Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network (968 Views)

5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by streettvnaija: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
5G is going to kill us. The “virus” is actually cell poisoning from 5G. Mandatory vaccines with microchips are coming. The economy’s of the world are intentionally being destroyed. So much info in this video. Please take the time to listen and leave your comments letting us know what you think.

Remember 5G start running first in Wuhan (China), then Italy, Spain, Uk

What the video here

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kR2ldvHfnJEW/

Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by Niorte: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is serious
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by AgentNairaland(f): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Are You Sua
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by streettvnaija: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pls take out time to watch the video through the link. YouTube brought down the video to hide the truth. So much information in the video. And share to your love ones. Watch the video. Watch the video
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
How is this possible.

5G has nothing to do with Coronavirus.

I would have think twice if you say 5G causes cancer.

I have watched the video, this video was made by religious people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by Tomide007: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by Tomide007: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
5G started in China, then south Korea....Spain has launched 5G but they've not started using it.
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by lordm(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ops stupidity and gullibility is legendary
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by streettvnaija: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isinweke:
How is this possible.

What proof do you have to counter that? What is the source of the virus
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by streettvnaija: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isinweke:
How is this possible.

You mean you watch that long video and all you could come up with is that the video was made by religious people? SMH
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
streettvnaija:

What proof do you have to counter that? What is the source of the virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OVT3N5_4to
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by streettvnaija: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isinweke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OVT3N5_4to

I watched the video, and it doesn't sufficiently counter the argument that the virus is not unconnected to 5G.

You see, these guys may have good intention for technological advancement, but, alas, it could have caused the virus just like in similar cases in history. Did you know that it is not okay to put your phone in your pocket as a man? It can make you sterile. It is also not advisable to put a phone by your ear for a long time. Think about all these. And more importantly, where do viruses come from? No one, no scientist have been able to explain the source of corona virus
Re: The Real Truth. Corona Virus Is Connected To 5G Network by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
streettvnaija:

I watched the video, and it doesn't sufficiently counter the argument that the virus is not unconnected to 5G.

You see, these guys may have good intention for technological advancement, but, alas, it could have caused the virus just like in similar cases in history. Did you know that it is not okay to put your phone in your pocket as a man? It can make you sterile. It is also not advisable to put a phone by your ear for a long time. Think about all these. And more importantly, where do viruses come from? No one, no scientist have been able to explain the source of corona virus

You didn't watch the video.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: David Wilkerson 1986 Prophecy Coming To Pass / Masturbation / Fertile Days After Period: Can You Get Pregnant 2 Days Before Fertile Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.