Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators (4044 Views)

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG / Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by iluvdonjazzy: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
There Lord � forgive our sins and have mercy on our land Nigeria, father it is only you that can help us in time like this, please don't turn your back against us, we need just your touch and we shall be healed, this are all I ask for through Jesus Christ � our Lord. Amen. Tears on my face ��.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Why would they beg country for ventilator while elon musk is the one supplying the ventilator. CNN and trying to belittle USA. Trump should just ban this hateful network from USA
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by amc: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:

The tweet you are defending have been deleted.

Tell @FinMinNigeria to repost it again if thats the proper channel when we have diplomats in USA.

Stop fooling yourself.

Tesla offered free ventilators. Our government expressed an interest. I agree with them expressing interest in the live-saving scarce equipment.

Meanwhile, the US is asking their diplomats to source for free sanitizers and ventilators. That is the point of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by grandstar(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
amc:

You can't be serious.

The US is pushing their diplomats to go ask for help, same way the Ministry in Nigeria is asking for help. If you call one begging, you should call the other begging too. You beg for something if you want it for free.

You get time reply
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by grandstar(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Blazebond:
You are comparing our incompetent Nigerian government to the u.s.a,you are a joker,our case even ain't up to 200 and they are already crumbling,the u.s.a have done the most tests since this virus started and have been super capable in dealing with their outbreak,but it had to take the blasting of the imam of peace to jolt our slow f.g into action,innoson have offered to produce ventilators for your f.g but they shunned them (innoson),rather they choose to seek giveaway on twitter from Elon musk,these administration and their pathetic mode of governance is second to none..

It is a disgrace for the US to beg for ventilators. The largest and most technologically advanced nation in the world stoops to beg for something I'm sure many American companies make?

America should be leading the global effort and supplying thousands of free ventilators to countries, especially vulnerable ones. Instead, it's reduced to begging.

There are many American companies that will produce ventilators if just given the design and permit to do so. I'm sure America can get 200,000 units produced in a month if it puts its mind to it.

1 Like

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by tinsel: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
This disease really humbled USA

1 Like

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by tinsel: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:
Came in to look for their finance ministry begging people on twitter.

List obtained by CNN given to diplomats to ask countries to give or sell.

They are ready to buy, but should moral obligation forbid you from selling to them, they will not reject it.

FG and States are begging online daily and your finance Ministry is begging private individuals on twitter and you are defending Buhari.

Defending a government that should have by now told us what the money donated have been used for so far rather they are telling us it takes 10k to test one Nigerian.

Senseless post. Quite unfortunate.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by amc: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
tinsel:

Senseless post. Quite unfortunate.

Only sane minds can comprehend.

Washington (CNN)The Trump administration is appealing to countries around the world to give or sell the US items as basic as hand sanitizer and as complex as respirators to combat the surging coronavirus pandemic.

In a list obtained by CNN, the State Department lays out 25 items, telling diplomats to ask their host countries for these supplies with a clear priority on items available "today" and a secondary focus on equipment and items available in weeks.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Almost 1 trillion dollars on defence yet canf produce ventilators

1 Like

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by rusher14: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Almost 1 trillion dollars on defence yet canf produce ventilators

Trump acknowledged that Russia is sending Amecia medical aid.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by idealogical: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:

The tweet you are defending have been deleted.

Tell @FinMinNigeria to repost it again if thats the proper channel when we have diplomats in USA.

Stop fooling yourself.

Every Channel proper channel when it comes to Covid-19, stop being petty, it's for your own good.

I'm sure (God forbid) you are on a Covid-19 sick bed in dire need of a respirator, you wont ask them to only go through proper channel to obtain life saving respirator to save your life.

Of what relevance is the channel they go through to dying man in dire need of a lie saving respirator?

Countries all over the world are begging, outbidding each other and snapping up everything in site to keep their citizens alive, but here in Nigeria where some people hate their own country and their government so much, they sit, complain and insult their government for making honest efforts to save their own lives. When they do, you complain and abuse them, when they don't, you still complain and abuse them.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by sapientia(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
idealogical:

Every Channel proper channel when it comes to Covid-19, stop being petty, it's for your own good.

I'm sure (God forbid) you are on a Covid-19 sick bed in dire need of a respirator, you wont ask them to only go through proper channel to obtain life saving respirator to save your life.

Of what relevance is the channel they go through to dying man in dire need of a lie saving respirator?

Countries all over the world are begging, outbidding each other and snapping up everything in site to keep their citizens alive, but here in Nigeria where some people hate their own country and their government so much, they sit, complain and insult their government for making honest efforts to save their own lives. When they do, you complain and abuse them, when they don't, you still complain and abuse them.

The person you are defending deleted the tweet.

You are still defending them.

Better covid 19 than zombie virus

amc:

Tesla offered free ventilators. Our government expressed an interest. I agree with them expressing interest in the live-saving scarce equipment.

Meanwhile, the US is asking their diplomats to source for free sanitizers and ventilators. That is the point of this thread.

You are still defending a deleted tweet.

Are you OK?
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by adekolaelect(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Lies from the pit of hell!!!

Ever since Trump called bubu lifeless, his zombies have been restless since then

Lazy youths who thinks Trump has their time
can you tell us one meaningful aspect of your write up concerning the topic?

