Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (850 Views)

Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by gremp(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2020

4 Likes

Re: . by Houseofglam7(f): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dear Avatar, you forgot to add .....’the fate of the world rests on the shoulders of a young man....his name.....******’ just to give it another twist grin
Just kidding.
I enjoyed your piece tho.
Uhm.....and,No, it ain’t wrong to wanna start your life all over again on your terms.
It’s never too late to take charge and just live your life.

2 Likes

Re: . by gremp(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Dear Avatar, you forgot to add .....’the fate of the world rests on the shoulders of a young man....his name.....******’ just to give it another twist grin
Just kidding.
I enjoyed your piece tho.
Uhm.....and,No, it ain’t wrong to wanna start your life all over again on your terms.
It’s never too late to take charge and just live your life.

Lol, thanks for taking your time to read this and comment. Halfway through I was like " WHERE IS THE VN OPTION I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE cry " . If you have more advice to give please give me ooooo.
Re: . by Houseofglam7(f): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
gremp:

Lol, thanks for taking your time to read this and comment. Halfway through I was like " WHERE IS THE VN OPTION I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE cry " . If you have more advice to give please give me ooooo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You’re on the right path.
Take charge of your life.

smiley
Re: . by chival(f): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Venture out, take risks. Your ideas will either work or at the very least leave you with a satisfied conscience knowing you did all you could. No one is ever too young to start. If you keep waiting for approval, you may wake up one morning at 50 and find the years have flown from you, taking with them your dreams. Do not disrespect your parents however. Be firm, be bold, but be polite. I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: . by Connoisseur(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Your parents have had their chance, it's their turn right now.
Make the most of it.
Re: . by Winneygirl(f): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2020
You better venture out.
Your parents are working off of the limited information they have and being so tied down in being civil servants.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2020
If you're an adult, don't wait for your parents to a-okay your goals before you go after them yourself
Re: . by gremp(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
chival:
Venture out, take risks. Your ideas will either work or at the very least leave you with a satisfied conscience knowing you did all you could. No one is ever too young to start. If you keep waiting for approval, you may wake up one morning at 50 and find the years have flown from you, taking with them your dreams. Do not disrespect your parents however. Be firm, be bold, but be polite. I wish you the best.

True, the success rate of chances not taken is 0%. At least I'll be complete with doing what I have passion for. Thank you a lot for your comment.

1 Like

Re: . by gremp(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Connoisseur:
Your parents have had their chance, it's their turn right now.
Make the most of it.

Yeah it's my turn, opportunity met with preparation equals success. Thank you for your advice.
Re: . by gremp(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Winneygirl:
You better venture out.
Your parents are working off of the limited information they have and being so tied down in being civil servants.

Yes I have to, it baffles me everytime they write off a certain business or idea due to difficulties or lack of governmental support. Nothing is easy and everything that's worth it is always hard to obtain, but giving up due to people's experiences is beyond me. As long as it's legit, you've done physical analysis and you got God on your side you don't have to give up before even starting. Wary, yes, but not scared. Thanks for your comment.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Op,
Do what? Ja ra e gba (set yourself free).

Don’t wait for an approval to leave your comfort zone before you do.

Your same parents will come to love you for taking the bull by the horn eventually.

I know what I’m saying cus I had same experience.
Re: . by gremp(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ellipsoid:
If you're an adult, don't wait for your parents to a-okay your goals before you go after them yourself

Yeah..., Though it's not easy overcoming the fear that's been conditioned into you over the years and leaving your comfort zone but the water drunk from an oasis after walking through the scorching dry desert is always refreshing and that's what I have to do. Thanks for your comment.
Re: . by gremp(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Citygal:
Op,
Do what? Ja ra e gba (set yourself free).

Don’t wait for an approval to leave your comfort zone before you do.

Your same parents will come to love you for taking the bull by the horn eventually.

I know what I’m saying cus I had same experience.

cheesy , that's true. The goals I want to attain is not possible through their own method ( I've studied their scenario and every fibre of my being screams no even after resigning myself to it sometimes.

Can you share your experience so I can learn from you. Thanks for your comment.

(1) (Reply)

"I Want To Dump Abusive Husband, But Quarantine Is Stopping Me" Advice Her / Urgent Household Properties For Sale In Lagos!!! / Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.