Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (107476 Views)

David Etute Accused Of Killing Man Posing As Woman On Dating App In US / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by shanga(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

Modified Update

The soldier was eventually killed. I won't pity this people at all if the situation gets messier.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ejef7AshL/?igshid=1liz2ea84okik

But the soldier get right to kill person brother ,father and uncle right?

18 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Kenn55: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
NihiIist:
A soldier killed a civilian

Civilians lynch am , thief him rifle join.

For that soldier to kill that civilian, the civilian must have trespassed, threatened or attempted to disarm the soldier. It takes a while lot of confrontation for soldiers to pull the trigger at Innocent people. It's usually followed by a series of warning.

Now that the rifle is missing, you think say he no go go back base go recruit and come and search for gun wey government give am. I won't pity this warri people at all if I read in the news tomorrow that 30 of them were slaughtered. The Southerners generally like to show stronghead and do gra gra wey their head no fit carry. Only God knows where they got their kind of liver from . I lived in bayelsa for 2 years so I know what I'm saying.

Why will he kill a civilian? Has he finished killing boko haram?
Where else in the world do you hear soldiers kill their own civilians? Take him to Borno now, he will be complaining.
What happened to arresting the civilian?
As you said, they should go ahead and slaughter the people of warri since killing their own citizens is what they know how to do best. We will clap for them. Nonsense

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by kick(f): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Update,

the soldier was eventually killed. Now judge yourself.. if those people retaliate, don't blame them.. angry

Mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala

All military personnels should respect themselves oO. If they retaliate we go retaliate too. Na biafra land we dey. Everybody dey house no market.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by iammo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Roon9:

Is like you dunno the area they talking about is just beside the creeks. Depot of smuggling....Army av returned now. Boys exchanging bullets as we speak

since they are also armed then its a fair battle, but sticks and stones against soldiers especially the ones who came back from tours in sambisa.. it would be bloody, just like they killed several zakzaky boys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
NihiIist:

[s]For that soldier to kill that civilian, the civilian must have trespassed, threatened or attempted to disarm the soldier. It takes a while lot of confrontation for soldiers to pull the trigger at Innocent people. It's usually followed by a series of warning[/s].

Now that the rifle is missing, you think say he no go go back base go recruit and come and search for gun wey government give am. I won't pity this warri people at all if I read in the news tomorrow that 30 of them were slaughtered. The Southerners generally like to show stronghead and do gra gra wey their head no fit carry. Only God knows where they got their kind of liver from . I lived in bayelsa for 2 years so I know what I'm saying.

Absolute conjecture, you don’t know this Sir!
Eishhh!

11 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by rockafela(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

Modified Update

The soldier was eventually killed. I won't pity this people at all if the situation gets messier.

say what u know....
Do u know the story of how this guy was shot? The location and the reason? Stop spreading false news

13 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Tonyspecial(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
u

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Eriggs: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I know, but this case will not be like that, I know that area in warri, big men full they area, it's not even a ghetto. Even the former warri local govt chairman stays there. Soldiers will not go that there for now.
u talk like a mumu in all ur foolish posts on Nairaland. U people killed a soldier and you are here fvcking talking about a former local govt Chairman, cos the chairman lives in the area. the soldiers can't come back right? we will be here to see what happens to you and your fellow murderers. Nairaland mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by engrelvis(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
This won't end well for warri youth o.Government shud intervene immediately.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by OttHin: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nna ehn. Pple just dey die like fowl

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
NihiIist:

For that soldier to kill that civilian, the civilian must have trespassed, threatened or attempted to disarm the soldier. It takes a while lot of confrontation for soldiers to pull the trigger at Innocent people. It's usually followed by a series of warning.

You don't even know the full story yet but you've effortlessly covered up for him. You sincerely feel a single civilian would walk up to a soldier under any circumstance to disarm him? How does that narrative make sense to you?

The good thing is it you live in this country. One day, you or someone close to you might have a dose of how intoxicated trigger happy Nigerian soldiers can be.

19 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by jonadaft: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

They eventually killed him, so disheartening.

Who did they kill exactly?

