - Gov Obiano Of Anambra Donation Is For Self Interest by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11290636_fbimg1585672170445_jpegfd09641e7a95eaa0c2742795d3d76c78

I don't care what you think it s my opinion that the Donation of Gov Obiano of Anambra is for Self interest and not for the people.

The Issue of covid19 is a pandemic that affetc the whole world and every is a stakeholder. The serious-minded people are respond swiftly but Willie Obiano is busy overseeing the printing of his Photograph and that of his wife on the bags/sack of rice that will be distributed on the state.

His gift is deceitful, selfish, self centered and not people-mind. The cost of customizing the bag could have being used to buy more item that will go round

Jack Ma is not a Nigeria neither has affinity with Nigeria but donated items worth billions without printing his name of photo on them.

May we remind Mr. Willie Obiano that the Money used for the relief item came from Nigeria's Pockets and it belongs to the people of Anambra State, not his family. I will also want all other Generous Donor not to commit their money into Mr. Obiano hand rather should donate materials and items. A Public figure like artists, celebrities should rather be put in charge of the distribution instead people who will use their donation for political purpose. This should also apply to other state.

On this platform I call-out a Man who Donated N50m, Please if you know him tell him, he is still owing us N950m

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11290638_fbimg1585672156760_jpegd7778eafcbd126c7aed6229c63f8345b
Re: COVID19 - Gov Obiano Of Anambra Donation Is For Self Interest by maxjax(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
undecided bend down select
Re: COVID19 - Gov Obiano Of Anambra Donation Is For Self Interest by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
I know some will asked me what Have I donated?
My answers is

1=> My Garri finished before its normal time,
2=> If am in such position I will do differently and be selfless
3=> The short-man from Kaduna is not painting his picture on bag of rice too
Re: COVID19 - Gov Obiano Of Anambra Donation Is For Self Interest by layzie: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is rather a Nigerian thing and not peculiar to Anambra state alone. If i remember correctly, the kerosene governor had his face on the tanker, several governors that started a transport scheme had their faces on the vehicles etc as if it's their personal money they used for such. Even if it was their personal money, the cost of customising could also be applied to increase the quantity of the items being shared as you pointed out.
I look forward to the period when we will have matured politicians in Nigeria and not these self serving set we presently have.
Re: COVID19 - Gov Obiano Of Anambra Donation Is For Self Interest by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
layzie:
This is rather a Nigerian thing and not peculiar to Anambra state alone. If i remember correctly, the kerosene governor had his face on the tanker, several governors that started a transport scheme had their faces on the vehicles etc as if it's their personal money they used for such. Even if it was their personal money, the cost of customising could also be applied to increase the quantity of the items being shared as you pointed out.
I look forward to the period when we will have matured politicians in Nigeria and not these self serving set we presently have.

Thank you for this submission.

I know people are reading Nairaland. Since I call out Atiku most big had been giving N1b donations. In as much as we do not contribute to their pocket, they should know that they have bigger responsibilities on their hands

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Allow Your Deputy To Lead – Folarin Tells Makinde / Omg! See What Custom Boss Say About The Rice Buhari Ordered Given Out To Masses / COVID-19: Total Lockdown in Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.