Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? (6588 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Why Do Women Tend To Like You All Of A Sudden When You Hit It Big?? / Things Women Tend Do When They Are Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Leezah(f): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
I tuned the radio 99.3fm via their app and listen to conversation with Rufia.

He opined that women do not cooperate with each other

Because of a dysfunctional society that values women based on appearances.
Not too long ago, women were expected to marry and care for men, instead of learning a trade or having a career. This meant that they would need to rely on a man for money, shelter and all their other needs. Men were also expected to excel in their careers and make large sums of money, to better provide for a family. Being able to provide for a family was a sign of success, and having one often led to more promotions.

In this environment, men traded their paycheck, social status and work reputation for a wife.

Women traded on their looks for a husband, because they did not have much else of value.This led to different kinds of competition within the genders.

Men would compete for promotions and raises using their education, talent, connections and skills. They put effort into bettering themselves and their work, and it paid off. While some men might try to bring others down as a tactic, performing exceptionally was equally effective.

Women would compete with each other for reputation. Youth and appearance weren't something they could change drastically or easily. They needed to move in the right social circles and maintain a spotless reputation as women of class and virtue. Success often meant bringing others down, instead of improving oneself. Beyond clothes, dieting and cosmetics, there was little else to improve themselves.

So there you have it. Men could better themselves to get ahead, and women had to tear others down to stay at the top

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Allexey(f): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Leezah:

To be continued

Following

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Miner13: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Allexey and Leezah TELL US why that trait is in woman so far you're 2 of them

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Zayttoven: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
I wonder what would happen if women were world power leaders.

For example in the case of the United States vs Iran.

There would've been a full-blown war by now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Eagleboney(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Women so much hate themselves,
they can hold grudges against each other till death

7 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Leezah(f): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Miner13:
Allexey and Leezah TELL US why that trait is in woman so far you're 2 of them
I have had many women whom I had the honor of calling friends, sisters or just buddies. And the one thing that I did notice about each and everyone about them is that they are truly complex and much more deeper than men. Like all the internet jokes and memes keep stating “A woman’s mind is deep” or like how they show in one of those funny meme’s - The official book to understanding a woman - and the book is massive. Truly massive.
I personally do not think women ‘hate’ each other as hate is a very strong word. But however, I think they have personal preferences with whom they like to hang out with and whom they don’t and yes, they can be very picky.

However, one thing that will surprise you is that - women can fight with each other like cats and dogs one minute - and the next minute they will love each other as if they both are friends for ages. So my best advice to you is NEVER get involved in the problems of women. You will have peace of mind and yes - a very long life.
Women are amazing creatures who knows how to really amaze and fascinate you with their mysteriousness and their unpredictability. Trust me - the more you learn - the more you will be amazed.

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Allexey(f): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Leezah:

Because of a dysfunctional society that values women based on appearances.
Not too long ago, women were expected to marry and care for men, instead of learning a trade or having a career. This meant that they would need to rely on a man for money, shelter and all their other needs. Men were also expected to excel in their careers and make large sums of money, to better provide for a family. Being able to provide for a family was a sign of success, and having one often led to more promotions.

In this environment, men traded their paycheck, social status and work reputation for a wife

He's opinion for why women hate each other,isn't correlating with the question..
I might be the lost one though

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by zexy2030(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Leezah:
I have had many women whom I had the honor of calling friends, sisters or just buddies. And the one thing that I did notice about each and everyone about them is that they are truly complex and much more deeper than men. Like all the internet jokes and memes keep stating “A woman’s mind is deep” or like how they show in one of those funny meme’s - The official book to understanding a woman - and the book is massive. Truly massive.
I personally do not think women ‘hate’ each other as hate is a very strong word. But however, I think they have personal preferences with whom they like to hang out with and whom they don’t and yes, they can be very picky.

