Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

"This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje (618 Views)

TV Series Review Of The Week - The Gifted / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / #bbnaija: Here Are Big Brother Naija Housemates Up For Eviction This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje by Moonblack247: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2020
"This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje (Watch Video)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje is unarguably one of the most talked about spiritual figures in Nigeria. His exotic approach to conducting miracle sessions has been the subject of huge debate that has led many to doubt his genuineness as a true man of God.

The prophet who is the General Overseer Of Mountain Of Holy Ghost Intervention And Deliverance Ministry, has since been dubbed “the smack down pastor” because of the similarity of his moves to WWE Wrestling matches.
[img][/img]
Few weeks ago, Odumeje a.k.a the the lion himself, the liquid metal released a video of himself claiming the deadly Coronavius will end across the whole world on the first week of April 2020 that he has gone to fight the battle himself and will surely come back victorious. Since then, Nigeria has recorded more cases of the Coronavirus across the states and has been forced to instruct a lockdown in some states of the country as directed by President Buhari.

Yesterday, he recorded a video of himself reminding people of what he said and it's about to come to pass since we are already in the first week of April. He is heard saying:

"I'm still praying for the world and I'll tell you, the virus is gone. This week is the first week and the first week is coming and it's gone and the lord has already give me orders and also tell me things I'll do spiritual".

See full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXW5wBhEKCo

Re: "This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje by Generalkaycee(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2020
No comment
Re: "This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje by Dikegodspower(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2020
guy man pastor
Re: "This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje by kalufelix(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
odumeje agaba...
Re: "This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Full time Gee
Part time Pastor
Re: "This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje by Fweshspice(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo Pastor
Re: "This Week, The Virus Will Be Gone. I Am The Virus Himself" - Prophet Odumeje by stonemind(f): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
na my brother be that oo

(1) (Reply)

Lady Condemns Nudity, Advises Ladies Not To Imitate BBN Housemates, Nengi, Mercy / #bbnaija: Emmanuel Lifts And Ki$$ Liquorose Slowly (video) / Cinemas: Whats The Main Attraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.