Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government (106866 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Emmanuelcann: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People will go around the world looking for cheap scores to ridicule the govt. Even someone in Philippines with slums and poverty everywhere is still taking pics of noodles and canned drink worth N1000K to show us grin I won't abuse my country, if you like snap Bread and Chicken plus dollar notes, the main thing we hope for is for a cure for Corona to be found

PS: Philippines President asked police to shoot dead anybody that defies the lockdown order. So while you're commending him on supplying noodles, remember that the man is not an Angel

still trying to make sense out of this?
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Mizwisdom(f): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
still trying to make sense out of this?

It was written strictly for the wise.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Sonoyom(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2020
nasoeb:

Shatap der. You paid propagandist. If they can't cater with govt resources, what of the ones donated by fellow nigerians? cant they use it to support all Nigerians. These useeless govt have access to the BVN data bank and can disburse stipends(cash).
Mind you, the cash donated so far, can go all nigerian in the sum of 10k atleast.
Stop supporting bad thing.
Nigeria before covid-19 was tensed already and filled with ethno-political tensions already. No job, nothing is working. And now you are forcing people to stay at home (I agree its the right thing) but with hungry? And they are seeing donations that are not getting to them. And you expect this covid-19 not to be the long awaited anger in this inevitable revolution?
Do you wonder why guys will be so bold on attacking and killing a soldier in warri? (condemn) because the land is filled with so much anger. And if this foools in abuja think this will not escalate they have another thing coming.
The ignorance on this platform is legendary. The donation so far made can give 10k to 200million people? haba why una no dey shame to expose una illiteracy na. Let me help your ignorance if you have the capacity to understand, the government will need 2 trillion naira to give everyone 10k with our estimated population. A quick question the money donated has it been up to 1 trillion? instead of you guys to use this opportunity to ask for social amenities and good health facilities, you are all over the place crying for 10k that may no last a week forgetting the fact that the payment of the 10k would bring further inflation. You have already shown your shear ignorance and poverty by prioritising 10k over good health facilities, but before you further expose your ignorance use your calculator and multiple 10,000 by 200,000,000 and see for yourself.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by nasoeb: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Sonoyom:

The ignorance on this platform is legendary. The donation so far made can give 10k to 200million people? haba why una no dey shame to expose una illiteracy na. Let me help your ignorance if you have the capacity to understand, the government will need 2 trillion naira to give everyone 10k with our estimated population. A quick question the money donated has it been up to 1 trillion? instead of you guys to use this opportunity to ask for social amenities and good health facilities, you are all over the place crying for 10k that may no last a week forgetting the fact that the payment of the 10k would bring further inflation. You have already shown your shear ignorance and poverty by prioritising 10k over good health facilities, but before you further expose your ignorance use your calculator and multiple 10,000 by 200,000,000 and see for yourself.
Sorry I forgot you are garba shehu. And you know the money donated so far is not up to 2 tril how?
I dont know between you and your father in the foool buhari who's stupidity is worse.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Sonoyom(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
nasoeb:

Sorry I forgot you are garba shehu. And you know the money donated so far is not up to 2 tril how?
I dont know between you and your father in the foool buhari who's stupidity is worse.
The numbers are out and am now Garba Shehu. This is the problem with a lot of you folks on NL, you allow your emotions and ignorance to overshadow the basic facts that are there for all to see. You think paying 10k to 200 million people is beans and groundnut, keep wallowing in self deceit. Enjoy yourself and for the records am not a member of the APC or PDP. Please there's no word like who's in the dictionary. Have a blessed day.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I make sense to the wise not to the fooolish

cheesy
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by fatymore(f): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
IYANGBALI:
no problem, but no look my side
trouble

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ask A Pilot... / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.