Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ (22188 Views)

Resident Doctors Go On Indefinite Strike Over Nonpayment, Lack Of PPE / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by edoairways: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tomjazzy2:
A simple video of these PPEs would have sufficed undecided

That some nurses, no matter how few, who're supposed to be professionals, are now suddenly apprehensive, still points to some deep underlying issues, no matter how you look at it.
Corruption
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by ismoney: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
It is a pity that the lives of workers and patients are played with for the sake of one gain or the other. I was expecting this from the management and nothing otherwise. Anyone who signs for the destruction of humanity due to personal reasons or collective evil must know that God is watching and that judgement is coming.
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Jman06(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Brainless fools!

Keep deceiving yourselves!

Healthcare system in the southeast is in shambles! Frauds have overtaken real healthcare in almost every public hospital in the southeast. Those nurses were right!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Aboguede(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Scam alert

How much have you fetched grin

brownemmanuel43:
This is Naija for all. Imagine at this critical time.
I see no change in Naija, that's the fact.

There is a secret my boss has that fetches him min of 500$/month.
Things needed to start
Laptop
Good internet
5 hrs daily
200$
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by lizdammy: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by lastempero: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
This politicians want use audio noise kill us.
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by stormborn28(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Useless government... Enugu wants us to believe all is well.. No be those naija wey I dey... Useless government both at state and national level
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by johnpablo541(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jman06:
Brainless fools!

Keep deceiving yourselves!

Healthcare system in the southeast is in shambles! Frauds have overtaken real healthcare in almost every public hospital in the southeast. Those nurses were right!!!

The management of the hospital is funny, from the picture of the protest i can count about 50 nurses, what is the staff strength of the hospital so we know if it were only a few nurses that protested.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by backnbeta(f): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
"Management reacts..." I didn't see where they promised to give them the required PPE in their reaction undecided
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by malkomchris: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Instead of you to assure them of adequate provision to their demands, you are calling them apprehensive, management that has not managed it's self

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Britishcoins(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
ESUT parklane is one of the useless hospitals where teachers used patients as a specie for laboratory practical, that was the hospital my lovely mum died last year each time I remembered how I spent money and paid for ordinary electricity and cleaning and lost everything .. The nurses are very wicked and lazy except one nurse fair in compression. I forgot her name she did everything but the rest is wash. Even the last cylinder of oxygen I paid for is still there... God pls never let me or even enemy to go back to parklane Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Sufisunni: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Management cadre and lies are 5 and 6. I believe what the nurses are saying. Same lack of personal protective equipment (PPE) led to contraction of Dr Alfa Saadu in UK with coronavirus and subsequent death.

Billions of naira have been donated for this cause, but criminal management cadre will steal the money
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Jman06(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
johnpablo541:

The management of the hospital is funny, from the picture of the protest i can count about 50 nurses, what is the staff strength of the hospital so we know if it were only a few nurses that protested.
Don't mind those people!

The so called ESUT teaching hospital is run like a private clinic (poorly run one). I am 100% sure that those nurses were not provided with any PPEs hence the protest.

Even if WHO or UNICEF donated those PPEs, the foolish, greedy leaders must have cornered them to be sold later for profiteering. Very corrupt bunch!
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ioskay

Oboy you de comment on the FrontPage of every topic ooo.
When this pandemic ends, I'll prevail on Seun to personally thank you for your patronage.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by PotatoSalad(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
leicestercamper:
Enugu state has a well oiled propaganda machinery. Even in the face of a failed state, they are still defending the failure governor . Tufia
Thought the Dunlop released 20 million naira hahahahahaha.
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by shekauvsbuhari: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
This is Naija for all. Imagine at this critical time.
I see no change in Naija, that's the fact.

