Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (107497 Views)

David Etute Accused Of Killing Man Posing As Woman On Dating App In US / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by 9jaRealist: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kkshanana90:
Well, you’re entitled to your opinion and I must respect that. It is important to point out, however, that going out to shop for groceries, buy drugs or do exercise is not illegal here. The government is aware of how important they are to us. They specifically made exception to the aforementioned and many others.

You don’t create a bigger problem whilst finding solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic!

I specifically highlighted only the exercise part and left out shopping (presumed it was for food and not rags)...
Folks can exercise at home, for even if it’s not “illegal” there’s absolutely no need to be outside if they can avoid it.

As we have seen over and over again...
The government hasn’t always made the smartest decisions wrt this pandemic, and EVERYONE has a role to play.

Good luck to us all.
>
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by bennyblings(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
aigboeben:

Young boy, meet those older than you in Warri to tell you truth. He has to keep a low profile, if not he is a goner. Jazz dey fail o. If you argue mention where you dey stay for Warri make I tell you strongman for there when jazz fail. Or you think say the boy that was murdered nor 'buy'?
Bros i be gbaramatu boy(benikurukru).tompolo is on the run and still has his business rolling,sponsoring winning politicians.abeg stop guessing u know nothing about tompolo. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
aigboeben:

Why is he in the hiding?
why is Nnamdi kanu in hiding?? that's what any sensible person would do,.. infact why are you in hiding under a cheap nairaland moniker.. show your face and location.. and go say that to their face.. let's see the result of your action
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Abagworo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Warri is the most backward place in Nigeria in terms of mental capacity. Compare Warri with Port-Harcourt and notice no development is coming to Warri for the past 20 years.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by yomisley: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
My own is what right does a soldier has to kill a person? you are suppose to order the citizens to go back home. Those of you saying jargons supporting the soldier weh kill person pikin, I pray it’s one of your family member we would see if you would come up here to support there actions. This soldiers are doing things to the extreme.

Only in Africa/Nigeria you experience this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by aigboeben(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
bennyblings:

Bros i be gbaramatu boy(benikurukru).tompolo is on the run and still has his business rolling,sponsoring winning politicians.abeg stop guessing u know nothing about tompolo. PEACE
I hail. Warri nor dey carry last. But please stay safe
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by KingAzubuike(f): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abagworo:
Warri is the most backward place in Nigeria in terms of mental capacity. Compare Warri with Port-Harcourt and notice no development is coming to Warri for the past 20 years.
Exactly.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by aigboeben(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
why is Nnamdi kanu in hiding?? that's what any sensible person would do,.. infact why are you in hiding under a cheap nairaland moniker.. show your face and location.. and go say that to their face.. let's see the result of your action
Enjoy your rant. But see to it that you don't become a victim of soldiers brutality. I nor need to show my face to anybody. Inside the Warri I moved freely today. I just feel for the deceased and his family. Remember, jazz dey fail o. Just a caution
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Valentine097(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
UrRealG:

Oga no be warri be dis
dont mind that fool spreading fake news
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by oldroad: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I still repeat nothing will happen, besides the soldier killed a civilian first.
Soldiers own too much
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by NCarthur(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
The soldier has no right to kill that boy. I just hate it when they go free, it makes them wanna do again
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abagworo:

shut up if u have nothing tangible to say.
have u been to warri before or u heard people shouting warri n u want join mouth.

tell me one person when u better pass mentally n intellectually for warri.

an average warri guy is way more educated Dan d people from ur region.

check very well n u see dem making waves in d society

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Smile4daddy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Trust me, nothing will happen.
This is not some rural community in the village.
bros no follow dem argue concerning dis issue again. them think say @Warri na their dull village
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by DavidEsq(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
aigboeben:

Just pray soldiers do not retaliate. Warri is not invisible. Where's Tompolo?
He's neither dead nor in prison
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Segkem2013(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Segkem2013(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Segkem2013(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:

u can lie o....
a soldier is not a god abeg....
na uniform and guns Dem get
if he kill a civilian Dem got to kill am too.....
if to kill person dey hungry am, make he request for transfer to borno....

https://www.nairaland.com/5770067/covid-19-lock-down-warri#88024965

I guess it's fake news. Sorry
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by makizee(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol@ warri local government chairman.. haha. And so?.. in military era, a colonel was equivalent to a governor. In today's democracy, a governor cannot even talk to an ordinary captain anyhow. If you don't know, even a warrant officer has enough power to turn that area to a ghost town and the military is so powerful, if they report the situation to their superiors, the worse they'll do is to calm them down because the civilians don cross boundary, they bit more than they could chew.... That soldier was disarmed and almost killed if not for the intervention of sympathizers. If the soldiers overlook it and allow it to die down, theres a probability those people will repeat that kind of nonsense again but if the soldiers teach them a bitter lesson, next time, they'll think twice.
Nonsense.. Will you guys stop this carryover from military days that some of you still seems to be hooked on.. The Military as it should be is under civilian authority, they are not in any way superior to hose they are supposed to protect, what they hellis"a governor cannot talk to ordinary captain anyhow"... Let a captain do more than himself na, That is when he would realise this is not 1983.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Theboss100(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

