Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

@-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} (8190 Views)

Innovative Skills Empowerment For Youths & Adults - Monetize Your Skills / Free Agric Training And Empowerment / Currently Hiring Farm Managers 150-250k/month -APPLICATION CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

@-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
We have seen few thread on Nairaland where people are asking for help in various forms or shape to feed the family or to sustain their home and our question has always been, if we give you cash, how do you cope or what will you do once the money is done?
We are of the opinion that it is better to actually help in empowering one person and if that one person do well, he or she can replicate same in someone else and together we all can get better.

What we have in mind - Poultry farming and how will it WORK and what are the requirements and why poultry farming?
Poultry farming because it is one aspect agriculture business that is quick and turn around isn't long
Poultry farmer can easily get help and Broiler to be precise

What are the requirement:
Must have a place that will be used to brood and house 100 Chicken to sales
Must be good at marketing because must be able to sell the chickens after 6/7 weeks
Must be willing to do all the right things to succeed
Must be ready to follow instructions and not just spending money anyhow
Must not be lazy
Must be accountable and ready to learn

What we hope and willing to offer:
The day old Chick - Hopefully 100 Broilers
Link the winner with mentors and to be added to whatsapp group where the person can get all the help to succeed
Feed and how do we calculate the feed to supply to the person . . . .4Kg feed per chicken till sales and that means 400 Kg of feed in total

Process to pick a winner:
You will submit a write up essay of why should we pick you
And how can we verify your claim
Please DO not apply if you are not teachable and if you already know it ALL

This will be a open process on this thread and personal email or messages MIGHT not be responded to . . .This is NOT a loan and all money made belongs to the winner BUT we will work with the winner on how to save and be financial independent for 1 year

All Essays and submissions can be sent to my email - Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Adebhayor(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thabk you so much for this empowerment.
Could you please tell us where to submit the essay.
Regards.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Adebhayor:
Thabk you so much for this empowerment.
Regards.

All submissions can be sent to my e-mail . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Adebhayor(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you so much for this empowerment.
Regards.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Adebhayor:
Regards.

Send to our email address: Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 4:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Adebhayor:
Regards.

Your application has been received and under review . . . Thanks for your interest
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Deadline has been set for April 15, 2020 {Revised from April 30} . . . . And a winner will be announced May 7th, 2020
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by FarmTech(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2020
Nice one. Following.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 1:48am On Apr 03, 2020
FarmTech:
Nice one. Following.

Thanks Boss!

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 1:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Note:
Thanks to all those that sent us their essay as application, however, we promised to make this an open process using this thread for it, please note that while the essay to our email is important, your willingness to be part of the contest should be indicated here and the reasons for that are:
1. For openness
2. That all applicant will know one another
3. That we all can follow the process
Good luck to all applicants and let the one that deserves it best WIN

The countdown has began . . . . . . . .12 More days to the deadline {Revised}
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Escodeb(m): 6:16am On Apr 03, 2020
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Escodeb:
I'm interested

Complete the essay and submit it via the email provided Sir . . .
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
After serious deliberation, we have decided to make the deadline on this April 15th, 2020. . .
Please note that the requirements to WIN is extremely important and a winner will be announced afterwards if there is ONE.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by blinkz4real: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Am very much interested and will be sending my application.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
blinkz4real:
Am very much interested and will be sending my application.

It is open for all and we will be more than glad to have your application

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by blinkz4real: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2020
I have sent in my application and my willingness to participate in this contest is as a result of the following.

1. I want to start small and grow big in any business I can lay my hands to do and this seems like an opportunity I have if given.

2. I have passion for this business as I did studied Agriculture(Animal Sc.) In school so I have a bit of knowledge in this field and would want 2 practically go into it instead of depending on white collar jobs which are not forthcoming.

3. I have experience in sales as I have worked previously in a sales company selling veterinary drugs and feed additives as a sales man as such exposed me to a world of sales and marketing of my product. So getting a market for the broilers will not be a herculean task.

4. I have a plot of land which I can use for the business and their is also a stream close to the land for water to take care of the birds. It is also a safe place for rearing birds without external/public disturbance. I have papers of the land with my name on it as prove.

5. I am hardworking, teachable and willing to also help others if given this golden opportunity.

Thanks.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
blinkz4real:
I have sent in my application and my willingness to participate in this contest is as a result of the following.

1. I want to start small and grow big in any business I can lay my hands to do and this seems like an opportunity I have if given.