If it's the shooter, he deserves it. If not and it's just a scapegoat, I won't pity them when soldiers retaliate...

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Yankee101: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
People's anger is far worse than boko haram assaults

Don't assault your citizens

Educate them

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by kuji2016(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nackzy:
Why Attempt, if the one that shot the young man was caught in action why not kill him at once, cos he'll continue killing people like that if you spare him
They suppose kill am

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by iammo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
sylve11:

They don't call them Warri for nothing. You can't ronde one and go free except they chose to let it slide. They are very aggressive and they will care less about the pay back. It's better you are wise you so you don't cross their paths wrongly.normal soldiers there testify how these boys are. They care less about their own lives. They can face soldiers face to face even without weapons. If it get so tense than this, they are ready to die. It's in their DNA. The average Warri boy is very intelligent and stubborn . They are like Xmas gifts. If you price one you get two. Stubborn and friendly by default. Don't mess with them. Not even the state government can calm them if they are ready. cool

Ok, I hope they have guns to back the stubbornness because soldiers don't use rubber bullet or teargas, you get the real deal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Theconglomerate(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Update,

the soldier was eventually killed. Now judge yourself.. if those people retaliate, don't blame them.. angry

Mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala
Fake news.
Those people are speaking french.
This did not happen in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by DavidEsq(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Roon9:

Is like you dunno the area they talking about is just beside the creeks. Depot of smuggling....Army av returned now. Boys exchanging bullets as we speak
Wahala don burst
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Viccisimua: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020

Big lie no soldier was killed in WARRI this picture is from a video of a soldier mobbed and killed in Ghana ystday. Was on Facebook ystday.

GET UR FACTS RIGHT! I live in WARRI.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Peace081: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is serious
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Segkem2013:

The soldiers have retaliated
Warri is on fire
Dead bodies littering
link?
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by engrelvis(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
OttHin:
Nna ehn. Pple just dey die like fowl
this na fake.it happened in congo

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Alexis105: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Modified Update

Oga go lick stew. U sound like one who has a beef wit the warris. See if u think they never jam, then go jam them especially for their hoods and see. When d soldier killl yesterday what did u say...rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Two wrongs don't make a write, he was just unfortunate.
Irrespective of the outcome now. The soldier killed someone and he got killed instantly.
Not write..

Right ok

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by WudBMother: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:
are you kidding me
me I never see where Dem lynch soldier on duty before o....
e be like say na this Corona wan liberate us from soldiers high-handedness sha
You never stay Warri before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Africlegend: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fact: Nigerian soldiers behave too crudely. They are often unprofessional in their relationship with civilians. No one, not even soldiers, has the power to trample upon human dignity.

Truth: No two wrongs make a right. Lynching a soldier is entirely wrong, but opening fire on an unarmed civilian is worse.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by SweetCunt97(f): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oh well, eye for an eye. Silly soldier bleeped up by being trigger happy... Stupid mofo
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by kick(f): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Hope he wasn't killed?? soldiers hardly forgive, they may come back in full and unleash terror on those communities
We dey head bridge dey wait them. Biafra war go start today.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
NihiIist:

So you want to tell me you haven't heard or seen a soldier kill innocent civilians..... You are even saying he must have trespass or tried to disarmed the soldier I pray you never witness what some of this animals in human skin do to innocent civilians

9 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by typicalgamer(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I know, but this case will not be like that, I know that area in warri, big men full they area, it's not even a ghetto. Even the former warri local govt chairman stays there. Soldiers will not go that there for now.

you don talk am finish

for Ugbuwangue Bleep army... big men full there when go calm them down besides who they killed na Chief pikin

and OP saying he's flouting against no movement rule is lies and absurd I was there saw what happened live

there's a reason those boys are angry
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Fulcrum15: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Modified Update

U are stupid, the person they killed is he a dog?

16 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by sylve11: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:

Ok, I hope they have guns to back the stubbornness because soldiers don't use rubber bullet or teargas, you get the real deal

You can't fight government but they can upset it. No government likes to be troubled. Trust me, in this country, If we trouble the government, they will definitely make amendments. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.