However, one thing that will surprise you is that - women can fight with each other like cats and dogs one minute - and the next minute they will love each other as if they both are friends for ages. So my best advice to you is NEVER get involved in the problems of women. You will have peace of mind and yes - a very long life.
Women are amazing creatures who knows how to really amaze and fascinate you with their mysteriousness and their unpredictability. Trust me - the more you learn - the more you will be amazed.
Women is one of the mysteries God created. They adapt to anyone who gives them attention and would love u take them for adventure.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by GeneralPula: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Because most of them are irrational being!

Most especially these generation of Wh0re-men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zayttoven:

There wouldn't be any war, countries would just be keeping malice, and the world would be better for it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Zayttoven: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:

There wouldn't be any war, countries would just be keeping malice, and the world would be better for it.

Oh yeah? That's hilarious.
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zayttoven:

yh, no lies

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Zayttoven: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Magnoliaa:

yh, no lies

Decisions would be guided by emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zayttoven:

Decisions would be guided by emotions.

of cous

1 Like

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Hottdawgg: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yes women do but not nearly as much as men

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Even your topmost female celebrities and politicians rode on the back of men (partner, brother, father, uncle, friend etc)to get there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Leezah:

to be honest, it's just one of the many hypes of women. Women aren't deep, women minds are very shallow. The "mysteriousness" is just a way of hiding their true nature. There's nothing mysterious about women.
Wait, is it not the same women that are everywhere, or Are you referring to a special breed that came from Jupiter? I grew up among my many sisters and also have a lot of female friends

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by skywalker240(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:

grin

keeping malice got me
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2020
...Good topic my dear leezah ,
When you talk of jealousy, intimidation ,envy and HATE women comes to mind,

Some stupid ones will tell u " I don't keep lady friends " just because of hate in seeing boobs n lips at your chest n lips respectively !

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Eagleboney:
Women so much hate themselves,

they can hold grudges against each other till death
...Hate is real , u are right but if u know burning hate in women's world ,

...imagine My estwhile friend paid 3guys 50k to rape her blood sister silly because her sister slapped her 4 insulting their father, I hated her 4 that ...
Can you do that ?

U can see how one stupid faceless female imp from America is cursing her god not me since 2018,

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Because women are competitive and greedy for security. They feel slighted when they see any other woman get more attention than they do or when they perceive that another woman is encroaching on what they consider to be their territory. And because women easily set aside any feeling of sensitivity or empathy when they feel slighted. They become tunnel visioned in their quest for revenge. Women are also terribly illogical. They easily dump their brains when in an unusual situation.

The why of it is not really explicable in modern times. It can only be said that in the stone age era, given their weaker physical strength, it was a survival tactic for a female to keep the attention of the biggest baddest alpha male in the herd for protection and provision and to ensure that other females do not snatch him away from her. Those million years of deeply ingrained habit cannot be dismissed in a few decades.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Nuel4:
to be honest, it's just one of the many hypes of women. Women aren't deep, women minds are very shallow. The "mysteriousness" is just a way of hiding their true nature. There's nothing mysterious about women.
Wait, is it not the same women that are everywhere, or Are you referring to a special breed that came from Jupiter? I grew up among my many sisters and also have a lot of female friends
...U are still in secondary right? Those ur sisters u think are shallow are sleeping with nocturnal demons( Real demons) and Will appear mediore in thy eyes , u will never know until dey decide to tell thee,

can you fall in love with a female demon without getting traumatized ?

...learn to look deep into somethings ,b4 u enter a forever schnapp bottle..tanks

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Because women are competitive and greedy for security. They feel slighted when they see any other woman get more attention than they do or when they perceive that another woman is encroaching on what they consider to be their territory. And because women easily set aside any feeling of sensitivity or empathy when they feel slighted. They become tunnel visioned in their quest for revenge. Women are also terribly illogical. They easily dump their brains when in an unusual situation.

