Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (164811 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2020
opedaydydx9:
you know the goat that bred you is useless

How much useless is the pig and the cockerel that gave birth to you when you insult someone you don't know over someone who choose to disgrace herself. You sound like a mad person
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Felix6: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2020
She forming brave because there is no nude in the first place. Girls these days expose more than this in publichttps://www.instagram.com/p/B-b1PRop_d4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by MzTunechi(f): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Smart move

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by eby001(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
ericsmith:

while your own current location is Ibadan rite ... did you av to tell us.
Lol, I was lazy in cutting out, but that just it grin
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
She made the right choice to go public with this. The disgusting blackmailer should be ashamed of himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by phreakabit(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
You are 60 sending nudes... And you are still talking about old enough to be his mother?
60 sending nudes really?
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by BobbyGenius(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
osamz007:
The black mailer hwfr na?

But wait o were the pictures

Bad market for the blackmailer

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by iammo(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
phreakabit:
You are 60 sending nudes... And you are still talking about old enough to be his mother?
60 sending nudes really?

its an old pics, and not even nudes in the real sense of it

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Gandollaar(f): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:

the bet , or her goons?
. Her goons. At sixty, can she still wield such influence?
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by iammo(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Gandollaar:
. Her goons. At sixty, can she still wield such influence?

yes oo, if you have ever seen the clips of her live performance and people in attendance, people she hails in her songs she and Wasiu are people you might want to avoid completely... any party Buruji kashamu and the likes attend, the musician isn't a straight forward person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Kayharry(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020
omotowo2:

Olorun o gbowo o
Kodegbobi o
Ko gba nkankan koto funwa lategun o
Sebi lofelofe ni baba fun WA o

Correct
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:

its an old pics, and not even nudes in the real sense of it
if u look carefully there were three pics sent but she uploaded two to suit her excuses..d guy get time to look nonsense sha
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by davidtemi(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2020
sweettease:
Way to go! I wish they can fish out the hungry buffoon now
I also wish. His num is on display in d msg though

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by agrowell: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2020
phreakabit:
60 sending nudes really?

Read before commenting!!!

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by AntiWailer: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2020
The strong Generation.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Dfynboi: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Zikar:
Where the picture
same question i wanna ask
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by sweettease(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2020
tobicool:

Your English name starts with the letter "P" and your last name starts with the letter "F" and you have a little daughter and you are based in Lagos.
That is all I can say now. If you listen deep, you will know just typed.

Your previous Moniker starts with the letter "Z"
Not me Mr! I have no idea who or what you're talking about. I have 3 names and none of them start with the letter P, my surname doesn't start with the letter F and I dont have a child.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Ykc2(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2020
Oluwapluto:

We go track you down to Austria
Sheybi u no get sense ni cheesy
you and iya rainbow cannot even afford uber taxi talkles of plane without fuccking visa
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by opedaydydx9(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2020
BetBuilder365:

How much useless is the pig and the cockerel that gave birth to you when you insult someone you don't know over someone who choose to disgrace herself. You sound like a mad person

she chose to disgrace herself let's see how sane your mama is, spits
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by papagiddy(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2020
phreakabit:
60 sending nudes really?
chairman pls go get brain now.
... she took those pics when she was younger not. NOW..... simple English u no know!

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Ajide1606: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
well, we're in self isolation now everyone is looking for means to eat, bt u went far my broda
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by WildChild00(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Thanks so much for your advice my brother.

Uwc
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Lica2baby(f): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Best thing to do, I love her courage damn she is a strong woman ..... I wish others who are been blackmail can this step kpata, kpata your nude go only trend for sometime and then it will fade away.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Powersurge: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2020
chiiraq802:
Bad market for the blackmailer... grin

Hmmmm. This should have been her last option though. It VERY easy to get any blackmailer in this age. Giving her status, the police could help her solve that problem in few days.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by phreakabit(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2020
papagiddy:
chairman pls go get brain now.
... she took those pics when she was younger not. NOW..... simple English u no know!

STFU You mentally incapacitated imp. How can we conclude when she took the pictures?
Just because she says they are "old", doesn't necessarily mean they were taken ages ago.
I mean nobody wants to see those hideous pics, but they could be from as recent as 2 years ago or as old as her teenage years.
now go back to your rancid cave from whence you came, you dimwitted vermin.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Ykc2:
you and iya rainbow cannot even afford uber taxi talkles of plane without fuccking visa

Corona Kee u there
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by scoundrel(f): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020
The nude was a waste. I’m sure it was from a hospital visit. See the lot viewing the thread hoping for a glimpse. It’s no wonder one backward thinking entity made this platform a PG 11 format.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by kenny160: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Na so
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by pacco6ixty9(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2020
las las na she dey the nude photos.. wey she take collect money for chairman
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Decaf: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Her special adviser deserves a Grammy�.
Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by Anubiri(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Meedon:
Thank you for the kind gesture.

May God reward and bless you

Once again thank you i'm very grateful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUkvA3z9M9o

Na nude we go chop

Abeg help your nigga please.

This lockdown is terrible no way to go and work to get money

Please help a starving nigga

God bless u
4930854015 FCMB

Re: Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her by majamajic(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Zikar:
Where the picture

I have it , what do u want to do with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Travolta's House(pictures) / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.