Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) (62776 Views)

A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / A Nairalander’s Trip To Rhode Island / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Spanishmilf(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

If you’re the direct seller only, please post few details.

Thanks.
I will send u details
WhatsApp me
D dog is in ojoo I'm also in ibadan

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by armyofone(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ojoo - how is the place like now please ?
Ojoo, UI, sango, mokola, eleyele, bodija, sasa tomatoes hq.
Share pix please.

Spanishmilf:
I will send u details
WhatsApp me
D dog is in ojoo I'm also in ibadan
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by armyofone(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please what are the good and secured hotels in Ibadan ?

EgunMogaji2:

Please are you saying that San Diego to Sacramento is 2 to 3 hours?

That’s at least 8 hours journey.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Spanishmilf(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
armyofone:
Ojoo - how is the place like now please ?
Ojoo, UI, sango, mokola, eleyele, bodija, sasa tomatoes hq.
Share pix please.

LOl
I can't go out for now, I no want make soldier flog me koboko I will try
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
armyofone:
Please what are the good and secured hotels in Ibadan ?

There are many but I prefer SuperK at Challenge.

I sleep there very comfortably.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
armyofone:
Thought he said LA.

No worries. I know the areas very well. I lived in San Jose for a while. I went to meet a Nairalander in San Diego a year or so ago.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by armyofone(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
I got it and will wait cheesy
Aligongon school, ojoo high school those NFA schools cheesy grin
Wonder if they still stand?

Spanishmilf:
LOl
I can't go out for now, I no want make soldier flog me koboko I will try
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by armyofone(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank you....SuperK, hope they are online. Let me look it up.
What about Premier and golden Tulip ?

Security wise and no bed bugs.
Thanks again!

EgunMogaji2:

There are many but I prefer SuperK at Challenge.

I sleep there very comfortably.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
armyofone:
Thank you....SuperK, hope they are online. Let me look it up.
What about Premier and golden Tulip ?

Security wise and no bed bugs.
Thanks again!

SuperK. No bed bugs, safe.

Premier is also good. I’ve never stayed there as my priority has always been to be close to Murtala airport.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by maya007: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
This journalism somthing is not for everybody pls esp you....waste of data!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by seunlayi(m): 5:38am On Apr 13, 2020
armyofone:
I got it and will wait cheesy
Aligongon school, ojoo high school those NFA schools cheesy grin
Wonder if they still stand?

They are all still there. Did you attend any of them?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2020
J111333:
We don see your 2013 Camry.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by armyofone(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
No i didn't but some of our neighbors attended.
Wow! Stiil there shocked ? Those schools were falling apart then. Take pix and share when you can.
What about the army children school?

seunlayi:

They are all still there. Did you attend any of them?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by seunlayi(m): 3:03am On Apr 14, 2020
armyofone:
No i didn't but some of our neighbors attended.
Wow! Stiil there shocked ? Those schools were falling apart then. Take pix and share when you can.
What about the army children school?

that was my primary sch.... 79-85 set - Sch II -
Mr Afuwape Headmaster
The underground - football pitch
The Hall, running and jumping on the stairs, the main field, free textbooks and notebooks, the Road and Rock View from my class, sch always winning the March Parade in any outings grin....

4 schools in a building....
Sch I & II morning
Sch III & IV afternoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by armyofone(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mine too though later years from yours. The rock view from class!! That rock cheesy! Some used it as toilet and you could watch from class, lol.
Is the school still there ?

seunlayi:
that was my primary sch.... 79-85 set - Sch II -
Mr Afuwape Headmaster
The underground - football pitch
The Hall, running and jumping on the stairs, the main field, free textbooks and notebooks, the Road and Rock View from my class, sch always winning the March Parade in any outings grin....

4 schools in a building....
Sch I & II morning
Sch III & IV afternoon
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by olumig(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ykc2:
any homeless american person is a former felon or drug addict ,how many of Nigerians are homeless in america? I dont think you will see cus they know what they came there to do,some homeless people in america are living fine than some conditions of nigerians living in lagos
Not entirely true, pray you don't have a set back financially and voila one is on the street homeless.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by seunlayi(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
armyofone:
Mine too though later years from yours. The rock view from class!! That rock cheesy! Some used it as toilet and you could watch from class, lol.
Is the school still there ?

That means the same sch. What year?

lipsrsealed you just reminded me of those black spots on the rock, very disgusting after eating my meals.
Yes, school is still there but Army children sch was moved to the empty land in front while Command children sch now occupying our sch sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
olumig:
Not entirely true, pray you don't have a set back financially and voila one is on the street homeless.

I agree.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by RuggedSniper: 8:22pm On May 22, 2020
ednut1:

Criminal record which makes getting a job hard
Drugs addiction
Loss of house due to job loss and mortgage default.
Choice
Laziness
^^You've said it all!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) by Ndipe(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Petyprincess:
Wow!! Still wondering why America have lot of homeless people bt you d be surprised they living better life than average Nigerians sef! Los Angeles is a very expensive city so actually they might prefer being homeless in LA to living in cheap city like Tennessee,indiana etc
These are nice pictures wink

Not true. An average Nigerian living in Nigeria with a roof over their head lives a more dignifying life than a homeless person in America.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport / This Is Iyana-ipaja Bus Stop In 2015 - (pics) / This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.