Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help (12048 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by dominique(f): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Theclaaa:
Thank you for all the comments , I totally agree with what you are all saying , I will let him go after lockdown , he will go and stay in church for counselling and deliverance, right now he have nowhere to go , I don’t want him to be in the streets to be infected with this deadly disease ( corona)

What exactly are your plans for Grace? I guess nothing since she's nothing but a poor orphaned maid. The monster you created will soon come back and destroy you and don't you dare say God forbid.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2020
asapeola:

Hey bro! U suffering from glaucoma or something? Ur not d only one i have responded to on this thread. So stop overreacting pls. Still ur advised to converse like a homo sapien n not some bayling. No insults just pure sensible and rational convo, or is that hypocrisy too
You and I are not bros.

We started our conversation on a good note, only for you to get influenced by the hoepreneurs and then start throwing shots...now you're complaining when I return the favour. cheesy

Who were you referring to when you said you made someone admit the boy should be punished?

Come on, don't be shy..
If you have any integrity, you would say the truth.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

You must be a dolt.
Am I not the only one you've been having a conversation with here on the matter?
Who else would you have been referring to if not I? cheesy

Talking about mentioning names, was your name mentioned in my first comment on this thread before you took it upon yourself to be a reprobate of bad fortune?

You think you can outwit me, don't you.. you must be silly.

You see how God operates!
https://www.nairaland.com/5770039/social-etiquette-guarding-tongue

That is the link to the latest topic on the FP. Dont look at the messenger but the message. On that note i am done with you bro!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2020
asapeola:

You see how God operates!
https://www.nairaland.com/5770039/social-etiquette-guarding-tongue

That is the link to the latest topic on the FP. Dont look at the messenger but the message. On that note i am done with you bro!
Very funny.. cheesy

Another proof of your congenital hypocrisy is that the people supporting your stance here and whom you're laughing with are actually the ones who came in here throwing insults and calling people fools, rapists, cultists, and useless...yet you're not directing your message of Islam to them.

Fvck off with your sanctimonious hypocritical dogshít dude straight into the deepest abyss of hell. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Hathor5(f): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2020
The right thing to do is to report him to the authorities. There are no two ways about it. He committed a serious crime on a child and he needs to face the consequences. It is also your duty to ensure he does not ruin another child's life and you should do whatever you can to help the child who was raped in the most hideous way. I pray she will recover as much as one can recover from this horrendous experience but I am afraid it will affect her forever. cry

It is also true that it is easier to condemn a stranger than a brother. When it comes to family we all know how to draw a line between the person and the act. And it is also true that the individual and collective stage of moral development in Nigeria ends with "what's in it for me?". The result of this underdeveloped sense of morality is visible everywhere.

Theclaaa, it is hard for me to feel for you because you should have never employed a child to do your work. I hope you find the strength to do the right thing now and that your sense of integrity will lead you to protect the innocent.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

You and I are not bros.

We started our conversation on a good note, only for you to get influenced by the hoepreneurs and then start throwing shots...now you're complaining when I return the favour. cheesy

Who were you referring to when you said you made someone admit the boy should be punished?

Come on, don't be shy..
If you have any integrity, you would say the truth.

I really like you and i had to respond to this one despite saying i was done. Yea! this what I'm talking about!! Clean clear message less emotions. Dont u feel better n less expectant if i was gonna respond with insults too? Notwithstanding, its u i was referring to, so u can go n kee urself!! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2020
asapeola:

I really like you and i had to respond to this one despite saying i was done. Yea! this what I'm talking about!! Clean clear message less emotions. Dont u feel better n less expectant if i was gonna respond with insults too? Notwithstanding, its u i was referring to, so u can go n kee urself!! grin grin
So why were you initially dilly-dallying and acting like it was someone else.

See, don't let me invoke Sango on your destiny.
You dey craze... grin
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Brazenbabe: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
The crackhead never disappoints smiley
Prosecute the rapist? Never! He is family.
Suggest on appropriate punishment for him? Naahhhhh He's not a hypocrite.
Won't I rather be a hoe than a rape apologist with verbal diarrhoea?

