Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Putting To Bed In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Putting To Bed In Canada (1181 Views)

Targeting Racist Trolls By Putting Their Comments On Billboards(photo) / Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) / Man Trying To Save His Family By Putting Them Inside A Refrigerator - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putting To Bed In Canada by maggilove(f): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good evening travelanders, please can someone enlighten me about going to put to bed in Canada : requirements, visa application, hospital, accommodation, passport, citizenship and other things that I need to know about it.
Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Una never taya? Have your baby here and be safe. If you have underlying health issues which could affect you and/or your baby, I could reccomend a good hospital where you'd pay less than half of Canadian hospital bill. What would be, would be.. here or there, your baby would attain the heights destined by God.

2 Likes

Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
fairfora:
Una never taya? Have your baby here and be safe. If you have underlying health issues which could affect you and/or your baby, I could reccomend a good hospital where you'd pay less than half of Canadian hospital bill. What would be, would be.. here or there, your baby would attain the heights destined by God.
Let her go she is only given her baby options...abi despite the trillions customs claim they recieved has the F.G given any serious pallatives apart from the propagada one in kwali that you and i know the money would still borrow leg to unscrupulous pockets.

1 Like

Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by maggilove(f): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
uruba23:

Let her go she is only given her baby options...abi despite the trillions customs claim they recieved has the F.G given any serious pallatives apart from the propagada one in kwali that you and i know the money would still borrow leg to unscrupulous pockets.
Tell them please.
Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by alextayo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2022

It is my sad duty to inform you that she died during child birth and the baby also died 3 days after.

Continue to rest in peace my surest, realest friend.

Margaret Abosede Omo Akande, I miss you.

1 Like

Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by Arysexy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
alextayo:

It is my sad duty to inform you that she died during child birth and the baby also died 3 days after.

You mean the OP died? In Nigeria or Canada?
Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by BumbleDevil: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
She died in Nigeria during her childbirth. She died in October to be precise. 6 months after this post.
Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by Kingdemu: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
BumbleDevil:
She died in Nigeria during her childbirth. She died in October to be precise. 6 months after this post.
cry cry
Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by AfonjaBoston: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is very sad.
Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by dobnina(f): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
BumbleDevil:
This is very sad and painful.
I wish she gave birth in Canada.
Rest in peace dear.

1 Like

Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by cinderellashoes(f): 2:20am On Aug 14, 2022
alextayo:

Awwww this is so sad! Maggie!

1 Like

Re: Putting To Bed In Canada by cinderellashoes(f): 2:24am On Aug 14, 2022
dobnina:

This is very sad and painful.
I wish she gave birth in Canada.
Rest in peace dear.

I just confirmed from Facebook. No wonder she didn't respond to the messages I left her. May her soul rest in peace, she was such a sweet soul.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

South African Visa Needed / Uk Visa; Help Urgently Needed. / How Can I Maintain Dv Lottery And Keep Job In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.