Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (134608 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by udemzyudex(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol... Why crying...

Are you married to her?

Have you promised her marriage?

You time wasters...

What if she admits she has a guy to every toaster and you end up not marrying her?

Cry Cry baby... Lol

Did you even read the part he told her he will seal everything by going to know her people?

So why are you saying he is a time waster?

Did you even read the full post at all or you just decide to display your stupidity here all for likes.

Na wa ooo.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Dangrace01: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lostz:
Stop begging or pressuring a lady to marry you.

A girl who love you will even be asking when are you seeing my parents?

It doesn't mean she loves you, you are her long term plan.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by hilfinity(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
24kmagic:
As a man, once you're able to fvck any girl you approached, you already won. All the calls, the efforts, the outings and the shoppings are all aiming towards sex. Shey you don fvck her? Oya breakup.

It's either you're damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart. If you're not doing any of these two things, you're the woman in the relationship.

For God's sake which man leaves his phone with a b!tch just because he wants to prove that he's faithful? What rubbish is that? It's a sign of "weakness." She should be the one doing that to prove that she's a wife material. Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm

Finally, I can bet my left ball that money was the key factor you used in getting her. The way you kept stressing how you buy her this and that, shopping for this and that, I can say money was a major factor in getting her. Shey you don fvck her? Oya, leave her.

She's in for the cash, she doesn't like you like you think. Reason why I don't always succum to the make "make money and girls will follow you notion." Money will get you girls but it won't get you their loyalty. No girl turns down the idea of a man coming to meet her people except she doesn't love him, which is the case here.

Finally, I want you all reading this to know that "NO GIRL DESERVES A GOOD THING" and the earlier guys realise that, the better. That good thing you think she deserves, she doesn't deserve it because she doesn't want it.

What she wants and deserves are pain, cry, games, cheating, lies, manipulations, STDs, and every form of one discomfort or the other.

If you can do all these without laying a finger on her, you're EVERY GIRL'S DREAM MAN.

Forget what they say online

In as much as u sound like a pervert m afraid ve got t agree wit some of ur points.

Seems girls of nowadays got little or no respect for nice guys. They just like t b treated lik trash, maybe it's psychological defect or sth else, bt majority of dem behave far beta in the hands of guys who treat dem as such.

"U can Neva understand dem"

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by vincent7000(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sorry to say Man you are a mugu you see the handwriting on the wall yet you want to continue when you finally marry she starts to cheats on you then you will start blaming village people , get a girl that loves you more than you love her and live a happy life and as for this one play the game along till you show her your wedding card [b][/b][color=#990000][/color].

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Toma2: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
What is her age?
Oga OP, answer this oo
Have you engaged her??
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by andyanders: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Op, with what you stated herein, if you don't walk away from her, you are the most fo.olish man on the face of this earth. Don't know why some young guys act weak in a relationship with a lady who allready displayed such attitude and you caught her red handed with the new sim card and you want to sit her down to seek her opinion on what she wants. Fvck that.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Garrieveryday: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
dawnomike:
Well, she simply ghosted you... The earlier you put your acts together and walk away the better.
Confront her with the truth and do well to walk out for your own good.

I did exactly recently and I tell you, I'm a happy person. Far better than before. These hoes are not loyal at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Mrlazarus: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Break up with her already in your heart,but continue to be the stranger,make her trust you more so she could reveal more...when you have enough,disclose your identity,she will definitely beg for forgiveness cos you now have the upperhand,and then you will reveal the date you actually broke up with her...she will live with regrets for a long long time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by mungoparks: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
This same thing happened to me,that girl was a b..itch

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Larrykaysail(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
akinjojo1234:
You don't have a girlfriend. For your girlfriend to tell a guy that she is not in a relationship simply means she really is not in a relationship.

I hate seeing guys being played. Man up and do the right thing
fact !!!
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Clashy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

I will gladly welcome your contributions, including bashing...

