Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age (3072 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Can Pass For The Little Version Of Nicki Minaj (photos)) / See The Picture Of 16yrs Old Girl That is Making Facebook Go Gaga (PHOTO) / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by solagist(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Actress Vicky Zugah has made a shocking revelation about herself when she was growing up into womanhood.

She stated that, she was at age 16 when she started seeing different men (having s*x). However, she refused to assert the reasons why she was portraying that life then.

Speaking further, she admitted that since she started living badly at her teenage age, she wouldn’t be surprise seeing her 16 year old daughter imitating her.
She claimed sex is no more a ‘valuable’ thing, saying if you don't talk to your children about it their bad friends will.

more photos at:-https://solagist..com/2020/04/my-16yrs-old-daughter-can-sleep-with.html

Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by chiiraq802(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
solagist:
Actress Vicky Zugah has made a shocking revelation about herself when she was growing up into womanhood.

She stated that, she was at age 16 when she started seeing different men (having s*x). However, she refused to assert the reasons why she was portraying that life then.

Speaking further, she admitted that since she started living badly at her teenage age, she wouldn’t be surprise seeing her 16 year old daughter imitating her.
She claimed sex is no more a ‘valuable’ thing, saying if you don't talk to your children about it their bad friends will.

more photos at:-https://solagist..com/2020/04/my-16yrs-old-daughter-can-sleep-with.html

1 Like

Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by pyyxxaro: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Am just passing, una well work
Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by MightySparrow: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
You can only give what you have.
Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by michiyke2003(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am not surprise... A snake will always give birth to long things
Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by Iceyjayz: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Riele comes to mind

1 Like

Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
I'm not surprised. Akwaaba.
Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by hammer0: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ur head correct. Better mama....

Awon boyz oya make we carry prick line up, food don done O.

Oti don don don don...
Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iwo olohun Iru ki leleyi Bai embarassedcry
Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by Naomila: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Instead of how to Not let her daughter be like her, she's saying she won't be surprised! Modern parents sha giving their children too much freedom
Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by Nggs121: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nigerians need to stop criminalising sex between two consenting peeps

1 Like

Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by Hypnotise: 12:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Just listen to an advice a supposed mother is giving her daughter.

1 Like

Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by born2begreat(m): 12:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Like mother like daughter. #caseclosed
solagist:

Re: My 16yrs Old Daughter Can Sleep With Different Men, I Did Same At Her Age by Ciaos: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Na mama be this one?

(1) (Reply)

See The Obsequies For Davido's Late Bouncer, Tijani Ogbeide Olamilekan / Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Video Of Her Working As A Security In America Surfaces / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.