1 Like

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by idealogical: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:

The person you are defending deleted the tweet.

You are still defending them.

Better covid 19 than zombie virus

You are still defending a deleted tweet.

Are you OK?

Deleted or not, it doesn't matter, they made honest efforts on behalf of Nigerians and I don't even care what they do to obtain any life saving apparatus for Nigerians, it is their job to protect us by any means necessary.

If the US can openly beg for respirators and ordinary gloves and mask, who are you in Nigeria not to beg? Are you more superior or your life is more valuable than American lives? This new culture of criticizing the government no matter what syndrome is getting out of hand.

God forbid you are in need of a respirator, Just make sure to give them written instructions that you don't want any respirator not obtained through proper channel.

1 Like

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by sapientia(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
idealogical:

Deleted or not, it doesn't matter, they made honest efforts on behalf of Nigerians and I don't even care what they do to obtain any life saving apparatus for Nigerians, it is their job to protect us by any means necessary.

If the US can openly beg for respirators and ordinary gloves and mask, who are you in Nigeria not to beg? Are you more superior or your life is more valuable than American lives? This new culture of criticizing the government no matter what syndrome is getting out of hand.

God forbid you are in need of a respirator, Just make sure to give them written instructions that you don't wan no proper channel respirator.

Irredeemable Zombie
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by idealogical: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:

Irredeemable Zombie

The only irredeemable zombie I see is you and your fellow irredeemable I HATE NIGERIA zombies.

1 Like

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by Eteka1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:
Came in to look for their finance ministry begging people on twitter.

List obtained by CNN given to diplomats to ask countries to give or sell.

They are ready to buy, but should moral obligation forbid you from selling to them, they will not reject it.

FG and States are begging online daily and your finance Ministry is begging private individuals on twitter and you are defending Buhari.

Defending a government that should have by now told us what the money donated have been used for so far rather they are telling us it takes 10k to test one Nigerian.

Edited for the clowns quotinge to justify madness

https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-we-regret-begging-us-billionaire-for-ventilators-fg/

AMC
Tinsel
Ideoligical
This is an emergency, it's allowed to ask for help.

1 Like

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by sapientia(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Eteka1:
This is an emergency, it's allowed to ask for help.

Na wa ooo

The people that did it have confirmed they were wrong.

Do you know the cost of 1000 Ventilators?

Yet, you guys are hell bent on defending them.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by sapientia(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
idealogical:

The only irredeemable zombie I see is you and your fellow irredeemable I HATE NIGERIA zombies.

Keep supporting every stupid thing you see with your I LOVE NIGERIA zombie virus.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by idealogical: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:

Keep supporting every stupid thing you see with your I LOVE NIGERIA zombie virus.

Ok ZOMBIE, I'm a Nigerian and I'll keep supporting Nigeria.

I heard hating Nigeria is the latest job in town, take it to the bank to collect your salary.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by jham01: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Blazebond:
You are comparing our incompetent Nigerian government to the u.s.a,you are a joker,our case even ain't up to 200 and they are already crumbling,the u.s.a have done the most tests since this virus started and have been super capable in dealing with their outbreak,but it had to take the blasting of the imam of peace to jolt our slow f.g into action,innoson have offered to produce ventilators for your f.g but they shunned them (innoson),rather they choose to seek giveaway on twitter from Elon musk,these administration and their pathetic mode of governance is second to none..
Why the lies and propaganda? US is out of equipment, some health workers that opened up abt it were sacked, some countries are ahead of US in patients testing ratio.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by idealogical: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:

Na wa ooo

Please show us where the said that, thanks.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by idealogical: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
jham01:

Why the lies and propaganda? US is out of equipment, some health workers that opened up abt it were sacked, some countries are ahead of US in patients testing ratio.

They don't know anything, they don't read the news or follow current affairs, they just sit on the internet to hate and abuse Nigeria, that's all they do, hate, hate and hate.

2 Likes

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by Eteka1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:

Na wa ooo

I don't want to know what anyone said. I am stating and I reiterate that in an emergency situation, its ok to request for help.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by ofemigeorge(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
amc:

I only want their brains to be reset back to normal. Too many ignoramuses posting rubbish here. Are you one of them?
Nigeria have the billions to have invented(what am i saying ), i mean purchased these types of beds or ventilator. Only for them to carry one spring 1984 bed dey use for hospital. Ehn.....now dem dey beg. Bros, Nigeria...be like.big boy wey dey beg. after him done waste money for club, come reach house dey beg boys money for groundnut make him take drink garri.
Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by idealogical: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Eteka1:
I don't want to know what anyone said. I am stating and I reiterate that in an emergency situation, its ok to request for help.

The concept of EMERGENCY is too advanced for them to get.

1 Like

Re: US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators by jham01: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
China and Russia are already supporting US with medical facilities. Each ventilator costs N8m-11m and America according to some reports dnt have more than 60,000 ventilators. WHO admitted that they didn't knw tht they're vulnerable like this, world never expected such disaster that's why they never accumulated them because they're needed for rare medical cases.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki / This Punch Newspapper Cartoon Is Very Funny / Police Arrests Dangote Truck Transporting Over 150 Hausa Men, Children To South-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.