Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) (62839 Views)

A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / A Nairalander’s Trip To Rhode Island / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 02, 2020
I drove to city of Alameda today, about six hours drive from Los Angeles, California and I decided to share some pics since I'm somehow not busy lately.

Traffic on freeways i5N and 580W were kinda good because people are staying home so I took some pics while on about 80 mile per hour, I know it's stupid.

I have to warn that the pics may not be too clear because I no be photographer, besides I no dey use better phone. I'm too careless with phones that I use cheap ones now so that I won't cry when I mistakenly put them again with dirty cloths in washing machine.

Firstly, I went to Costco to fill up my gas tank.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Gas receipt on my way back.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 02, 2020
sigh....

Smh...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by emerich(m): 3:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Are you here to show us images or to brag

39 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 02, 2020
emerich:
Are you here to show us images or to brag
Sorry oga, if you think my choice of words was wrong or braggy.
Nobody brags in this time of oga coronavirus, even dangote dey humble now.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 02, 2020
More of the freeway.
Cows were grazing in their fields too.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 02, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Got some rest in rest designated area.
I had to use the restroom and stretch my legs a little.

Lot of truck drivers parked there too.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Some random pics in the city.
Streets are quiet and lonely. Oga coronavirus is in town.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Homeless people's zone.
Their toilet and bath provided for them by the city I guess.
I use style take the pics.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 02, 2020
I tried to buy some food at Costco but on seeing these people queuing up to buy stuffs, I jejely carry my hungry belle dey waka.

20 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Petyprincess(f): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Wow!! Still wondering why America have lot of homeless people bt you d be surprised they living better life than average Nigerians sef! Los Angeles is a very expensive city so actually they might prefer being homeless in LA to living in cheap city like Tennessee,indiana etc
These are nice pictures wink

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!! Still wondering why America have lot of homeless people bt you d be surprised they living better life than average Nigerians sef! Los Angeles is a very expensive city so actually they might prefer being homeless in LA to living in cheap city like Tennessee,indiana etc
Criminal record which makes getting a job hard
Drugs addiction
Loss of house due to job loss and mortgage default.
Choice
Laziness

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Nice pics. Corona no let man travel come do this kind trip

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by drips8(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Despite America's success, they still have a lot of troubles from poverty, homelessness and crime. They even have the highest rate of Human Rights violations in the developed world.

Los Angeles is terrible for the average low earning person, a lot of people with dreams and some already broken, almost everyone there wants to be an entertainer and then life happens. The city is ridiculously expensive hence the high rate of homelessness in the city. Skid row is the worst place there. Some simply prefer to stay there than move back to their states as failures and keeping hoping for the best.

57 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Haven't sleep for once and dream of America
Netherlands is always on my mind smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Guy, which day you go visit SAN BERNARDINO... for Los Angeles...?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Raydos: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
I just dey pity nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Israeloflyf7: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, precious metals , cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily

Register Now: W W W. D I G I S A F E. P R O

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
E.g: Invest N10,000 and get up to N1,000 everyday.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Kizyte(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Enjoy your adventure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Life is to be enjoyed. Please stay safe out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by personal59: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
waooo

stay safe and jaiye ori e

eat the life of your head ........

see better country ahhhhhh Olohun ooooo

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by SimplePlan34: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Omo America good oo me sef I for like jand oo but I am locked down by d force.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by candidbabe(f): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
God don bless you bro, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Sweetchilli(f): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Phew! Nice thread. Not everytime COVID-19 undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
If not for this corona virus New York is where i intend to relocate to but I'm stuck in here in Spain hopefully by may cry

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.