The why of it is not really explicable in modern times. It can only be said that in the stone age era, given their weaker physical strength, it was a survival tactic for a female to keep the attention of the biggest baddest alpha male in the herd for protection and provision and to ensure that other females do not snatch him away from her. Those million years of deeply ingrained habit cannot be dismissed in a few decades.
...don't be Stoopid my friend men are 1000 times stupid n illogical,
... drinking to stupor in any given challenges ,

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Amatarasha(f): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

...imagine My estwhile friend paid 3guys 50k to rape her blood sister silly because her sister slapped her 4 insulting their father, I hated her 4 that ...
Can you do that ?

U can see how one stupid faceless female imp from America is cursing her god not me since 2018,

WHo is the person kh__a or the fake doctor cleaner Funmisticqueen2 That girl hmmmm smiley
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Nuel4:

Don't mind some men that will be making women feel like some deep mysterious fount of intellect when they are actually very simple minded. The problem is that men try to understand women from a logical perspective when women just don't work that way. It's like playing chess with a 3 year old. When he makes a nonsensical move and you are busy trying to analyse the possible entrapment he's laying for you 20 moves ahead, you're just wasting your time and giving yourself headache. There was no depth behind the move. With women it's all hormones and pandering to their cravings and exhibiting their bad tempers where there are no social constraints...

husbandsnatcha:
...don't be Stoopid my friend men are 1000 times stupid n illogical,
... drinking to stupor in any given challenges ,

See what I mean?!? Probably that time of the month.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by QuinModah(f): 1:54am On Apr 02, 2020
A few reasons come to mind:

Women are encouraged/allowed to be extremely petty. There is seemingly no lower limit of socially acceptable pettiness among women. This gives more tendency to find reasons to hate another woman.

Women are encouraged to take a victim mentality. And also to use claims of victimsation as a tool for manipulation, authority to tell others what to do, and bullying as an alleged self-defense.

Women are encouraged to be passive, dependent, and to avoid full responsibility, thereby increasing the victim mentality. This leads to hatred of other women who are actively control thier own life

A common resentment dynamic is a woman who buys into the LifeScript of getting into a financially dependent marriage, having children, and then feeling trapped. She then meets a single, childfree woman, and hatred ensues.
Women are encouraged to have a pretense of “cooperation” over competition. However, this can encourage the view that, another woman who excels (or even just shows basic competence) in any way, is violating the “cooperation” mandate. Which can become, “You are obligated to cooperate by sinking down to my level (finances, status, intellect, autonomy, etc), or I will enlist other women to cooperate with me in viewing you as the enemy”.

“Cooperation” is also linked to “fairness”, which can be twisted into everyone receiving the same results, regardless of personal behaviour. And hatred for anyone doing better through her own higher effort or discipline.
Women may use a false, “I am being compassionate and trying to help you” pretense as a cover for pressuring another woman to “cooperate”, and sink down. And then as justification for bullying the ingrate who refused to do so.

Women are trained to emphasise interpersonal relationships, including platonic friendship. And so will fear being cast out and lonely, and/or having low status in a clique. Which then rebounds to bullying another woman with threats of interpersonal/social rejection.

Male-style competition is the drive to get more (money, status, etc) for one’s self. While female-style competition is the demand that, another woman must be pushed down, even with zero practical benefit to bully. Men need to win, while women need other women to lose.

The pushing-down impulse has a common pattern where, immediately upon meeting, the first order of business may be to confirm that, the other woman is at the bottom-of-the-barrel socioeconomically/materially. If she is doing any better (through harder/smarter work), hatred ensues.

There is mass insecurity over appearance, and this goes far beyond competition for male attention. A woman who is already in a stable marriage may still hate another woman whom she thinks looks better. This includes not only face and body, but also things like health habits (smoking, exercising, eating).

