Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba (73593 Views)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by shockingist: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pls let us know
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Franchise21(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Abeg when are they starting audition for this year Big Brother Naija? As we stay at home we need to be entertained accordingly.
I've been thinking that also

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by francis247(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Finally. Long overdue.
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Ishakam: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hi guy's good day and just want you to know I'm not proud doing this as it's insensitive of me during this time but I no get choice sincerely as Hungry wan finish me and there is no how to go out to hustle for even na daily bread. Please if you got spare or extra rice or beans or garri please I would gladly trek and come collect it if you stay around IKEJA or ALLEN and if you can please even na 2k or even 1k sef make I get gas and small food dey manage till this lockdown finish I go happy and pray for you and may God never allow you beg publicly for what to eat as there is no bigger shame. 30718157 11 first Bank
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by CanadaOrBust: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
suremanpatriot:
Infact why cant Lagos stat gov release their treeatment regimen to the nigeria ppl to use to stop the spread instead of lockin ppl inside for hunger to ravage them?
We keep hearin tht lagos gov hav treated and discharged one or two ppp,wht are they givin those ppl na? Share it mr sanwo ,is not jst washin hands,giv ppl ya formula.EKO O NI BA JE O! undecided

There s no cure or special treatment. The body cures itself and expels the virus, but it takes time. Meanwhile u need to keep the patient alive while the body is doing it’s work. U keep the patient alive by treating the symptoms and by putting them on ventilator when they can barely breathe on their own.
I’ll send u bill for this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Ishakam: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ishakam:
Hi guy's good day and just want you to know I'm not proud doing this as it's insensitive of me during this time but I no get choice sincerely as Hungry wan finish me and there is no how to go out to hustle for even na daily bread. Please if you got spare or extra rice or beans or garri please I would gladly trek and come collect it if you stay around IKEJA or ALLEN and if you can please even na 2k or even 1k sef make I get gas and small food dey manage till this lockdown finish I go happy and pray for you and may God never allow you beg publicly for what to eat as there is no bigger shame. 30718157 11 first Bank
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Xisnin(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
suremanpatriot:
Infact why cant Lagos stat gov release their treeatment regimen to the nigeria ppl to use to stop the spread instead of lockin ppl inside for hunger to ravage them?
We keep hearin tht lagos gov hav treated and discharged one or two ppp,wht are they givin those ppl na? Share it mr sanwo ,is not jst washin hands,giv ppl ya formula.EKO O NI BA JE O! undecided
Because there is no treatment regimen.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Staphylococcus: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
suremanpatriot:

Sigh.,..

Smh...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by greggng: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
suremanpatriot:

Lagos state government have never claimed the have the cure to this viruse . Like every other part of the world non has the cure ...Every medicine for it has to pass through some internationally approved standard before it can be administered . Lagos only used the only option available for any country affected ....that is tracing and isolating carriers of the viruse and those the come in contact with. .In the isolation camp is a matrer of how strong your body can develop anti bodies that can fight this viruse . Is majority on your immune system . Instead of wasting your time on the medicine they are administering at that centre m focus on staying safe and also eat things that will enhance your immunine system. ...There is also element of luck...Above all self medication is even worst ...Finally only the sick need drug....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by kwyllancy: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by smiliyB(f): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Covid here and there. Who else is tired of this whole stuff?
I'm ooo...so so so tired of it and the news.

cry cry
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by waynejesus: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Abeg when are they starting audition for this year Big Brother Naija? As we stay at home we need to be entertained accordingly.

Some of you here have goat brain
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Codes151(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

E tired me, the country wey already hot like mad.
lol
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Onlyonebuhari: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
suremanpatriot:

So that u can specialize in quackery; 8 years isn't a joke!
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Ogaga87(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Seun:
The website to visit is https://nimr.covid.com.ng/

Yahoo boys go soon compromise am now
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Galactico4ever(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
LandMann:
Has anyone ever encountered a situation where you can't access YouTube or Facebook on Airtel network?

I have enough data but somehow, the aforementioned sites don't work for me once it's around 4pm.

If you encountered such please share how you resolved it.

P.S
I suspect this free data that they gave due to Corona lock down. I usually get notifications that I have exhausted my allocation for the day then the sites stop working even when my subscription is still running and I have enough data.

Thanks all
Guy i've been having the same problem&i bought 4GB yesterday.Reopening My browser and apps have been a temporary fix though for a few minutes.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Jydez28: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
author=suremanpatriot post=88028889]I[color=#006600][/color]nfact why cant Lagos stat gov release their treeatment regimen to the nigeria ppl to use to stop the spread instead of lockin ppl inside for hunger to ravage them?
We keep hearin tht lagos gov hav treated and discharged one or two ppp,wht are they givin those ppl na? Share it mr sanwo ,is not jst washin hands,giv ppl ya formula.EKO O NI BA JE O! undecided[/quote]

Actually there is no special treatment, I was listening to the director general of the NCDC at the presendential task force briefing this afternoon, he said all they do is administer the patient and put them under watch or ventilator if need be, until the patient recovers on there own. So it's people that recover naturally no treatment
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by GGirll: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
manontree:
Crap. I don't get this sensational headline. Which one is drive through test? As long as we can only do PCR tests, this is simply not possible

We currently do not have the rapid test kits so I do not understand what this write up is all about

Abi o can we even bar code DNA after extraction without running abroad lol....this country 's health care system is in dire mess!
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by KunteKinte: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
oka4ugoo:
BBNAIJA Lockdown is definitely better than this one jareee. I wish the lockdown coincided with BBN Lockdown. People for don forget Covik 1~9 birus

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Decolonel(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Anyone located at Yabatech?
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by HDT13(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hope we now understand as a nation that our help is in our hand not govt ! Collectively we can achieve that which we yarn for!
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Elvis2kay: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
angry
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by sylve11: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is cool... cool
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Illusioneffect(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don't know oo but how will dey do a drive thru test when dey said we shud stay at home, aren't they promoting people to come out of their homes.
I don't know oo, someone shud come and teach me
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
suremanpatriot:

WHEN NA MALARIA THEM THEY TREAT THEY CANT DISCLOSE IT
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Nairalandmonika: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
manontree:
Crap. I don't get this sensational headline. Which one is drive through test? As long as we can only do PCR tests, this is simply not possible

We currently do not have the rapid test kits so I do not understand what this write up is all about
I watched one in Dubai, u drive there, drop your details and then they take your samples. Then they text you your result in the evening.
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by LabDNA: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
If it's not RT-PCR based test, it is not reliable.
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by tommy589(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I watched one in Dubai, u drive there, drop your details and then they take your samples. Then they text you your result in the evening.

That Dubai own is not free o. I hope this one is free
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by NorthPrince: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
blowjohn:

U know how many of my family members go drive thru?

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.