Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Make Money From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From Home (581 Views)

Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos / The Simplest Way Of Earning A Money From Home. / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Home by Heph001(f): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Do you know you can still earn some cash this period without having to leave your home? You do not have to do much work either.
All that is required is your android device! Many things can be done through that lifeless device in your hands.

This weekend, I'll be teaching you how to:

1. Buy Airtime at lower rates and sell from home.
2. Buy Databundle (all networks) at lower rates and make some cash for yourself.
3. Recharge CableTV Subscriptions
4. Make electricity Payments.
5. Print Recharge Cards (all networks)....FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME TOO!

Yea! You heard me right.

The training is going to be in a closed whatsapp group.
Gatefee is a giveaway price of #990.
Do not miss this offer!

Use the link below to connect to me:
https:///+2347014860649/

#Stay_safe

(1) (Reply)

20,000naira Worth Airtime And Data To Be Won Daily, By Answering A Riddle Questi / Top Notch Writing Services !!! / Global Trade Impact Of The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Epidemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.