Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

How Will Coronavirus Affect The Music Industry? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Will Coronavirus Affect The Music Industry? (285 Views)

Affect My Life Breath On Me Lyrics / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Coronavirus Affect The Music Industry? by Darlamoon668: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
How will coronavirus affect the music industry?
Re: How Will Coronavirus Affect The Music Industry? by Lianot: 5:56am On Apr 02, 2020
The ban on holding mass events to combat coronavirus came at the peak of the concert season. Losses due to the cancellation of spring events are borne by musicians, promoters, clubs and concert venues.
Re: How Will Coronavirus Affect The Music Industry? by gina00: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
From this side, of course, coronavirus has a bad effect, but in my opinion it is good.. Many musicians will have more time to think about their melodies. They can write something new and surprise us. For example, I recently found https://chordchord.com/ This site is designed especially for musicians who need to find unusual chord sequences. By the way, besides creating chord sequences, this site can help you improve your musical compositions
Re: How Will Coronavirus Affect The Music Industry? by BonnyWood(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2020
The music industry is not just about the artists we see on stage or on screen. These are millions of people "behind the scenes", most of whom were left without work during the pandemic. Canceled concerts, indefinitely postponed tours and festivals, new album releases postponed to autumn are all consequences of the coronavirus epidemic.
Re: How Will Coronavirus Affect The Music Industry? by klava: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Of course, Covid 19 influenced the music industry, but that doesn't mean we can't listen to our favorite songs. For example, I am using WALTR https://softorino.com/waltr/windows-guides/how-to-transfer-music-from-pc-to-ipad/ . I save the tracks I need on my iPad and listen to them at any time

(1) (Reply)

Party Hard Lockdown Mixtape - DJ Que / 2020 First Quarter (jan-april) Best American Songs / Russ Ft. Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross - Last Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.