Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter (42545 Views)

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG / Governors Scramble For Ventilators As They Brace Up For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
PassingShot:

Wailing without sense. Read the Twitter request from tesla and see if the response was in order or not.
Sycophants like you sees constructive criticism as wailing. Turn a new leaf man.
For your information, the tweet has been deleted by the Federal ministry involved.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by tot(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
Change for what? I am with Sai Baba come rain come sunshine.

So who are the shameless LEADERS you are referring to?

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by CyberWolf: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Squillionaire:
Guys, let's not criticize for the sake of it. Ventilators are very scarce around the world now, and even with your money, you might not find to buy.

Yes, we can castigate the Nigerian government for not making healthcare a priority over the years but under the current circumstances, every government is trying its best to lay its hand on as many ventilators as it can. Trump had only a few days reached out to Putin and received a number of Ventilators from Russia as well.

This is not the time to be proud, we need all the help we can get at this time.
Why will Trump/USA begging Russia for ventilators while an American company, Tesla has excess to give away? Just think about it, does your comment make sense to you?

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Lizzy247: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Your father definitely wasted his deposited sperm inside your mother's toto. You're a degenerate. Oloriburuku omo ofo. You won't know peace again as from today and na that coronavirus go kill all your fams.

Must you qoute me

travelland:

I pray that you will be finished and totally finished by God's grace
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by CyberWolf: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
naijaboy756:
Not bad only that it should have been done discretely. Elon Musk is giving and shipping for free. Government should have placed an official request.

Now the person running that handle is in deep shit...

Elon Musk is scammer. Why is he giving and shipping ventilators for free while US hospitals ran out of ventilators to the extent that they are splitting now?
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by travelland(f): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lizzy247:
[s]Your father definitely wasted his deposited sperm inside your mother's toto. You're a degenerate. Oloriburuku omo ofo. You won't know peace again as from today and na that coronavirus go kill all your fams.

Must you qoute me[/s]

So e pain u like this? and you're wishing us all to be finished, totally finished. Mark my words you will be totally finish before any Nigerian.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Lizzy247: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ntoorrr. grin Go to school or read again. As I said earlier, your father wasted his sperm. grin cheesy grin

travelland:

So e pain me like this? and you're wishing us all to be finished, totally finished. Mark my words you will be totally finish before any Nigerian.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by murshid09(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
And u all believe this haba naija pple
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by tinsel: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
I dont know what is wrong with some boys here. Even America is begging for help.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Squillionaire: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Why will Trump/USA begging Russia for ventilators while an American company, Tesla has excess to give away? Just think about it, does your comment make sense to you?

Hello sir, I believe a little research would have sufficed.

Russian plane with coronavirus medical gear lands in U.S. after Trump-Putin call
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-russia-usa/russian-plane-with-coronavirus-medical-gear-flies-to-u-s-after-trump-putin-call-idUSKBN21I37W
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by tinsel: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Tell me what he said wrong. I cannot really understand some of you guys. All is it just to condemn for it's sake alone?
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by einsteine(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
sassysure:

Hey, take it easy.
Even Ford motors are gearing towards manufacturing ventilators too. Read that up.

In UK, some companies are told by the govt to switch over to manufacturing ventilators. Read this up too.
Let's keep ethnicity and hatred aside cos at the end of the day, even if we live, it may affect our family members, friends or somebody we know.

I didn't make any reference to ethnicity.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by CyberWolf: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
tinsel:

Tell me what he said wrong. I cannot really understand some of you guys. All is it just to condemn for it's sake alone?
The tweet has been deleted. Elon Musk can’t be giving out free ventilators while American hospitals beg for more ventilators everyday. People like you who lacks critical thinking ability are the ones managing some of the social media pages of our government agencies, that’s why they disgrace a whole country online like this.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by CyberWolf: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Squillionaire:

Hello sir, I believe a little research would have sufficed.

Russian plane with coronavirus medical gear lands in U.S. after Trump-Putin call
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-russia-usa/russian-plane-with-coronavirus-medical-gear-flies-to-u-s-after-trump-putin-call-idUSKBN21I37W
My argumenent is that Elon Musk can’t have excess excess ventilators to give out while hospitals at his backyard are struggling, something is not right. As I suspected, the tweet on Twitter has been deleted.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by CyberWolf: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
If Elon Musk has so much ventilators to give out, let him give it to US hospitals that needs it.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by afecgivers: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
So ministry of finance is not having money to buy ventilators, but has money to share to 5000 people in kwali...a village with zero record of covid 19. Funny country.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by tunize(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Herdsmen:
In present day Nigeria.. citizens are on their own.

While the government is on its own.. no connection... even Bluetooth no work.
Hehehe meaning Nigeria is on a xender mode abi that one fail too??....if they want to buy thst thing in like 500units dem fit buy am abi all the billions na scam??
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
einsteine:

I didn't make any reference to ethnicity.
But that was the undertone.
Is this not nairaland again?

Let's be humane and fight this.
After that, those that want to die on top ethnic sarcasm can continue.
It's so bad the way Nigerians are responding to life and death matter here.
I mean, has it gone that bad?

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by salford1: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
What part of Tesla Delivery regions do they not understand.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by miketayo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fuckers deleted the tweet grin
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by einsteine(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
sassysure:

But that was the undertone.
Is this not nairaland again?

Let's be humane and fight this.
After that, those that want to die on top ethnic sarcasm can continue.
It's so bad the way Nigerians are responding to life and death matter here.
I mean, has it gone that bad?

You are the one with the ethnic bias here. Hence, why you saw an ethnic undertone that wasn't there. My post was on how unlikely it would be for Innoson to be able to produce ventilators. He would have had global demand if he could.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
einsteine:

You are the one with the ethnic bias here. Hence, why you saw an ethnic undertone that wasn't there. My post was on how unlikely it would be for Innoson to be able to produce ventilators. He would have had global demand if he could.
Tor.
Have it your way.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Godmademan(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
If Heaven fall, e no go kill one person
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by merits(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
Shameless leaders with stone heart. Our legislooters recently acquired 2020 brand new SUVs but we need donors for vents to fight corona virus.

For my next world, God please i don't want to come back to Nigeria.
keep quiet,you have been projected for Nigeria in your nest world.so get prepared.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Elon wey volatile, next thing you will see him yabbing Buhari online with some uncomfortable facts his team put together. cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Legendguru: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ye
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by ewizard1: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
100 - 500?
These people are clowns i swear.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by orlandotch: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bevista:
A full-option ventilator cost around $20,000. 100 units will cost around $2m. Using an exchange rate of N400/$, that's around N800m.

From the figures of donations by corporate bodies and private individuals, the FG should've received in excess of N20b. Please note that the NNPC together with its JV partners donated $30m (N12b).

Such a joke of a country!

It’s not about the money. It’s about the scarcity of ventilators. Also note that the company is donating and not selling
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by UncleJudax(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Shebi innoson said he can produce ventilors? Why not give a trial? What do we even produce in dis corn tree?
backward politics.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Can Nigeria government allow electric car be imported in Nigeria?

IF NO THEN LEAVE ELON MUSK

He made it clear he said WITHIN TESLA DELIVERY REGIONS....YET NIGERIA GOVERNMENT STUPIDLY WENT TO BEG A CELEBRITY ON TWITTER
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
They KEEP PROVING #IPOB #NNAMDI KANU RIGHT

YOU DON'T HAVE A GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN EXISTING....IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE FOR YOU ALL TO REALIZE YOU HAVE BEEN ENRICHING POLITICIANS BY SAYING am a proud nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / Atiku, PDP Appoint Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira As Campaign Finance Director.