Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) (115967 Views)

Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Seunaj05(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
maasoap:

Too much talk is a disease itself. Just compare the two points from you, the one above is educative, enlightening and informative while the one below reeks ignorance. Do you still want people to be allowed to move freely at this point so that hunger wouldn't kill them. Anybody that tries to downplay the threat posed by this virus is either a wicked soul or a complete ignorant. Look at Italy, Spain, USA, UK, Iran, and Co today! Do you honestly think that Nigeria could manage that without lock down?

Tactically, I was only going to refer to lack of government's proactive measures to tackle hunger amidst the lock down
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sparkies85:
What exactly was his offence ??

You don't come here and give us half-bake news and expect , sane peeps to start castigating the Nigeria army personal

you are fool.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by abbiboy: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Animals in uniforms..evry human has a right to live even wild animals except if their existence is threat.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
pricklewane:

I am particularly waiting for demented n foolish people like you to comment. Yesterday when they were beating up more civil law enforcement agency, chasing them away sebi you were all excited. All this your rant is nothing OK, you can tell your father to go n show himself to them like they did to those they beat up yesterday.

If your father is a lazy ass motherfuqer u can take his place n go show u are Van Dam.

The rest will sit at home gently now.
Give me a knock on the head if you hear any youth beating up any law enforcement agent again till the 14 days is over.

u lack simple wisdom from ur fermented brain.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Victoryjoel: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Too bad...

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.

Sell $100 and get #39700.

Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I made 20 euro profits between yesterday & today.

Quote post to start investing now.

WhatsApp me am interested 08108358040
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Muchmore024: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Chat me up on Whatsapp if you are serious about it.b

Ur no

1 Like

Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by omakay(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
A whole 9 pages of comments and nobody up till this point is able to give a detailed explanation of whatever happened.

Some are blaming the soldier.

Some are blaming the man and warri youths.

Some are even wishing the person who brought the story up R.I.P.

A clear reflection of the kind of country we live in.

1 Like

Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Good for him , simple instructions "stay indoors" to stop its spread but some babarians will wanna show themselves. No wonder warri lots think they are smarter than Benin boyz.

do u have sense?

didnt read d new dat markets will b opened from 10am to 2pm?
didnt i read new dat streetshop where exempted, y are neing intentionally foolish?
how many people where killed in kastina when they burnt down a police station on friday cos their jumat service was distrupted.

the truth remains dat our service men are ill yrained, so they dont know their job.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Bryan88(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
And He is Gone Forever...

Gone to Eternity....

Many Demonic spirits are moving upandan possessing people so as to get them Wasted in these evil days...

Don't allow yourself to be a Victim..

Soak yourself in GOD, in purity and Holiness.

I Bind the Spirit of unnecessary deaths this Season in JESUS NAME..
amen

1 Like

Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by bkool7(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ok

Corona virus 2- Unknown soldier 1

Let's see who will win

Rip to the dead
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wettoid123:
Rip, but meanwhile what stop us from obeying simple rules and regulations, Nigerians make una dey hear word.

very insensitive of u.
from d scenery, he was killed in d street.
do u know if he went to get some medications because chemist shops where exempted, do u know if he was going to get foodstuff, because markets are to open from 10am to 2pm daily,
so stop justifying illegality.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
It's certain that those Satan have marked for death at this period will surely die either by covid-19 or by their own stubbornness
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
And He is Gone Forever...

Gone to Eternity....

Many Demonic spirits are moving upandan possessing people so as to get them Wasted in these evil days...

Don't allow yourself to be a Victim..

Soak yourself in GOD, in purity and Holiness.

I Bind the Spirit of unnecessary deaths this Season in JESUS NAME..
Amen oooo

1 Like

Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by omakay(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
asamaigho:

do u have sense?

didnt read d new dat markets will b opened from 10am to 2pm?
didnt i read new dat streetshop where exempted, y are neing intentionally foolish?
how many people where killed in kastina when they burnt down a police station on friday cos their jumat service was distrupted.

the truth remains dat our service men are ill yrained, so they dont know their job.

This directive applies to Lagos, Abuja and Ogun.

These are states where a compulsory lock-down was imposed by the FG.

All other states are following suit at their own discretion and by their own mandate.

There is a difference.

Please be guided.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
omakay:

This directive applies to Lagos, Abuja and Ogun.

These are states where a compulsory lock-down was imposed by the FG.

All other states are following suit at their own discretion and by their own mandate.

There is a difference.

Please be guided.

u very insensitive.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
otokx:

Is this the responsive action.
yes
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
This happened at ugbuangwe warri. Boys beating up navy man
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by omakay(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
asamaigho:

u very insensitive.

And after pointing out how insenstitive i am, you can go out to the market tomorrow between 10am and 2pm.

Please don't forget to carry your device with you and when stopped, please be quick to show them where you got your information from.

God-Speed.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

warri no dey carry last warri no dey carry last..... the fool Don carry last lass lass. idiots naso dey beat taakforce yesterday

you are already judging d dead.
wait get d right info before u spit trash.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Drgaffok: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Killed by new virus detected in Nigeria, Military virus Mivid20.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by hardcore007: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Too bad...

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.

Sell $100 and get #39700.

Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I made 20 euro profits between yesterday & today.

Quote post to start investing now.
Baba, teach me how to trade I’m interested.
I have bitcoin wallet.
I was scammed last time in 2017 and I stopped.
I want to venture back but don’t know where to start.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
xpool:

You are the one supporting evil!
Who wan die, na him die!
Nigerians are too lawless.
In those countries when they saw law enforcement agents they stayed out of sight or humbled themselves. You don't confront a person who is armed.
I ALSO MAINTAIN THAT THE SOLDIER SHOULD HAVE SHOT AT THE LEGS TO DEMOBILIZE, HE SHOULD ALSO BE DEBRIEFED AND MADE TO FACE THE LAW.

u r supporting evil....when did it become a death sentence to be seen outside because corona?
d problem over sabi people like is dat, u jump into what u dont know, may such calamity not befall any of ur loved onces, dem u will know how terrible our security
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
xpool:

You are the one supporting evil!
Who wan die, na him die!
Nigerians are too lawless.
In those countries when they saw law enforcement agents they stayed out of sight or humbled themselves. You don't confront a person who is armed.
I ALSO MAINTAIN THAT THE SOLDIER SHOULD HAVE SHOT AT THE LEGS TO DEMOBILIZE, HE SHOULD ALSO BE DEBRIEFED AND MADE TO FACE THE LAW.

u r supporting evil....when did it become a death sentence to be seen outside because corona?
d problem over sabi people like is dat, u jump into what u dont know, may such calamity not befall any of ur loved onces, dem u will know how terrible our security forces are.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Ohraykon: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
CharlesCLloyd:
Nigerians need to apply wisdom. You were told not to go out yet you did then I’m sure he was then acting bossy. My dear I will slaughter sef if you don’t comply to the government order
dey would slaughter ur own too
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairaboi:

Imagine your thinking. So they soldiers should stand and be receiving punches from touts abi?

imagine ur thinking, so d soldiers should be killing everybody because corona dat not even one person has been tested positive in delta state?

IN YOUR MIND TELL US D PURPOSE OF THE LOCKDOWN, WAS IS TO SAVE LIVES OF TO KILL PEOPLE.
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Otses(f): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Roon9:

Nawa ooo.. Unknown soldier?

I don't know if they got the soldier on camera too. I got to know because my mom is based in that axis
Re: Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) by Perogbangba(f): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Rip , but why be sey na only Delta own dey different? only yesterday, lock down started from there and one gone already...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.