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly
Bro,pls dont call her attention to your findings about her so that she wont use crocodile tears to deceive you in the name of forgive me, because from your write-Up you have been DATING YOURSELF all these while. She's only with you to continue her usual benefits. JAPA, Maje ko mo.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Ronkks(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Some people are time wasters so no matter your goodness, sincerity, commitment and all they are blind to it. Simply walk away from such and be grateful you know now.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by lampi: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
my friend confront her now before she found out what ure doing and start claiming the victim. walk away now or she will and u will be the one to regret
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by toluhere(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Edyice:
Other men dey queue dey wait

Bros no be only you dey naa
Lol Hahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by loswhite(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
primesoccer:
I will definitely meet her with the evidence. But I still want to continue chatting with her to get more info from her before I make the move.

lol.....My guy if your girl buy new SIM come dey chat you and flirt with you you fit still fall for the matter...lol. nobody holy pass o. My advice never put your partner into test..."lead us not into temptation"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Toseenlove: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Well I didn't bother to completely read the brouhaha u posted up there. My best advice for u Is If u want to have true peace and rest of mind In life. Never fall In love with a typical Nigerian ladies, I would have said all Nigerian ladies but It doesn't make sense and I don't want to be biased, Besides there are still good ones with heart of Gold but Kinda scarce. See the truth Is until you understand the true nature of female beings, You will continue to be heartbroken or feel perhaps they are wicked, weird or doing those things Intentionally. No that's the true nature of female beings.....They are Insatiable, They are hypergamous In nature et all, Just to mention a few. Only Men who don't or still yet to understand the True Nature of female beings will come on here and start Whining or Crying like a baby lol.....If u know u can't handle pressure, heartbreak, et all, I'll Implore u to avoid being In relationship with female beings, Most especially Most Nigerian Ladies, They are very brutal, cunny, . You can't just get enough of them.....Believe It or Not Ciao....

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Ralphtayo: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kiss Daniel - Pak n Go
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Viking007(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
24kmagic:
As a man, once you're able to fvck any girl you approached, you already won. All the calls, the efforts, the outings and the shoppings are all aiming towards sex. Shey you don fvck her? Oya breakup.

It's either you're damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart. If you're not doing any of these two things, you're the woman in the relationship.

For God's sake which man leaves his phone with a b!tch just because he wants to prove that he's faithful? What rubbish is that? It's a sign of "weakness." She should be the one doing that to prove that she's a wife material. Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm

Finally, I can bet my left ball that money was the key factor you used in getting her. The way you kept stressing how you buy her this and that, shopping for this and that, I can say money was a major factor in getting her. Shey you don fvck her? Oya, leave her.

She's in for the cash, she doesn't like you like you think. Reason why I don't always succum to the make "make money and girls will follow you notion." Money will get you girls but it won't get you their loyalty. No girl turns down the idea of a man coming to meet her people except she doesn't love him, which is the case here.

[s]Finally, I want you all reading this to know that "NO GIRL DESERVES A GOOD THING" and the earlier guys realise that, the better. That good thing you think she deserves, she doesn't deserve it because she doesn't want it.

What she wants and deserves are pain, cry, games, cheating, lies, manipulations, STDs, and every form of one discomfort or the other.[/s]

If you can do all these without laying a finger on her, you're EVERY GIRL'S DREAM MAN.

Forget what they say online
You were making sense until you went off key. Just because you've had one or two bitter experience(s) with ladies doesn't mean they are all demons.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Isoduwa(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol... Why crying...

Are you married to her?

Have you promised her marriage?

You time wasters...

What if she admits she has a guy to every toaster and you end up not marrying her?

Cry Cry baby... Lol

Corona is looking for you to use your head to Nack V-19

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by rayobaba(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
primesoccer:
Exactly what I plan on doing. I will definitely meet her and talk to her, then bring up the evidence. Thank you

it's good oooo. Sha use Ur brain. U sound weak to me. If u are truly weak, u wl never enjoy relationship wt girls. Am sure if she tells u she was just playing d stranger(u), u wl believe. To me dt girl is gone and could be a waste of time. U av to be a king in a relationship. Better no suffer Ur self.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by donMIG(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ur problem
World problem is our concern
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by ehmmy11(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh Op ur thread has like a million views

Back to the matter.. i feel your pain bro giving everything and recieveing nothing especially the change of character at that point you should have known the game was up

You see girls can change in a heartbeat her taste in men has changed she wants a richer guy don't decieve yourself (nothing bad tho) my only concern is that she should be able to tell you straight up and let you move on

As for your evidence(pic) don't bother showing her trust me it's a waste of time and shows you as weak .if you know his name during the final confrontation you can mention it so she knows you know what you are talking about ultimately you are a single young man it happens the sooner you break up officially the better. Just watch her reaction to the breakup it will be like a relief to her.. Pls and pls make sure you revoke the business you created for her it's your sweat and you deserve better.

cc: primesoccer

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by wizkidblogger(f): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
you don marry her? if not, na still open market abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Kingdonik(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
MYHUBBY:
she played you
Ha! He be PLAYSTATION?
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
My brother, all women are like that. They always keep their options open and they are always open to another offer; emotionally, mentally and physically. What's more, no matter what prior commitments she's made, a woman is always 'free' and 'a virgin' for every single one of those new offers if that is the requirement. So now that you know that if your gf sees a better vacancy, she will not hesitate to dump your sorry loving ass; I hope that you will wisely save your hard earned cash for your own investments. I have always maintained that the first money you should ever spend on any woman is her bride price; when you marry her.

