Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times (5298 Views)

Funds In My Brother's Bank Account Was Wiped Off / More Xtravaganza: Access Bank Set To Give Customers More Rewards This Season / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by sirchikero: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2020
ACCESS BANK INNOVATES TO GIVE CUSTOMERS MORE ACCESS TO FUNDS IN COVID TIMES

Nigeria’s leading retail financial services institution, Access bank plc has introduced a Dual Transaction Service (DTS) - an enhanced debit card service that provides access to credit at the same time.

The Dual Transaction Service (DTS) is a bundled service designed to allow pre-approved customers access a credit line through their existing debit card. “This is the first time any bank in Nigeria will be providing this kind of combined essential service to its customers. We have been encouraging our customers to stay safe and connected by going cashless while using our various digital channels. We know these are trying times and our customers may need an extra boost during this period so rather than have them go through the rigorous process of applying for a credit card, we will give them access to more funds using their existing debit cards.

This service is available to all Access bank customers who earn from N20,000 and above. Customers can also access 3 times the value of their salary during this period of restricted movement. This is a remarkable feat and we will continue to promote digital transactions and discourage branch banking until we are completely come out of the pandemic times” says Victor Etuokwu, Executive Director, Retail Banking, Access Bank Plc.

To activate this service, all our customers need to do is dial *901*14# from the comfort of their homes, choose credit as account type on any POS or ATM terminal during any transaction to access the credit line through their debit card.

“The dual card service from Access bank Plc is the first-of-its-kind on the continent. The features of the dual transaction service represents another milestone in our mission to transform banking and demonstrates how far we have come in such a short time” he added.

READ MORE VIA LINK BELOW:

https://www.naijanewsng.com/access-bank-innovates-to-give-customers-more-access-to-funds-in-covid-times/

Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by Restoresp: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Nice one from access bank. At least is better than the audio money from FG. It would have been better if FG can borrow the masses money, since they can't give us(the masses) money to take care of ourselves this trying times.
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by Kendumazy(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Nice one
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by yusluvad(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Nice move from Access Bank PLC
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by Nmezor(f): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by Whois(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is for salaried account only jare
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by culdady(m): 5:05am On Apr 06, 2020
sirchikero:

ACCESS BANK INNOVATES TO GIVE CUSTOMERS MORE ACCESS TO FUNDS IN COVID TIMES

Nigeria’s leading retail financial services institution, Access bank plc has introduced a Dual Transaction Service (DTS) - an enhanced debit card service that provides access to credit at the same time.

The Dual Transaction Service (DTS) is a bundled service designed to allow pre-approved customers access a credit line through their existing debit card. “This is the first time any bank in Nigeria will be providing this kind of combined essential service to its customers. We have been encouraging our customers to stay safe and connected by going cashless while using our various digital channels. We know these are trying times and our customers may need an extra boost during this period so rather than have them go through the rigorous process of applying for a credit card, we will give them access to more funds using their existing debit cards.

This service is available to all Access bank customers who earn from N20,000 and above. Customers can also access 3 times the value of their salary during this period of restricted movement. This is a remarkable feat and we will continue to promote digital transactions and discourage branch banking until we are completely come out of the pandemic times” says Victor Etuokwu, Executive Director, Retail Banking, Access Bank Plc.

To activate this service, all our customers need to do is dial *901*14# from the comfort of their homes, choose credit as account type on any POS or ATM terminal during any transaction to access the credit line through their debit card.

“The dual card service from Access bank Plc is the first-of-its-kind on the continent. The features of the dual transaction service represents another milestone in our mission to transform banking and demonstrates how far we have come in such a short time” he added.

READ MORE VIA LINK BELOW:

https://www.naijanewsng.com/access-bank-innovates-to-give-customers-more-access-to-funds-in-covid-times/
I got this message yesterday evening that I have been preaproved to access credit with the code 901*14 to activate, after which the messages suggested I can access upto 87,000 and my card has been activated.
But I tried to make some withdrawal from the atm with the option credit but it was an error message saying my debit card is invalid..what could be the issue?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by letuak(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2020
culdady:

I got this message yesterday evening that I have been preaproved to access credit with the code 901*14 to activate, after which the messages suggested I can access upto 87,000 and my card has been activated.
But I tried to make some withdrawal from the atm with the option credit but it was an error message saying my debit card is invalid..what could be the issue?

I 've been experiencing same for the past two weeks, seems all is not well with Access Bank.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by culdady(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2020
letuak:

I 've been experiencing same for the past two weeks, seems all is not well with Access Bank.
Working perfectly now

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by gold91: 1:48pm On May 10, 2020
You can now do transactions on it right? That's good.
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by Engineerpee(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2020
I was debited 3450 for JOINING FEES AND ANNUAL INSURANCE FEES who else experience this
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by oak202: 12:46pm On May 16, 2020
Engineerpee:
I was debited 3450 for JOINING FEES AND ANNUAL INSURANCE FEES who else experience this
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by chudu(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2020
culdady:

Working perfectly now
how did you go about it? where you able to withdraw
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by oak202: 1:50pm On May 16, 2020
chudu:

Is working perfectly now . You can withdraw
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by chudu(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2020
oak202:

Is working perfectly now . You can withdraw
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by oak202: 4:45am On May 17, 2020
chudu:

Yes, its just like using normal ATM but you select CREDIT as type of account.

If it doesn't work, lodge complaint with customer care. But you must have received message that you have been selected not for everybody
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:05am On May 17, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by Engineerpee(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2020
I have registered my atm card and my credit limit has been sent to me, but anytime i try withdrawing from access bank atm it keep saying transactions failed
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by chudu(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2020
oak202:

Yes, its just like using normal ATM but you select CREDIT as type of account.

If it doesn't work, lodge complaint with customer care. But you must have received message that you have been selected not for everybody
thank you did you withdraw cash?
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by oak202: 9:34pm On May 17, 2020
chudu:
thank you did you withdraw cash?

Yes now.i did withdraw cash
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by odizeey(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2020
How can I close this trash. I've not withdrew with it but they Keep debiting me.
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by Aristocrat1011(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
odizeey:
How can I close this trash. I've not withdrew with it but they Keep debiting me.
to withdraw, simply click on credit when the withdrawal option appears but I will suggest you try making a withdrawal from an access bank or gtb bank ATM machine because I tried withdrawing from an eco bank ATM machine at first which didn't work but later tried from gtb bank ATM machine which worked
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by Aristocrat1011(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
odizeey:
it is not trash as you believe it to be. I was able to withdraw up to 67k yesterday
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by chudu(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Aristocrat1011:

it is not trash as you believe it to be. I was able to withdraw up to 67k yesterday
change your verve card to visa card
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by wealthyplace(f): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please what's the repayment plan?
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by odizeey(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Aristocrat1011:

to withdraw, simply click on credit when the withdrawal option appears but I will suggest you try making a withdrawal from an access bank or gtb bank ATM machine because I tried withdrawing from an eco bank ATM machine at first which didn't work but later tried from gtb bank ATM machine which worked

I've not withdrew once but they are debiting me. I don't want to do again.
Re: Access Bank Innovates To Give Customers More Access To Funds In Covid Times by vanderbash(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
This Access bank DTS service is interesting but I want to know how they do the interest calculations and how much they'll be deducting monthly and what's the loan duration.

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Won 8Million From 1xbet But They Only Credit Me 5Million / Union Bank’s Funke Osibodu Make FT's World’s 50 Leading Business Women / Meet Zenith Bank Real Owner: History Of Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.