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Sterope(f): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Their degree and severity of harm differs. This one is between an innocent child and a grown adult.

You are extremely ridiculous to think theft and rape are comparable. It didn't start today.

crackkhaus:

Both are crimes and should be reported to the authorities, end of story.

In Nigeria, thieves sometimes get life sentences or even capital punishment, yet rapists don't get as much.

Let your morality judge that.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Sterope:
Their degree and severity of harm differs. This one is between an innocent child and a grown adult.

You are extremely ridiculous to think theft and rape are comparable. It didn't start today.

Take your faux sense of morality to the courts and ask them why rapists don't get as much prison time as armed-robbers.

People commit suicide when they lose money to thieves, yet you're here blabbing about severity.

Take several seats please.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by DocAdray(f): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Theclaaa:
Thank you for all the comments , I totally agree with what you are all saying , I will let him go after lockdown , he will go and stay in church for counselling and deliverance, right now he have nowhere to go , I don’t want him to be in the streets to be infected with this deadly disease ( corona)

You're a wicked woman and karma must deal with you! Your don't even consider that your children can also be abused anally, you're talking about counselling and deliverance. SMH

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

So why were you initially dilly-dallying and acting like it was someone else.

See, don't let me invoke Sango on your destiny.
You dey craze... grin

Bro, i just kinda remembered uv not really advised the OP despite all the back n forth!

Now crackkhaus, what is ur honest advice to the OP as that's y she posted the ish on here

Ayam waiting shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2020
To the decorated coward who can never quote me directly to rant, for fear of being torn apart to shreds...

If the hoepreneurship stiletto fits you, please wear it proudly. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Brazenbabe:
The crackhead never disappoints smiley
Prosecute the rapist? Never! He is family.
Suggest on appropriate punishment for him? Naahhhhh He's not a hypocrite.
Won't I rather be a hoe than a rape apologist with verbal diarrhoea?

I'd rather be a man-w.hore too jawe! Las-las na to find country where hoepreneurship isn't criminal.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

[s]You're a first order hypocrite

People like you , your maid can't even eat on the same table with you , cannot sleep on the same bed with you , will not attend the same primary school with your kids.

But you're here claiming IMPARTIALITY OF THE LAW , EYES OF THE LAW.

NONSENSE & HYPOCRISY[/s]
I take it that pretending you know someone you don't is an NL thing.

We don't do maids here, and child labour is illegal.

If I were in Nigeria and have a maid, it wouldn't be an 11-yr old girl or underaged who should be in school learning simple geometry or algebra and enjoying being a child. But let's suppose this is the case and she also happens to be an orphan as Grace is, best believe I would show her so much love like she has never known.

You don't speak for me.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2020
asapeola:

Bro, i just kinda remembered uv not really advised the OP despite all the back n forth!

Now crackkhaus, what is ur honest advice to the OP as that's y she posted the ish on here

Ayam waiting shocked shocked shocked
Olokun strike you for assuming you can determine when or how I post.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Sterope(f): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Stop being clever by half! You compared theft with rape not armed robbery. I really do not have time to school about history of rape and sexual assault laws.

Rape apologist oshi!

crackkhaus:

Take your faux sense of morality to the courts and ask them why rapists don't get as much prison time as armed-robbers.

People commit suicide when they lose money to thieves, yet you're here blabbing about severity.

Take several seats please.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by ThothHermes: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Bla bla... Dem still dey on the matter.

When this kind of thing happens in your family and half of your family members are saying "let's settle it as a family matter," then you will realize that "rape apologists", "cultists", and all what-not are also in your family.

The internet is a great place to live out ones fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Sterope:
Stop being clever by half! You compared theft with rape not armed robbery.

Rape apologist oshi!
And robbery is not theft.. cheesy

Dumbo...
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2020
ThothHermes:

When this kind of thing happens in your family and half of your family members are saying "let's settle it as a family matter," then you will realize that "rape apologists", "cultists", and all what-not are also in your family.

cheesycheesy

Even their own fathers and mothers sef.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Sterope(f): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Armed robbery involves use of force or violence
Theft doesn't

Now read up on history of rape laws and ask yourself how can you be so foolish to think the law is perfect?!
It seems like you get a hard-on on supporting violence and bad behaviour agaisnt women. Silly!

crackkhaus:

And robbery is not theft.. cheesy

Dumbo...

