Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (71860 Views)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
adioolayi:
Government is being civil here, you are harrasing the civil enforcer....When Soldiers come now, you will start shouting soldiers should not come into civil matter....Okay na.
people should die of hunger?

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by hilfinity(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
TallPck1:
Just because they were unarmed.

They should have channel that energy on the evil politicians. Stupid and lazy youth.

Y don't u lead d way for dem Mr sabi undecided

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

I was referring to the fact that he wants them to be armed. He wants task force to be armed. I did not justify the attack on them. It seems no one is buying gift cards from you anymore. You are pouring your anger on me.

See this mumu... i dont sell gift cards...

I run a registered E-currency payment and import logistics company for importers...

Ure sitting down in your one room.apartment throwing tantrums to someone who has closed deals worth over 15 million today...

Wehdon sir
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Roon9(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Corona will soon humble them, by the time people start dropping like fowls on the streets.

Nobody will them to get inside and lock their door.

I don't pray for that though, but people should learn to obey the laws.

Nothing like that baba
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Switruth: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:
Corona will soon humble them, by the time people start dropping like fowls on the streets.

. Yes oh. On an empty stomach.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Adakintroy2: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:

Some of you don't know this people don't have money. You think they are making it up. You think going a day without food is possible. Come make I carry go marokor go see reality.

Day seven no go reach before you go start to see protest. You Wan lock more than 100 million people indoors with those audio donations. Na people life you take DE do politics.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by UrRealG: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Uvwie boys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by AnanseK(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rules and regulations cannot be enforced without the backing of armed police or military in Nigeria.

Certainly Not in the lawless parts of the country.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Ejima1: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Babatunde40(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

See this mumu... i dont sell gift cards...

I run a registered E-currency payment and import logistics company for importers...

Ure sitting down in your one room.apartment throwing tantrums to someone who has closed deals worth over 15 million today...

Wehdon sir

Closed deal of N15 million and made a comment with the first line exposing your anus.

The N15 million you closed is inside your anus. Go to you pit toilet and shit it there

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Hypocrit: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:
I have said my mind on this inhumane lockdown... I pointed out the impracticality of such in a poverty stricken population. Some of you here attacked me for voicing the clear obvious... Behold! This is just a tip of the inevitable!

When people with foresight speak, myopic individuals think they know better.

Lemme just be observing all of you... Some of you think you are safe in your "Castles" and "Fortresses"!!!... Don't you worry... Time will tell. grin
is because they don't care about the masses, they only fear getting infected from the masses, that is why the sit at home song is already a hit. If they actually care about the masses they should have also considered the predicament of the masses. An average rich man in Nigeria is selfish. As you said in your last sentence, they should be prepared.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by m140(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:

Ode, so na only Corona dey kill mumu, go check pictures from biafra war, you go know say hunger dey kill wella, na your head make them chop, mumu

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by adioolayi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lostz:
people should die of hunger?
Indian lockdown 1.3billion people.... CoVID19 containment requires strict measures. You think Government is happy with the lockdown
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Angelfrost(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Shut ur empty mouth...

Even in the almighty US, there are people shouting they cant sit at home and even confronting security operatives presently...

Its naturally programmed that there will always be animals who will revolt in every geographical locations ... u will def see few people who will blame hunger and wont stay at home whether in Nigeria, UK, US, Italy, india or UAE...

What must be done has to be done...

Just look at the trash a supposedly learned and responsible individual is typing... You even had the temerity to begin with insults.

Those nations you mentioned didn't totally shut down stores where basics are procured... Some went the extra mile to palliate the stress by going from house to house supplying provisions... South Africa even provided food and shelter for most of the homeless...

If we must copy other nations in lockdowns, is it too much to ask that we do it properly, and humanely??!...

Next time, use your brain before rushing off to mention people who you disagree with... Hiss!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by victorian(f): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
People will start fighting back before the two weeks. Just watch and see.

An hungry man is an angry man.

Let government continue with the lock down until we start killing ourselves to have food to eat as cannibals. Then people eyes go clear.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by 3kay945(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Dear friend, this is just Day 1 o!!!... And your leaders are proposing 1 to 2 weeks!!!

This is the real ticking time bomb!!!

In my area, no light for 3months now. We depend solely on generators. Wont people go out to get fuel , atleast for water
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Pope20Davy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
TallPck1:

They should have channel that energy on the evil politicians. Stupid and lazy youth.
U nko how many energy u have
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Gazzy88(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
This coronavirus is a blessing in disguise to reset so many things across the globe. Revolution is inevitable if care isn't taken. FG should already know that "an hungry man is an angry man".
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nascad: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
This set of people named task force here are Delta State Traffic Management Authority officers who deployed themselves to the roads. They have no business being on the road today as all the roads are virtually empty.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by GallantDuke(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
PH should also do it to the taskforce in Rivers state
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hypocrit:
is because they don't care about the masses, they only fear getting infected from the masses, that is why the sit at home song is already a hit. If they actually care about the masses they should have also considered the predicament of the masses. An average rich man in Nigeria is selfish. As you said in your last sentence, they should be prepared.

Exactly...

This is nothing but poor planning and selfishness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by sylve11: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Anny505:
I don't know why I find this funny grin

See Temple Run grin

Nor run first.... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
adioolayi:

Indian lockdown 1.3billion people.... CoVID19 containment requires strict measures. You think Government is happy with the lockdown
you will be in your house eating and expect some people to go hungry because you are afraid of Coronavirus?

Better for everyone to die of Coronavirus

Make this thing reach 2 weeks first say Dem no open this lockdown.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Pope20Davy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:

See u they should sit at home and wait to die of hunger abi
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by vioment: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ekelebe and others should go there and do investigation, arrest 3 or 4 people to teach a lesson. Arrest them for 1 month, especially that shirtless village wanna be champion.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Bontia(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
The ignorance of my tribesmen. The taskforce guy you are beating is not responsible for the untold hardship you are facing. Channel your energy and frustration rightly.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by kalufelix(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:

corona kill you there ode! You have the resources to stay at home or probably living off a wealthy relative doesnt mean everyone has. You think this is holiday for you to eat and whine your lazy ass ontop bed mumu..think before you type its just 2 deaths and many positive cases has been treated and discharged. If corona doesnt kill you you still get to die thru 1001 other ways mumu...keep spreading panic las las na people like you go first die mumu..

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by SeriouslySense(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
I tell you, i don't understand our youths, why they are never smart enough, what is the meaning of this, what about the fulani herdsmen, the other security that have arms
TallPck1:

Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by SeriouslySense(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
So Ignorant
Bontia:
The ignorance of my tribesmen. The taskforce guy you are beating is not responsible for the untold hardship you are facing. Channel your energy and frustration rightly.
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by Truthbites: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
bikerboy1:

people would rather die of Corona virus than hunger
Re: Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today by alexola20(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.