Now repeat after me:
"Women never love any one man. All women; including the married ones; keep their options open and will respond positively if a better offer presents itself".

Now go and base your relationships with women on that maxim; this girl included, wife na included when you marry.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by stevups(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
argent412:
Some girls are mean sha cheesy. Just try and meet her one on one and ask her if she still interested with the relationship and if she says yes, then you can show her ur evidence.

Ur babe is just wasting your time. smiley

No reason to confront her. Both of them should be urinating while walking...someone will definitely have urine on the thighs.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Cloud007: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
A regular girl has like 4-5 guys. Its a new age thing.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Purifiedsoul: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
You have being dating yourself for long..
I rejoice with you that you realized it now.

The choice is yours sha, But dont be a Tobi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
CsRockefeller:
In Philosophy, it is said that Objectivity means talking from the view of the object.

Thats what I am going to try to do, no pity party, no emotions.

Sometime this year, I went for an interview and also met a host of other prospective candidates around, some of us were jobless, some already had jobs.

We began discussing about d pay, we speculated between 70 to 100k, I told them that it cant be more than a 70k given its the Chinese (very stingy persons). Amongst us was a guy already earning 150k somewhere, we scolded him, how can one attempt to leave a good paying job for peanuts, we warned him about the consequence of loosing his good job. He had his interview and quickly left, I felt he was so greedy, even if u want to leave a 150k job, it should be for a higher pay, his friend said he's fond of jumping from one interview to the other. With a pay of 150k, a lot of people would seat at that place for at least 2 years.

Man, the ordinary man has always been selfish, he seeks himself alone, remember Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Absalom and David, David and Saul, the list is endless.

For a long time, I tried to convince myself that everything on earth doesnt revolve around Economics/Money/Status/Financial stability but I was wrong, as I get older I know better.

I dont want to make this longer than necessary, but if your financial position as they say in Accounting is not where your lady wants it to be enough for her to commit to u then, she is still in the market and when that guy comes with her bag of expectations, she will jump.

It is what it is, call them gold diggers, hoes, sluts, it is what it is, man seeks himself first, and don't forget that your country is the poverty capital of the world, everyone wants to escape it.

The 20k is something, there's a lady who would be happy with it, but not this one. People will continue to search for jobs, and partners that meet their financial expectations.

It is not ideal, it is not fair, it is not right in a suituation where human emotions are involved but is the World fair itself?

Cc: Primesoccer

Sense gum you grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by born2begreat(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
I gbadun this your advice. May God help we single guys because story like this sometimes piss me off. But ko ni s’ewu��

Obaman12:
Bro! You see?

You goofed up big time by showing her all your cards bro. Relationship these days are like card games. You don't display all your cards to your opponent to avoid being kicked off the game. You play it smartly with your head not with your heart.

Now, you're of no relevance to her again, and there's nothing that you'll do to gain that back from her. To her, she's just using u as a step up plan until she lands her target man.

In otherwords, you're on your own

All, I'll say now is, start searching for another girl that would keep ur hrt occupied at moment, after that dump her and move on. That's d only way to mk her feel d break up, don't let her break ur hrt, break hers first that's how you'll get to win on this bro. Outside it, it'll be an all-round win for her. So be smart and act fast.

Note: all these should be on code. Don't let her notice anysh*t as regarding ur intention towards her. Oya go win this bro grin

I made this same mistake bro, and now am a rebranded person.

Read on miseducation by Ubanja

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
As you have brought your matter before the court of Nairaland for judgement, in the words of Afroknight "Pack what’s left of your dignity and exit the relationship". Shikena. Case closed. Majority of these hoes ain't loyal anymore.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Unrated900(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
tiswell:
@Op,all this long story for a lady that isn't your legally married wife yet? You better dedicate your whole life to God and double your hustle.Your girlfriend needs a bad guy around her,you are the 'good guy" .It's too early to become a complainant in your relationship.

Abiii I no understand ooooo

This days that ladies are begging men op is here complaining about a girl

Alaye free that girl and hustle ahead plenty woman out there looking for you

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.