Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast (228 Views)

Edo Assembly Seats: PDP 12, APC 8, LP 1 As INEC Declares 3 Inconclusive / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning / Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast by Litesloaded: 5:19am On Apr 02, 2020
The Ondo State Government has ordered the closure of its borders to the neighbouring states of Ekiti, Osun, Kogi, Edo and Ogun from Thursday as a precautionary measure against the COVID-19. Mr Donald Ojogo, the Commissioner for Information and Orientation, disclosed this in a statement made available to newsmen on Wednesday in Akure.
READ FULL NEWS BELOW
https://www.litesloaded.com.ng/newsondo-to-close-borders-thursday-declares-3-day-fastcovid-19/

Re: COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast by GboyegaD(m): 5:31am On Apr 02, 2020
We all are now humbled by this virus.

1 Like

Re: COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast by LivingSage: 5:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Okay
Re: COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast by CapitalHYC(m): 5:42am On Apr 02, 2020
I think Akeredolu is stupid, so with the 14 confirmed cases in Osun already, he has still not closed the border?? This man Ehn
Re: COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 02, 2020
CapitalHYC:
I think Akeredolu is stupid, so with the 14 confirmed cases in Osun already, he has still not closed the border?? This man Ehn

I wonder which part of the body people like you use to think. But am certain it's not the brain
Re: COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast by kayusely70(m): 5:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Ondo: The Last One Standing In Oodua Land.
Re: COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast by koffsman(m): 5:57am On Apr 02, 2020
I thought I saw 3 days fasting there
Re: COVID 19: Ondo To Close Borders Thursday, Declares 3-day Fast by Makavelli25: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I wonder which part of the body people like you use to think. But am certain it's not the brain
Bro,they use em anus
Their comment is full of shit

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Lawyers. / BREAKING: Nigeria Accountant-general’s Offices In Abuja Is On Fire / Lockdown : Businessman Donate Tents To Shield Makeshift Market Traders In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.