Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time (10735 Views)

MUST WATCH: Bad Teen Getting Banged By 5 Guys / Nigerian girl getting banged standing (video) / Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by PmNews: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
A twitter user and Nun Sister has chosen to do contrary to her belief as she finally cried out on twitter that she wants to marry.
She said she has been a virgin and a Nun Sister for many years, saying she has finally tasted love and cannot let go

She said she has come to the stage of getting married as she can’t hold herself any longer, adding that she has waisted so many years being a virgin

” I think I have been wasting many years being a virgin, I want to marry ooooo, I finally tasted it yesterday and I don’t think I can let go.” She said

Read Extensively:

https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/3886beautiful-nun-sister-goes-wild.html

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by Evagrynd(f): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
post=88003571:
A twitter user and Nun Sister has chosen to do contrary to her belief as she finally cried out on twitter that she wants to marry.
She said she has been a virgin and a Nun Sister for many years, saying she has finally tasted love and cannot let go

She said she has come to the stage of getting married as she can’t hold herself any longer, adding that she has waisted so many years being a virgin

” I think I have been wasting many years being a virgin, I want to marry ooooo, I finally tasted it yesterday and I don’t think I can let go.” She said

Read Extensively:

https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/3886beautiful-nun-sister-goes-wild.html

lol
Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by Raymeskey: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2020
End time
Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by Kobicove(m): 4:38am On Apr 02, 2020
She has seen the light grin
Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by bamasite2: 4:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Why did she not renounce the sistership before getting banged?

She should be given condign punishment
Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by ASKX: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Wanting to make your Whatsapp status fun to view? GREAT TV is your choice from

*funny memes to
* Life hacks
*Fact
* Riddle
* Hook up
* Airtime give away
*How stories
* Fam Shout out and so much more.
What could be better that this, a status update TV dedicated to making your Whatsapp bubble and you day awesome. What are you wanting for click the link below to view our fun updates VIA your Whatsapp status�
��
https:///send?phone=2348118413345&text=Hi+AskX+Media+i+would+like+to+join+your+tv,+my+name+is+
Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by femi4: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
She was dicked oriented
Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2020
I would to bang a nun smiley
Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by Jehnny01: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Do you need a male friendly companion,
Do you want to have someone to chat and play with?
Are you in Abuja and interested in sexless friendship.
Kindly check him out @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com
It's should be mature, reasonable, fun and non-committal friendship.
No sex please until both understand each other and ready for it.
Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by lilfort(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
baba kanji has already shanawole
all dis catlic sisters ehn
Re: Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time by uckennety(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
alas she has eaten the forbidden fruit!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Honest. Will You Smash Or Pass? (photo) / When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) / Love, Sex And Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.