Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

FG Have Distributed Some Billions Of Naira To Poorest Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Have Distributed Some Billions Of Naira To Poorest Nigerians? (369 Views)

Niyi Adebayo: FG Have Disbursed N56.84bn Survival Funds To 835,161 Beneficiaries / Twitter Says Discussions With FG Have Been "Respectful And Productive" / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Have Distributed Some Billions Of Naira To Poorest Nigerians? by iykbethany(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
The Federal Government announced today that they have distributed some billions of Naira to poorest Nigerians?

I was just wondering how they identified those poorest Nigerians and how were they paid? Cash or bank transfer?

I didn't get any alert and my mom didn't get any alert either. I don check my phone SMS tire since morning.

Abeg how much did you receive from the Federal Government and where is my share? Make hunger nor kee person mbok
Re: FG Have Distributed Some Billions Of Naira To Poorest Nigerians? by Ultimategeneral: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
You suppose know say we get the greatest lieing president of all time
Re: FG Have Distributed Some Billions Of Naira To Poorest Nigerians? by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Audio poorest Nigerians

grin grin grin

YUSUF Buhari keeps smiling to the bank
While zombies are grilling rat meat

1 Like

Re: FG Have Distributed Some Billions Of Naira To Poorest Nigerians? by IduNaOba: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin
Re: FG Have Distributed Some Billions Of Naira To Poorest Nigerians? by sapientia(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hehehehehhe
Re: FG Have Distributed Some Billions Of Naira To Poorest Nigerians? by Wilstino: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Is this nationwide?

Don't know and haven't heard of anyone who has received the succor from the government.
Re: FG Have Distributed Some Billions Of Naira To Poorest Nigerians? by schurley(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Audio poorest Nigerians

grin grin grin

YUSUF Buhari keeps smiling to the bank
While zombies are grilling rat meat

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Best Analysis On 5G / Abba Kyari Burial Prayers Makes Hausa Man React / Kano Government Reacts To Report On Mass Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.