Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tired Of The Lockdown? Let's Build That Online Hustle Into A Main Business!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tired Of The Lockdown? Let's Build That Online Hustle Into A Main Business!! (627 Views)

What Is The Main Business In Cambodia? / How To Turn A Website Flipping Side Hustle Into A $10,000 A Month Business / Turning A Digital Real Estate Side Hustle Into A $10,000 A Month Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of The Lockdown? Let's Build That Online Hustle Into A Main Business!! by khikhella(f): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is a trying period, businesses are closed, money is short, sales are low.
How do we get through the month and the months to come in one piece?

Online marketing!!

This is a period to smile to the ATM. Use this period to build a sustainable online business.

What does online marketing mean?
Simply put, a business that runs and survives online.

How can you achieve that?
By running adverts, organic contents, and trainings online.

Who is this targeted for?

Online service providers, coaches, digital product sellers.

How do I come in?
With physical businesses closed, the only way to grow is online, and with no physical goods to touch or test, it is left for you to convince your target audience to buy your goods through WORDS and PICTURES.
As a Copywriter and a Facebook ads strategist, I will sell your business to millions of your target audience through the power of written words.

E.g, this single write up could be seen by hundreds of potential customer.
Just one letter, now run ads for it, millions of potential people see the offer you want.

In simpler words, you create an offer and charge 1000 naira, and 100 people sign up, you just made 100000 from it.
By crafting a sales letter and running Facebook ads.

And you can make this amount for as little as 10k, if you seize the opportunity.
You want to know more? Comment below and I will walk you through the process.

Let's make this money together!!

(1) (Reply)

Follow Itzmontilar On Instagram And Receive $50 / Nairaland Community I Need Your Help Please. / Mexico's Prostitutes Now Homeless As Coronavirus Reduce Client N Shuts Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.