Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,868,954 members, 6,885,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 May 2022 at 03:51 PM

FACTS! The Federal Government Cant Do Much For Its Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACTS! The Federal Government Cant Do Much For Its Citizens (167 Views)

Nigeria Is Stuck In A Rut, Yet Its Citizens Rule The World. Why? / Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS / Facts The Media Never Reported About OBASANJO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACTS! The Federal Government Cant Do Much For Its Citizens by bamvik(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
many citizens of the country has been calling on the government to share some funds (at least 20k) to those who live on daily income and the vulnerables in our society to cushion the effects of the two weeks lockdown in the country
facts!
1# there is no data base of the poor and vunerables in nigeria so how will they identify?
2# over 40million nigerians has bvn right? what about the remaining 160million nigerians ?(about 80% of our population) will they not cry foul
3# even if they decide to share 20k to the 40million nigerians through bvn thats 800 billion naira(2.3billion dollars) , the federal govt will never give out such huge sums except God touch their heart. And Again 40million Nigerians Is About 20% of our population Leaving 80%
#4 if they are to use the voters card and then distribute the money through pooling booths, 70million voters card times 20k = 1.4 trillion naira (excluding logistics for distribution o) "naija govt no go try am" our hope is only God.
#my opinion and it doesnt count.
Re: FACTS! The Federal Government Cant Do Much For Its Citizens by Gwagone: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
K
Re: FACTS! The Federal Government Cant Do Much For Its Citizens by omoiyamayor(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nigeria is not up to 200milli,stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: FACTS! The Federal Government Cant Do Much For Its Citizens by bamvik(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
MY OWN ADVICE
the lockdown should be lifted and let business resume as usual with tough guideliness like
1# all organisations includine religious, bars, hotel,companies, banks etc should practise social distancing
2# they should provide hand sanitizers and make sure every workers or customers are thoroughly screened before entrance
3# all transporters should not carry much passengers and also passengers should be screened b4 boarding vehicles
4# all markets should have health workers who would be screening those who comes to buy and sell
5# all local shops should practise social distancing when selling to customers and they must have hand washing buckets to wash their hands regularly
6# the government can provide 1million pieces of buckets, soaps and temperature checking devices which would be detributed to small scale business that cant offord it
7# any business or organizations that flout this guideliness will have their business seized by the state or federal government
MY 5kobo sha

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Governor COVID-19 Test Result / #covid19: Niger State Govt Recieves Health Equipment Fr0m A Private Firm / Covid-19: Lagosians React To Govt Emergency Food Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.