Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative (6417 Views)

Plateau Gov. Mutfwang Introduces Subsidized Metro Buses As Palliative Measure / It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) / FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Iamgrey5(m): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Really? so tell me the difference
The difference is that this a period of grief, while election is not a period of grief

One would expect people to show a little bit of humanity in this trying times

7 Likes

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by emirateprince: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice one

At all at all
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
This man makes me to keep denying Abia as my State each time I'm being asked questions about him by outsiders

Are you okay?
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The difference is that this a period of grief, while election is not a period of grief

One would expect people to show a little bit of humanity in this trying times

Let me not update you

1 Like

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by ABSAO(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Salvador1:
News to keep the skull miner busy

Meanwhile we dash ikpeazu to afonjas.
see painment!. OSU flat head, enjoy your disaster. we are allergic to incompetence in SW

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Iamgrey5(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Let me not update you
Please update me .
You better go for your Eba and Egusi soup.

6 Likes

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Please update me .
You better go for your Eba and Egusi soup.
Better than Ijebu garri with salt
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Iamgrey5(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Our governmnors don't distribute garri ijebu with salt

You better walk to Eboyi to have yourself tested for the Corona virus cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by pricklewane: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Igbos should come defend their governor here, multitude of them have been insulting Sanwolu since morning. See them below...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Can you imagine what this shameless n despicable pig is refuting on the dailies. A two term governor not ashamed to say he as not contributed a dime to the Covid 19 fund.

I spite on all this despicable shameless Igbos.

Here we have multitude of foolish Igbos insulting the effort of lagos state government but here is a shameless despicable 2 term igbo governor not able to donate N2 talkless of the N70 bread his senseless tribesmen are rubbishing. May each n everyone of you wail to hell for the excuse you have as governors.

Perfectnumber6:

I have given out more than a nose mask in my own little capacity, people like you are the ones hailing these useless politicians when they do what they were elected to do, And they start raising there useless shoulders . Was these items bought with any individual politician's money. Please i hate arguing on any forum. Good night and peace.
Dikegodspower:
my peope the 15billion and donations, that they gave Lagos state government. where is d money. he went and buy bread worth ordinary 70naira?
this is pathetic and harden of them
NaijaRoyalty:

Your comment reeks of poverty

God forbids
Ezemust:
it is rubbish and patetic.later they will say they spend 100 billion on this.even Ghana will not give this to it citizen.it better they dont give at all.
stupidmods:
Mtcheew
How many hours will 1 derica of rice and garri with 500 naira bread last me?
Yeye country
anonimi:

Truly pathetic.
We deserve our leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

Heineken post=87977548:
Even as I'm broke I think this is wrong. What can that bread do? They can do better. With all those billions? E no make sense abeg. I reject it also
kalufelix:
hmmm...what a fantastic show of shame! I reject this IJN..amen
Bevista:
Dreadful, to say the least. Come to think of it, how many residents will even get to receive that pathetic package?
Hedonini:
Joke of a country. What exactly is this ridiculous gesture supposed to indicate?

Well. Why is anybody surprised?

Some officials are shamelessly embezzling billions as we speak, all in the name of Covik 1-9. Nigeria is beyond redemption.
StPete:
This is the most stupid thing Lagos has ever done. How the hell do people feed on this trash for two weeks? What do they expect the really poor ones to cook the food items with? Or will people eat raw rice and raw garri? Everything in that bag is roughly N500 including the bread.

500 X 200000 = 100 million. Just 1 per cent of the money given to Lagos by FG excluding other donations
cucumbae:
I reject it IJN.This is not my portion.
Lush100:
this may be a good gesture but this is poor service,
I thought it is for the poor /vulnerable, so will this last for 14 days or are they bringing it everyday knowing that it's not even for everybody. this has no real impact I must confess.

see I am tired of discussing Nigeria matter.

9PBLIVE:
a loaf of bread for 14 days
Nigerians deserve better sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless war. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

Nnatuu:
God will still punish Lagos state government....irrespective!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Our governmnors don't distribute garri ijebu with salt

You better walk to Eboyi to have yourself tested for the Corona virus cheesy

Beating about for words. An average Yoruba man depends solely on Ijebu garri both women.
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by nwadiuko1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
fake news will kill people faster than this virus...
That's Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere ,the General Oversee of OPM worldwide sharing food and money to the less privileged here in Port Harcourt.
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Iamgrey5(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Beating about for words. An average Yoruba man depends solely on Ijebu garri both women.
You are not even making sense anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Salvador1: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
ABSAO:
see painment!. OSU flat head, enjoy your disaster. we are allergic to incompetence in SW
sanwo that is tinubu equipment what has he done
Meanwhile here is one of your own incompetent gov

Desist from hypocrisy

Hydraulic fracturing soup drinker

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by MetaPhysical: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
The problem of Ibo na Ibo.

