Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country (5306 Views)

The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria / #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? / Ndigbo, Scorned In Nigeria, Making Waves Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by goodnessme1(f): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Coldie:

Neither do I. But we have over 5billion people on earth.

Igbos are just 40million or less out of the 5billion. That means we are a minority.

At a time when igbos of old are denying there heritage. To me every single igbo person counts
Your hypocrisy can be smell from far.

How does those nonesense you are saying about Kanu correlate with the topic of the thread.
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by ItooWorWor(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
imhotep:
Pls where is omenka grin
Omenka is still under quarantine in UK grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
LZAA:

Apc minions are in isolationgrin
Sai inept leadership
They will soon make 1 Naira equal to 1 US Dollar grin

Cc ItooWorWor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Omenka is still under quarantine in UK grin grin
Sophisticated quarantine

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by ItooWorWor(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
imhotep:
They will soon make 1 Naira equal to 1 US Dollar grin

Cc ItooWorWor
Hahahaha!

That can only happen in the year 3090 grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Coldie(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
goodnessme1:
Your hypocrisy can be smell from far.

How does those nonesense you are saying about Kanu correlate with the topic of the thread.
KANU doesn't need my love. Neither do I need he's but I love every single igbo person
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by meccuno: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend help yourself with this before you jump into osun river cause of hunger

This is Disgusting angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by ccffwx: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
E pain u say your women are ugly. Few Igbo women dey agree for Yoruba men wey get money, una dey shout. Kai! Common, carry better money go marry Igbo women. The same way black American men dey die on top White women matter. Your women are pathetic. Chaiiiii

Gabkosh:
Lol, e pain this one as their women dey leave them to folk Yoruba men dick.
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Kidakudz5: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Gabkosh:
It is because yorubas hate them na
Those killing them over there are yorubas according to foolish igboman.
gringrin
They are one confused lots
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Kidakudz5: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
ccffwx:
E pain u say your women are ugly. Few Igbo women dey agree for Yoruba men wey get money, una dey shout. Kai! Common, carry better money go marry Igbo women. The same way black American men dey die on top White women matter. Your women are pathetic. Chaiiiii

yeah.. same way rich igbo man like Peter, Emmanuel ikubese, OC ukeje and even emeka anyaoku married yoruba women...
I don't even find your masculine looking women attractive before you will start saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by honeyB2018: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Claracuzioo
Are you with your senses at all? At this very critical state in the world, when Covid 19 is raking havoc and the world is crying out to God for mercy and healing, you are posting this.
The entire IGBO land is ashamed of you.
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by jimyjames(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
meccuno:
This is Disgusting angry angry angry angry

Amala and ewedu Yoruba best food, disgusting?
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Gabkosh: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
ccffwx:

don't worry, your gf will soon folk me. Just that I am allergic to yamleg.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Gabkosh: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=88011282][/quote]Stop posting that shit called soup here. Na that street they get an from?
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Ikinternational: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
pricklewane:
You Igbos deceive yourself a lot, imagine a lunatic opening this kind of thread with the headline used instead of you to caution him so he can be guided next time you'd rather blame all Nigerians for the foolishness of your tribesmen.

Make I end am here cos if I continue you will decide not to come to Nigeria ever again.

I've heard
Now for the sake of truth n transparency, can you kindly upload the screenshots of YOU cautioning your tribesmen on nairaland.

The pot calling the kettle black has long been an epidemic on this site

OR you rather turn a blind eye and pretend it's only igbos that practice tribalism on nairaland. I'm sure the latter gives you emotional satisfaction hence the wording of your reply. But I have been on this site long enough to know better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by meccuno: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
jimyjames:

Amala and ewedu Yoruba best food, disgusting?
looks like the poo of someone with liver problem.
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by jimyjames(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
meccuno:
looks like the poo of someone with liver problem.

Reasons why Yoruba men are rushing Igbo girls so they can eat good food, Yoruba girls cook dirty concoction
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by jimyjames(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
honeyB2018:
Claracuzioo
Are you with your senses at all? At this very critical state in the world, when Covid 19 is raking havoc and the world is crying out to God for mercy and healing, you are posting this.
The entire IGBO land is ashamed of you.

We don't have civid19 in Igbo land , we are proud of that
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by meccuno: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
jimyjames:

Reasons why Yoruba men are rushing Igbo girls so they can eat good food, Yoruba girls cook dirty concoction
With toilet broom grin
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend help yourself with this before you jump into osun river cause of hunger

urrghhhhh
I just feel like puking, what type of shit is that?
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by uchman(m): 3:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Kidakudz5:
yeah.. same way rich igbo man like Peter, Emmanuel ikubese, OC ukeje and even emeka anyaoku married yoruba women...
I don't even find your masculine looking women attractive before you will start saying nonsense

Dont tell me you are still a jambite with 180 jamb score and already talking about being interested in women,
when jamb still dey jamb you?

You even registered this March 27 self...

Brother channel your energy to reading your books because most guys here are not your mate...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Yamleg: 5:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Gabkosh:
don't worry, your gf will soon folk me. Just that I am allergic to yamleg.
What?
Re: Igbos Making Waves Globally, Hated In Their Country by Kidakudz5: 6:23am On Apr 03, 2020
uchman:

Dont tell me you are still a jambite with 180 jamb score and already talking about being interested in women,
when jamb still dey jamb you?

You even registered this March 27 self...

Brother channel your energy to reading your books because most guys here are not your mate...
lol.. i want to change course to computer science/engineering as I don't like the course I am presently studying.. i score 276 for my first jamb and that was over 5yrs but I wasn't given admission to study my course..
I am presently in the uni FYI..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Banditry Will End Soon: An Optimistic Response To Matawalle’s Prophesy" / Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club / N5.108trn In 8 Months: Hardship Unabated In States Despite Huge Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.