Another area separate from male attention/resources is homosexual females. They can be amazingly hostile towards another woman, and it tends to be competition-oriented. A related point is the huge sense of fear and victimisation that accompanies the numerical difficulty in small social circles and mating-markets. They meet another woman who isn’t their “type” of prospective sex partner, and so then defaults to being a competitor to be bullied. Some of the most petty, arrogant, false-victim, gaslighting bullies I’ve ever encountered were women.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...U are still in secondary right? Those ur sisters u think are shallow are sleeping with nocturnal demons( Real demons) and Will appear mediore in thy eyes , u will never know until dey decide to tell thee,

can you fall in love with a female demon without getting traumatized ?

...learn to look deep into somethings ,b4 u enter a forever schnapp bottle..tanks
lmao. said I "grew up with" you don't understand basic English? Grew means past tense. In my department then, we had around 70% females ( that's around 200 girls) a lot of them were very close to me because they normally come to me for tutorials and other stuffs. Girls are very shallow forget all the noise about girls being complicated it's just one of the many hypes and lies to massage their egos just like the other unproven lie that women are better leaders and managers in companies.
By the way, what's more shallow than sleeping with real demons and appearing as saints?
Whom are they deceiving?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by T3ndrils: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
If you wrote this from your brain, then there's still hope for these ladies..
Unfortunately these kinds are rare.

QuinModah:
A few reasons come to mind:

Women are encouraged/allowed to be extremely petty. There is seemingly no lower limit of socially acceptable pettiness among women. This gives more tendency to find reasons to hate another woman.

Women are encouraged to take a victim mentality. And also to use claims of victimsation as a tool for manipulation, authority to tell others what to do, and bullying as an alleged self-defense.

Women are encouraged to be passive, dependent, and to avoid full responsibility, thereby increasing the victim mentality. This leads to hatred of other women who are actively control thier own life

A common resentment dynamic is a woman who buys into the LifeScript of getting into a financially dependent marriage, having children, and then feeling trapped. She then meets a single, childfree woman, and hatred ensues.
Women are encouraged to have a pretense of “cooperation” over competition. However, this can encourage the view that, another woman who excels (or even just shows basic competence) in any way, is violating the “cooperation” mandate. Which can become, “You are obligated to cooperate by sinking down to my level (finances, status, intellect, autonomy, etc), or I will enlist other women to cooperate with me in viewing you as the enemy”.

“Cooperation” is also linked to “fairness”, which can be twisted into everyone receiving the same results, regardless of personal behaviour. And hatred for anyone doing better through her own higher effort or discipline.
Women may use a false, “I am being compassionate and trying to help you” pretense as a cover for pressuring another woman to “cooperate”, and sink down. And then as justification for bullying the ingrate who refused to do so.

Women are trained to emphasise interpersonal relationships, including platonic friendship. And so will fear being cast out and lonely, and/or having low status in a clique. Which then rebounds to bullying another woman with threats of interpersonal/social rejection.

Male-style competition is the drive to get more (money, status, etc) for one’s self. While female-style competition is the demand that, another woman must be pushed down, even with zero practical benefit to bully. Men need to win, while women need other women to lose.

The pushing-down impulse has a common pattern where, immediately upon meeting, the first order of business may be to confirm that, the other woman is at the bottom-of-the-barrel socioeconomically/materially. If she is doing any better (through harder/smarter work), hatred ensues.

There is mass insecurity over appearance, and this goes far beyond competition for male attention. A woman who is already in a stable marriage may still hate another woman whom she thinks looks better. This includes not only face and body, but also things like health habits (smoking, exercising, eating).

Another area separate from male attention/resources is homosexual females. They can be amazingly hostile towards another woman, and it tends to be competition-oriented. A related point is the huge sense of fear and victimisation that accompanies the numerical difficulty in small social circles and mating-markets. They meet another woman who isn’t their “type” of prospective sex partner, and so then defaults to being a competitor to be bullied. Some of the most petty, arrogant, false-victim, gaslighting bullies I’ve ever encountered were women.

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Eagleboney(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Can you do that ?

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2020
No wonder ancient civilizations locked them in the kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview / When Choosing A Mate: Wealth Or Beauty/attraction. / Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.