2. I have passion for this business as I did studied Agriculture(Animal Sc.) In school so I have a bit of knowledge in this field and would want 2 practically go into it instead of depending on white collar jobs which are not forthcoming.

3. I have experience in sales as I have worked previously in a sales company selling veterinary drugs and feed additives as a sales man as such exposed me to a world of sales and marketing of my product. So getting a market for the broilers will not be a herculean task.

4. I have a plot of land which I can use for the business and their is also a stream close to the land for water to take care of the birds. It is also a safe place for rearing birds without external/public disturbance. I have papers of the land with my name on it as prove.

5. I am hardworking, teachable and willing to also help others if given this golden opportunity.

Thanks.

Thanks for your interest, we will add your application to the list of the received application . . .May the most deserve win.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by guidefreak(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
How to Make Chickens Lay Big Eggs from Start

Knowing how to make chickens lay big eggs from start of their lay is a secret of egg production many won’t tell you. If you are in doubt, you can ask around or browse some more. In fact, the truth is that not many people know that laying birds can start with big eggs. The norm that everyone is familiar with is for layers to start with small eggs. Some chickens at that stage will even lay peewee eggs which are not marketable. But you can get a different experience on your farm.

Another thing is how to make chickens lay more eggs, which means we need both quantity and good size. A lot of people have resolved to getting egg booster for layers, some of which cost them extra money. That is if you even get the results that the boosters promise. So without wasting much of your time, I will be sharing with you, what to do to get larger eggs from your birds that are just starting to lay.

But I Have to Tell You – this is not something you will be able to achieve if you are in haste to see the first egg.
See more: https://guidefreak.com/how-to-make-chickens-lay-big-eggs-from-start/

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by ublight: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
op if u are serious, we could make this a big project. I have something similar in mind

1 Like

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
ublight:
op if u are serious, we could make this a big project. I have something similar in mind

Lol and interesting how we communicate . . .Lol @ If i am serious, Can you please tell me what we should do if we are serious?
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Victornezzar: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Lol and interesting how we communicate . . .Lol @ If i am serious, Can you please tell me what we should do if we are serious?
Good evening boss.... I'm still a student who has passion for Poultry farming

What I just need is a good training later in the year
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Victornezzar:

Good evening boss.... I'm still a student who has passion for Poultry farming

What I just need is a good training later in the year

Where is your location Bros, and let me see if i can hook you up with someone if near areas where i know one or two people and have you considered being an Intern for some months?
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Victornezzar: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Where is your location Bros, and let me see if i can hook you up with someone if near areas where i know one or two people and have you considered being an Intern for some months?
Festac

Nah I haven't considered that yet
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Victornezzar:

Festac

Nah I haven't considered that yet

I will assume you do so, poultry business is a great business if done right and if you are well trained in it, but you MUST know your onions sir . . . I don't know anyone in that axis of yours BUT lets see how it goes sir.
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Victornezzar: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Fhemmmy:

I will assume you do so, poultry business is a great business if done right and if you are well trained in it, but you MUST know your onions sir . . . I don't know anyone in that axis of yours BUT lets see how it goes sir.
Thanks a lot boss

Can I message you on whatsapp??
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Dambob: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Please am a young poultry farmer, currently am looking for serious buyers of turkey within Ado-Ekiti
Below are some pictures of my birds

Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Escodeb(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dambob:
Please am a young poultry farmer, currently am looking for serious buyers of turkey within Ado-Ekiti
Below are some pictures of my birds

How much is it?
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Victornezzar:

Thanks a lot boss

Can I message you on whatsapp??

Yes, Feel free to . . .
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Rabbitcartel: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello.. is the program strictly on poultry?? Rabbitry meets all requirements, n cost of maintenance isnt as high as keeping birds..
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rabbitcartel:
Hello.. is the program strictly on poultry?? Rabbitry meets all requirements, n cost of maintenance isnt as high as keeping birds..

We might extend same to rabbit farming in the future but as of today, it is ONLY for poultry and the reason we make this for poultry is for the following reasons:
1. We have people we can connect the winner with
2. We have some knowledge of poultry
3. It is easier for us to create the cost analysis of the project
However, we doing this to empower someone and maybe when we know anything or knowledgeable about rabbit farming, we might consider
Re: @-{-{--AGRIC Empowerment For ONE Blessed Winner - {Application CLOSED} by HAYSHIRES: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just applied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farm Workers! Farm Workers!! Farm Workers!!! / What Effect Does Lime Have On Concrete Fish Pond? / Cocoa - The Guaranteed Pension : My Cocoa Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.