Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (164839 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by juman(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Irresponsible act to release your nude picture.
Police is there to handle such matter.

Anyway sha, musician find a way to promote her music.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by skylarr: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Hungry blackmailer. The idiot should be brought to book

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
A blackmailer has been blackmailed

3 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by klax(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Good one from her. I dislike anything called blackmailing with passion.

Very lazy useless people let him go and do his worst now that the woman had done the job herself.

If such guy is caught he should be beaten to unconsciousness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by bamidbamid: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
U wan blackmail Oju t'oti r'okun, Oju t'oti r'osa.. Oju t'oti ri Olosho t'onshe Usher.. Abeg leave Mama alone ooh..

3 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Kdon2: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
As they say, "Blackmailers always come back."

58-year-old Nigerian singer, Salawa Abeni, has been forced to release her nude pictures on Instagram to avoid being blackmailed by a certain man.

She said the scammer, who is threatening to tarnish her image and destroy her career of over 45 years, identifies himself as Jason and lives in Osun State.

Salawa Abeni took to her Instagram page to share screenshots of her chats and the said nude pictures and wrote:

"Good morning my Family, friends and Fans. I have something very important to tell you and I will really appreciate your audience. I am very disappointed that someone somewhere will try to tarnish my image and threaten to destroy my career of over 45 years.

This morning, I received messages from somebody threatening to expose very old pictures of me and in the process, blackmailing me for money. These could’ve been pictures of me in the hospital or even with my partner, but is this what has become of us?? I plead with everybody out there to be very careful as our current situation has made people very desperate.

I am almost 60 years old, I have worked very hard and made a name for myself for somebody to believe that they can threaten and trample on my feelings, this is very sad. So I have decided to share the messages and pictures sent by this person with everyone for you all to see! Thank you and God bless you! For you the blackmailer, I refuse to be bullied by you as I’m sure that I’m old enough to be your MOTHER!!"

The idiot is unborn when salawa was rocking life. He has choosen the wrong person

6 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Iceberg3: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2020
That useless man has succeeded in placing taboo on his life.
Such a useless fellow

3 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Glink2018(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Gone are the days when Naija ladies will commit suicide because someone exposes their nude pictures. But now , dem no send. They will expose more for the world to see.
There are some stupid guys and ladies who are bent on taking advantage of a public figure mistake or undoing in the past in order to amass wealth.
Stupid people. If the guy is not clear, he might be jailed. For intruding into private life and some other crime as it were.

Salawa Abeni will use this news to project her already buried musical career to the limelight.

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by bluefilm: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Nice move from her.

But the blackmailer sef dey crase.

Wetin I wan use the nude photo of this granmama do?

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2020
See how someone just takes a curse on himself. This woman is old enough to be a grandma!

I hope the bast*rd is caught

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by iamwhat: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Nowadays, anybody's face can be cropped to a nude picture...
Brilliant solution!

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by CasNova: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Work hard and believe in Providence.

Making money through blackmail is never a good option.

Once again, work legitimately.

3 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by brightalo1010: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Good that she even added the bastard's number, I hope by now the person Don off his phone or change number hahaha
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by realstars: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
A New Way Of Nude Presentation
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Country hard ooo
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by nedekid: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2020
She should not waste time in contacting abbah kyari and his IRT squad asap, even the DSS.
I can assure her that that blackmailer will be fished out within days and taught a huge lesson on why not to blackmail.
The fellow will be lucky to survive the episode with his life intact.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by freeman67: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Those were not nude pictures.. It's just some desperate and criminally minded persons that wanted to reap from where they did not plant.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Notin special in it
����
Eizzy003:
See the nudes here oooo
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Ahmeduana(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2020
The idiot want to blackmail a Fuji musician!
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Where are the nude pics naw, na watin I come to see
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by juman(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmm.
Time flies.
The last time I saw her live singing was when governor lawal wedded this present governors sister.
Salawa was invited to play near idiape area.

Salawa is a super musician.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by ibkayee(f): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2020
"I will make a video of me burning the pictures" lol indeed

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by osuofia2(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2020
best decision, I hate blackmailers. I am sure the ediots is on Nairaland reading and viewing this thread

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Olatara(f): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Eizzy003:
See the nudes here oooo
This one nah olden days picture nah.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Can two wrongs ever make a right, not even in the next galaxy, No.
She's just as gutter as the blackmailer, useless woman
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by eby001(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Current location of the bastardz is in Nasarawa state.

Don't ask how I get to know his location angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2020
All naa scam, why do i feel all these is just for the gram, antics to gain more followers, celebrities & bloggers no fit make heaven grin
lilmissfavy & fountainofyouth nude dem no leak naa 60yr old woman undecided pesin wan make i waste my data on.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Ayok90: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Were is the nude picture pls
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Clothingonline9(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Lolz what a world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Travolta's House(pictures) / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.