Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? (556 Views)

How Come COVID-19 Figures Has Not Skyrocketed After Lockdown Ease? / REPORT: Kano Will Record Higher COVID-19 Figures In Coming Days / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? by lionshare: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
I decided to look at the current covid-19 stats and its obvious china has the biggest recovery rate in the world right now

Perhaps anyone can explain that rationale behind this recovery to us here.

See Attached.

1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? by mbaise1000: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
chinese miracle? is it the same as chinese virus?
Re: Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? by lionshare: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
mbaise1000:
chinese miracle? is it the same as chinese virus?

I mean its a miracle for china to have that recovery rate....somethings are not adding up.
Re: Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
I just pity people living in the UK. 0% recovery rate. As soon as you sick your family start singing trust and obey.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? by 9jatriot(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
You believe that table up there? For starters, the Duke has recovered yet this table says UK has a recovery rate of 0%, I do not even want to face other parts of the table?
AlfaSeltzer:
I just pity people living in the UK. 0% recovery rate. As soon as you sick your family start singing trust and obey.
Re: Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? by Greatzeus(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
It's simple.
China created the virus
China created the cure
China release the virus in Wuhan
They needed it to spread in Wuhan so that he could be spread to other countries.
China made sure they locked down Wuhan on time,so that it won't spread to neighbouring state like Shanghai and Beijing (it never did).
No single case is Shanghai and Beijing despite close proximity to Wuhan.
Chinese spread the virus by traveling to other parts of the world
China allowed few people to die before administering the cure so as to prevent suspicion.
After about 3k plus died,they started administering the cure.
Re: Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? by powerkey: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
China killed over 21 million people who had the virus.
They left the number you saw their to about suspicion.
Re: Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? by Uyi168: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
.. grin
Re: Covid-19 Figures: Chinese Miracle??? by Uyi168: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
powerkey:
China killed over 21 million people who had the virus.

They left the number you saw their to about suspicion.
Let's make it 50 million..
Not 21..

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Breakthrough As Scientists Discover A Drug Used To Treat HEAD LICE / Governor Abiodun Relaxes Total Lock Down In Ogun State / Nigeria Police Lose Senior Officer to COVID-19 in Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.