Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

A Creative Script Writer To Partner With A Video Producer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Creative Script Writer To Partner With A Video Producer (344 Views)

Creative Script Writers Needed Urgently. / We Need A Creative Writer To Partner With Us. / Looking For Creative Script/story Writers For Easy Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Creative Script Writer To Partner With A Video Producer by enkennor: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
A creative writer is needed to partner with me for an upcoming web documentaries i want to shoot,i got media equipment and need us to put head together to create concepts that can make us get recognition worldwide and also generate income from it.if you are interested please send me a what's app message or call:08028010704.thanks

3 Likes

Re: A Creative Script Writer To Partner With A Video Producer by noble4d(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
enkennor:
A creative writer is needed to partner with me for an upcoming web documentaries i want to shoot,i got media equipment and need us to put head together to create concepts that can make us get recognition worldwide and also generate income from it.if you are interested please send me a what's app message or call:08028010704.thanks
Okay are you a Lagos base?

(1) (Reply)

Poem_covid-19 / Story Thread / What Doest Thou, My Soul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.