STFU. ���� Maybe u need to be ignored. U don't always make sense
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
olatunjithomas:

only God can Judge you now Bro.
Do you think this guys are playing football on the front line?
why not blame your government who failed to equip them well.
such comment as yours I believe should not be coming from a fellow Nigerian like you.
So are you saying soldiers killing innocent citizens is right ba ?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by DavidEsq(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
frankson1:

:oCreek.. Hope it won't be another set of Amnesty. But then again, they are not stronger or more powerful than the government.
They are sir. If they aren't, Obasanjo who was a military man with a lion heart who tried levelling them m, had to negotiate when he saw that Nigeria was set to burn. Let me make it very clear to u that it is only a warri man that can hold a community hostage and still be on his rights and be well spoken of. The average warri boy is very intelligent and very friendly, as well as ambitious. He would respect u so long as u respect him. This is the same with the average sapele boy who is believed to be more astute that the warri boy. Don't play with those guys o!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Roon9(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kalapizim:
you people should stop qoating me silly comments.

It is a fact that that the military doesn't tolerate any case of missing rifles.

Lol I have video of naija military being chased by boys. Today happenings
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by illicit(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Segkem2013:

https://www.nairaland.com/5770067/covid-19-lock-down-warri#88024965
I guess it's fake news. Sorry
oh okay, it's alright then.... no qualms
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by dennisworld1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I know, but this case will not be like that, I know that area in warri, big men full they area, it's not even a ghetto. Even the former warri local govt chairman stays there. Soldiers will not go that there for now.
ubuawangwe area. All d big men for itsekiri get house there
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Rapmoney(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

Shut up there! People like you just come online to say trash, yet you are ignorant of common things.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Danniedpastor(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I know, but this case will not be like that, I know that area in warri, big men full they area, it's not even a ghetto. Even the former warri local govt chairman stays there. Soldiers will not go that there for now.
me

Guy xx Warri is now a War zone .many people don't fall back and many still dey be fall.

Yet boys are still fighting the soldiers.

It's actually foolish to fight a soldier in
You really need to see the video
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Rapmoney(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol@ warri local government chairman.. haha. And so?.. in military era, a colonel was equivalent to a governor. In today's democracy, a governor cannot even talk to an ordinary captain anyhow. If you don't know, even a warrant officer has enough power to turn that area to a ghost town and the military is so powerful, if they report the situation to their superiors, the worse they'll do is to calm them down because the civilians don cross boundary, they bit more than they could chew.... That soldier was disarmed and almost killed if not for the intervention of sympathizers. If the soldiers overlook it and allow it to die down, theres a probability those people will repeat that kind of nonsense again but if the soldiers teach them a bitter lesson, next time, they'll think twice.

Stop promoting barbarism in Nigeria military. If you love the army so much, why not go and join!
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Blacklord0739(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
kenton:

You are a bastard. God punish you. So it’s okay for a dog on camouflage to end the life of a promising young man. You will meet the same fate. Idiot. All of you are fools in support of the military killing people indiscriminately. without gun who soldier be.

you must be a fool for such comment,this is Nigeria and we all know how things are run,anybody that die just die for nothing the best thing is to abstain and obey the government in the laws....I wasnt happy that he was shot but i was only shedding light on it,youre making mouth,let police arrest you and lock you up for oneday,you will beg and not to talk of a military personnel,you said who military personnel be without gun,hmmmmmm,now i know that youre a kid.if you have mind go to any nearest barrack and shout who military be without gun,you will see a mad military personnel mad than you,idiot
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Blacklord0739(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=kenton post=88030112]

You are a bastard. God punish you. So it’s okay for a dog on camouflage to end the life of a promising young man. You will meet the same fate. Idiot. All of you are fools in support of the military killing people indiscriminately. without gun who soldier be. [/quote

same to your family,please go to any nearest barrack and tell them that,use your brain,this Nigeria,This is African where the poor dont get justice then why cant you hide your life from trouble.....lack of understanding
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by kenton(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Blacklord0739:

you must be a fool for such comment,this is Nigeria and we all know how things are run,anybody that die just die for nothing the best thing is to abstain and obey the government in the laws....I wasnt happy that he was shot but i was only shedding light on it,youre making mouth,let police arrest you and lock you up for oneday,you will beg and not to talk of a military personnel,you said who military personnel be without gun,hmmmmmm,now i know that youre a kid.if you have mind go to any nearest barrack and shout who military be without gun,you will see a mad military personnel mad than you,idiot

Broda Ode. How convenient for you to type shit because you have data. Why did the camouflage not save the unarmed soldier when the irate mob turned on him? Your idiocy stinks.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by pacespot(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You are just talking as if na only soldiers sabi to dey carry gun, a life was lost, probably innocent, and people revolted against the brutality of the military and you are saying they will pay, do you expect them to kiss the military guy's gun and say thank you for killing us? Let me ask you, are you a soldier, because you talk in defense of them a lot?

While military is a powerful and respected instrument of government, there is a limit to what they can do, you should not go about shooting people carelessly because you are a soldier. When the Niger Niger delta militants rose up against the government, where were the military to contain them? Don't push people to the limit because the absolute power of any society belongs to them, even in a communist state like China.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by chinchonglee(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

sharrap man!!!
can the nigerian military try dis nonsense in the north

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.