These are the things Kanu should be ontop. Ipob should be making noise....lots of it, about SE Governors cheating the citizens and giving Ibo bad names.

Instead of criticizing Ikponazu they will be jumping on Buhari case.

What does Ikpeazu want people to do with eba and egusi? These people get gari and ofeinsiala for house.

What kind of insult is this?

3 Likes

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by BoboNkiti19: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
That's not even Ikpeazu but the OPM pastor from Port Harcourt... Afonja and sensationalism and distortion of facts, very useless idiots.
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Iamgrey5(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

https://www.nairaland.com/5768206/woman-jumps-into-osun-river
Yes, it is extremely painful that the lady tried to take her own life

However, the German financial minister took his life days ago because of the anticipated financial crisis that is going to happen in Germany.

So are you going to say Abia state is better than Germany?

By the way, I am.not from Osun state.
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Eventoned: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Who did Abia offend bikonu?

3 Likes

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Lush100(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
sir, I don't understand your post.
firstly my father or grandfather didn't fight no war.
secondly, I am a Yoruba boy.
thirdly, I have no business with south east Nigeria except I worked there for a 3 year period and I didn't fully like character of people I met there only few people showed humane love.
fourthly I was only focused in the pallative of Lagos State and I expected that since it wasn't everyone who will get the package then it should have been a more impactful package. what was given looks like he was being forced to do it rather than coming from his heart to relieve people of their difficulty.
lastly, I do not have any present day politician I am looking up to neither do I belong to any political party or it's affiliate.
kindly consider u got the wrong guy.
cheers sir

pricklewane:
Igbos should come defend their governor here, multitude of them have been insulting Sanwolu since morning. See them below...

Can you imagine what this shameless n despicable pig is refuting on the dailies. A two term governor not ashamed to say he as not contributed a dime to the Covid 19 fund.

Here we have multitude of foolish Igbos insulting the effort of lagos state government but here is a shameless despicable 2 term igbo governor not able to donate N2 talkless of the N70 bread his senseless tribesmen are rubbishing. May each n everyone of you wail to hell for the excuse you have as governors.

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless war. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by jimyjames(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Almaiga:
Chai, Igbo don suffer aswear. Where do they get their leaders from?

In Abuja, 20k was shared to the citizens. In Lagos and other state, food stuffs are being shared to their citizens.

But in Igbo land, na Eba them dey share. grin grin grin grin

That eba and egusi could have stopped this woman from osun attempting to kill herself cause of hunger , Yoruba's won't survive if this virus last for 6 months

1 Like

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by ItooWorWor(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eba and egusi hahahaha cheesy Igbo Amaka grin grin
cc imhotep
lzaa
metaphysical
dabuiiit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by neoclassical: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Some people can lie. This picture has been circulating on Facebook. It's OPM Pastor in Porthacourt, sharing food and other items to members.
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by wellmax(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
majamajic:
Photoshop

They want counter the agege bread pics sanwo olu share few Lagosians on day 2

It's a photoshop

It is so shocking that this clown thinks it's Photoshop
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by wellmax(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Just cover your face in shame.
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by wellmax(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
pricklewane:

Shalom !

Igbos are a horrible tribe

3 Likes

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by Ritchiee: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

He is learning fast from southwest politics

This is covid 19 eba and egusi.Is he campaigning for third term? Only in the SE.
SE especially Anambra does it better with one takeaway. grin

2 Likes

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by DIVINE78: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is beyond shameful
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by idealogical: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
They go around questioning, abusing and insulting other people, but this is what they have to show in their own backyard.

This is just too sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by shekauvsbuhari: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
PVision2020:
Meanwhile here is Ikpeazu the kerosene Governor sharing eba and egusi soup as palliatives to his people. Good man indeed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/1245367916272463876

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44
So at ur age U re still foolish and jobless to be telling lies just to get nairaland attention. Grow up n get a job mr.man and stop peddling falsehood.
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative by mytime24(f): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Where dat guy wey won trade him suv for eba and egwusi soup for PH grin

Food don ready ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Block Leakage In Lagos State Treasury, Bode George Tells Sanwo-Olu / Saraki Foundation Holds Free Training In Tech / Efcc Arrests Sokoto Permanent Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.