There is a secret my boss has that fetches him min of 500$/month.
Things needed to start
Laptop
Good internet
5 hrs daily
200$
what is that secret?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by executive12: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Story by the management. They better provide adequate PPEs to the good Nurses and Doctors for their protection.
Instead of the cash donations to the FG by the billionaires, they should just supply the healthcare institutions with their equipment needs directly.
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Nigeriapen(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Aboguede:

Scam alert

How much have you fetched grin

Before saying scam alert, check someone's profile and history. What do u stand to gain in tarnishing someone's image online? HV I ever requested money from you before? HV u done business with me before?
I have sold phones here on nairaland, I have gotten help and I have equally rendered help here on nairaland. U are a victim of all this nonsense ponzi and hyip that's why whenever u see anything making money online u always say scam.
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Ezmans: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
sapientia:
You can imagine.
nigeria is a failure
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Aboguede(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
How much hv it fetched for u grin

Show result grin

brownemmanuel43:

Before saying scam alert, check someone's profile and history. What do u stand to gain in tarnishing someone's image online? HV I ever requested money from you before? HV u done business with me before?
I have sold phones here on nairaland, I have gotten help and I have equally rendered help here on nairaland. U are a victim of all this nonsense ponzi and hyip that's why whenever u see anything making money online u always say scam.

Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Aboguede(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jobless niga grin

[quo6te author=iamadonis2 post=88001867]

Oboy you de comment on the FrontPage of every topic ooo.
When this pandemic ends, I'll prevail on Seun to personally thank you for your patronage.[/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Excuzeme: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Brika:
“These nurses were a few who were apprehensive of their frontline status in the Management.

“The Enugu State Multi-Sectoral Response Team including NCDC, WHO, UNICEF, other development partners and philanthropists have provided enough quantities of those materials for which the nurses were demonstrating

https://globaltimesng.com/covid-19-management-reacts-to-protest-by-esut-nurses-over-lack-of-ppe/

You say the Agencies of Govt and NCDC have given you more than enough of what they are protesting for, right?
Then give it to them to use and stop hoarding it with the intention to go and sell it in the open market.
if they have it, they wont be apprehensive about anything!

Evil leaders, give the items out, it is not meant to be locked up so you can sell it later.
Ooole.
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
May God help this country
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by Excuzeme: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nigeriapen:

MAn slaps soldier who wanted to kill him with punishment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0&t=13s

Hehehhehee grin grin grin
What anyone should fear most, is a horde of hungry people who have nothing to lose!

The man just felt, "l am dead anyway, why should l endure this insult any further" and he retalliated.

In other countries, l see Soldiers building make-shift Hospitals, bridges, distributing food to the homes of elderly who cant come out, help to bury dead people ad general being careful not to interface violently with citizens.

But in Nigeria, it is as if they have been waiting for this opportunity tobrutalize Nigerians and why in hell did Buhari decided that he needed soldiers on our streets, for a Job the Police are very capable of doing, is an attempt to intimidate the citizens, rminiscent of his 1983 oppression COUP de'tat.

What really necessitated the calling of soldiers to the streets?
Dont they have enough on their hands with Boko haram, Herdsmen killings, ISWAP, kidnapping and the o-called bandits roaming around and having a field day killing Nigrians?
If the soldier shoots him, he may have a riot on his hand and will have to shoot another one thousand hungry Nigerians, to leave that place alive.

Buhari shouldl withraw his Soldiers back to Sambissa forest to fight terorist and do what they are paid to do, let the Police and Civil Defense handle Civilians.
Civilian Citizens are not responsible for the importation of this Covid Virus, it is his daughter and paddy-man, Abba Kyari, with atiku's son, so they should not use soldiers to transfer their aggression on the hungry people who cant die of hunger inside their houses as a result of the ineptitude of his govt.

Nonsense.
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by kim2532: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
5wj58cxawi
Re: COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ by kim2270: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
j0eif5s8qc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) / The Story Of The Magical Antimalarial Chinese Medicine – Ginghaosu (Artemisinin) / 10 Health Benefits Of Okro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.