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Sterope:
Armed robbery involves use of force or violence
Theft doesn't

Now read up on history of rape laws and ask yourself how can you be so foolish to think the law is perfect?!
It seems like you get a hard-on on supporting violence and bad behaviour agaisnt women. Silly!

Fvck off...

Who are you and what are your qualifications to tell me to read up on anything...and where exactly did I mention the law is perfect?

You must be an intellectual goblin.

Armed-robbery is not theft... It's ballet dancing cheesy

Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2020
ThothHermes:

See not every family b like ur own! When ur female relatives (infant or old) get raped, ur own family can have an Umu-Nna meeting and present an award to the rapist! Every body cannot be like u! So stop forcing us pls.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Sterope(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Like your almighty dumbass knew the difference between armed robbery and theft!

I wasn't the idiot who pointed to the law for direction. The same law that would jail the issiter and the perpetrator!!!

crackkhaus:

Fvck off...

Who are you and what are your qualifications to tell me to read up on anything...and where exactly did I mention the law is perfect?

You must be an intellectual goblin.

Armed-robbery is not theft... It's ballet dancing cheesy

Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by ThothHermes: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2020
asapeola:

See not every family b like ur own! When ur female relatives (infant or old) get raped, ur own family can have an Umu-Nna meeting and present an award to the rapist! Every body cannot be like u! So stop forcing us pls.
undecided
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by asapeola(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

Olokun strike you for assuming you can determine when or how I post.

Crackkhaus! Did u see my username: Asapeola? Do u no its an appellation used for a particular title in the occultic world? When u keep calling sango and olokun, we r here laffing at ur folly. Ur calling the gods to strike their chief priest? Ur not doing well bros.

Just answer my qstn!
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Tomorrow if that girl starts dating and recounts this experience, the future bf will run to NL for advice. These same fools indulging the rapist, would be on the first page to tell him “fck and go, that is what they all say”.

One reason I am unrepentant on my stand to take rapists out- gruesomely. I will video it and go watch at home. That is the only thing that can calm me down. Not any church, not the police. Just his cries and death.

I guess everything about you is a twist, must you alway change the narrative just to gather attention ... so far from all pages where did any male support the evil act perpetuated, in which post of redpill or threads related to alpha males did you see the word "rape" not to talk of guys encouraging it.

To : we other males pls lets say no to rape. visit ashewo threads for more details.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Brazenbabe: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Why is he modifying his posts?
The former wasn't ferocious enough?
Shows his fingers are working faster than his brain.
You can modify posts but you can't upgrade brains unfortunately undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2020
asapeola:

Crackkhaus! Did u see my username: Asapeola? Do u no its an appellation used for a particular title in the occultic world? When u keep calling sango and olokun, we r here laffing at ur folly. Ur calling the gods to strike their chief priest? Ur not doing well bros.

Just answer my qstn!
Chief priest I greet you, you're doing well.

How about using your direct access to the gods to become the wealthiest black man on earth? cheesy
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Acidosis(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Brazenbabe:

Why are you people so bent on pushing your abnormal reality on us?
Some of us won't pat our brothers on the back for raping a child, some of us would throw him out immediately.
After all some parents throw their daughters out of the house for being pregnant out of wedlock.
I can see you are so used to covering crime that anyone that speaks against it is a hypocrite.
It is not by force to agree with you naaa, Haba.

But the guy you quoted is right. Throwing out your brother is not the punishment for rape.
Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by crackkhaus: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Robbery is not theft... cheesy

I can't, I just can't...

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help by Graxie(f): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Acidosis:

But the guy you quoted is right. Throwing out your brother is not the punishment for rape.
What do you advice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mothers: What Was Your Baby's Birth Weight? / What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? / Does Marriage Really Mean Settling Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.