Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Wont Allow My Wife To Work, I Will Be Paying Her Salary – Chris-6 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wont Allow My Wife To Work, I Will Be Paying Her Salary – Chris-6 (563 Views)

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wont Allow My Wife To Work, I Will Be Paying Her Salary – Chris-6 by Palmtvng: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just like Davido 1milli, Fast rising star Emmanuel popularly know as Chris-6 has dropped another controversy to his fans worldwide.

In his forth coming track Titled IFEOMA, he reveals that he won’t allow his wife to work, he will rather be paying his salary, among others things he said in this track.

You just have to listen to this track titled IFEOMA.

He will be releasing this sweet song on the 10th of April. Stay tuned.

Source ; https://www.praizenews.com/i-wont-allow-my-wife-to-work-i-will-paying-her-salary-chris-6/

Re: I Wont Allow My Wife To Work, I Will Be Paying Her Salary – Chris-6 by dikeigbo2(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
better said than done......you want to make her a stranger in her own house abi?......any eventuallities now your people will come and kick her out calling her lazy ass...
Re: I Wont Allow My Wife To Work, I Will Be Paying Her Salary – Chris-6 by Mrop(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
dikeigbo2:
better said than done......you want to make her a stranger in her own house abi?......any eventuallities now your people will come and kick her out calling her lazy ass...
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

WATCH Gospel Singer MERCY CHINWO Bio, Lovely Husband, Fame, Wealth + Unknown Fac / Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified / Am Willing To Offer N390k To Anybody Who Can Attack Tacha – Speed Darlington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.