Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,884 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 AM

Surviving The Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Ways You Can Make More Money With Ease - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Surviving The Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Ways You Can Make More Money With Ease (418 Views)

How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surviving The Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Ways You Can Make More Money With Ease by Dzeimzb: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
The Coronavirus pandemic is right here with us and still spreading even as I type this post. That is no longer news. The total death toll has surpassed 10,000 globally. While it rages on, governments across the world are in a race against time to contain it.

First and foremost, you owe it to yourself and your family to observe some safety measures. Keep out of crowded places as much as possible. Wash and sanitize your hands regularly But do you need to panic? Do you need to be worried? Yes! Worrying is not out of place. It merely means you are a human, after all.

How do I make money during the Coronavirus Pandemic?
Enough of the negativity. While waiting for an end to the Coronavirus “apocalypse,” you can put your time to reasonable use. Stocks are crashing. People are losing their jobs as a result of restaurants and bars closing down, and here you are thinking of what next to do to add a few bucks to your income.

In a time like this, creativity and new ideas of making side incomes are born. Typically, people who work from home already are not new to some of the ideas that would be mentioned in this post, but none the less, it doesn’t hurt if you explore the options.

Below, we present to you the various ways through which you can make more money during the Coronavirus pandemic.

4 ways to make money during the Coronavirus Pandemic
I doubt there are still people who question the possibility of making legitimate money online. Perhaps, you are another Thomas ( You all can remember how he doubted Jesus’s resurrection in the Bible). Before arguing with your friends further, check these 20 websites for more work from home jobs.

1. Start a freelancing gig
What are you good at? Voice over? Keeping people at the edge of their seats through a captivating story? Singing? ( yes! you can make money singing). You can make money during this period, but only if you put your talent to use.

There are many freelancing sites out there through which you can earn a decent side income as a graphics designer, voice-over artist, writing, proofreader, resume writer, e.tc. I wrote about some of the best websites to start a freelancing career here.

You can put your time to use by signing up on some of these websites and earn some money. The common ones are:
Fiverr
Upwork
Problogger Job Board
Freelancer.com
You don’t need to be an expert to get started on these websites. With basic computer knowledge, internet connection, and a laptop or desktop, you are guaranteed to smile to the bank as long as you are dedicated and willing to work hard.

2. Take surveys online
Lots of companies are eager to part with their money in exchange for your time. That “free” 15 minutes you spend online idling away daily can be converted into cash. To avoid being scammed, you have to be careful as not all the self-professed high paying survey websites out there are real.

To earn serious rewards ( it can be cash or gift cards), you have to sign up for several surveys paying sites. Some common ones I can recommend to anybody even in my dream are;
Survey Junkie
Inbox Dollars
Swagbucks
Vindale Research

Read Also: Top 20 Genuine Work From Home Websites for More Remote Jobs

3. Take transcription Jobs Online
Applying for transcription jobs online is another way of getting over the Coronavirus pandemic. There are many sites out there that will pay you to transcribe their documents, and they will pay you handsomely for your effort.

Some of these websites pay as high as $20-40 per hour. The secret? Be ready to take some transcription tests immediately after registration. By using them, you can make as high as $500-1000 per month.

This alone is enough to make you consider quitting your day job especially if you reside in a country where the dollar exchange rate is a goldmine when compared to the local currency.

Check these verified ones to get started.
Gotranscript
Rev
Scribie
Transcribeme
The list will continually be updated with other amazing companies that will pay you for your time to transcribe. The main thing though is not in the number of transcription companies you registered with but how well you can utilize each opportunity.

4. Get Paid to Blog
This is 2020, and blogging isn’t dead but only revolutionized. You might not have the flare of what it takes to open and operate a successful blog, but on the side, you can be a successful blogger while getting paid to write for other bloggers and websites.

Out there, tons of websites will pay you to write for them. Acceptance might be strict on some, but then, nothing good comes easy. You have to prove your worth, but trust me, your worth is where the money lies.

A typical pay per piece for some of these websites ranges from $50-500 for each 500 to 3000 words contents.

Here are some you should try out today without much delay.
Bitch Media : ( Niche: Feminism. $150-$1k Depending on the article )
Funds for Writers: ( Niche: Writing. $50 Per article. 500 to 600 words)
Listverse: (Niche: General. $100 per approved article)
Write Naked (Niche: Writing . $75 per every 450-650 words)
Take your time to go through the websites and check other requirements you might need.

In the coming days, the list would be updated to capture other people with various skills.

Sharing is Caring

The popularity of this article depends on you. In a time like this, more and more people are looking for ways to augment their incomes, especially in countries where there is partial or total shutdown. You can encourage me to create more amazing content like this by sharing them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other Social Media platform you belong to.

Source: https://lazyrabbits.org/surviving-the-coronavirus-pandemic-4-ways-you-can-make-more-money-without-breaking-a-sweat/

1 Like

Re: Surviving The Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Ways You Can Make More Money With Ease by husmernsheriff: 1:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Hello,
I am a youtuber and I make my full living with YouTube channel video creation
To open a fully set and Seo optimized Youtube account with Professional intro, kindly contact me Via 08189728347.
I have a youtube creator certificate from youtube academy, therefore I’ll share with you all my experiences on how I started making my money
I started YouTube in less that 2 years, and now I have almost 4k subscribers and I earn almost 200 dollars every months( I can show you proof if you want)
You can request for my service through Fiverr with this link
https://www.fiverr.com/mr_sheriff/create-design-and-setup-your-professional-youtube-channel

For more info. Kindly call me or whatsapp me via+2348189728348

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / N-power Portal To Re-open For Registration This Week For 400,000 Beneficiaries / New Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.