Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How He Is Making Millions With Facebook Ads (free Training) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How He Is Making Millions With Facebook Ads (free Training) (768 Views)

How Do I Sort This With Facebook / $150 Google Ads Free Credit For Sale / Where Can I Get Facebook Or Google Ads Free Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How He Is Making Millions With Facebook Ads (free Training) by harrymoore(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
For years, I thought that my ad copy, images, videos landing pages were the most important part of my ads.

Well.. I was wrong �

Targeting is where it's at.

Doesn't matter how good your ad is... if you're targeting the wrong people, it won't work.

(Try selling dog toys to someone who doesn't own a dog... it's hard �)

So far, so good. You already know this.

What you probably don't know, is that you're making a BIG mistake with your ads targeting.

3 targeting mistakes, to be exact �

When I fixed those mistakes in my campaigns... they blew up!

I was literally jumping around the office in excitement (yes, I'm that big of a nerd �).

At that point I could've "told the world" that this is "awesome and the best thing everrrrrrrrr" (like you've probably see a LOT of people do).

That didn't feel right, do.

"What if I was lucky?" �

So... I did what every self-respected marketer should do.

I ran the ultimate split-test.

Here's what I did:

✅Step 1: Created two identical ads (same image, copy etc) for the same offer.

✅Step 2: I targeted both ads to the exact same interests.

✅Step 3: In ONE of these, I implemented this trick.

I then let it run for a while.

The results?

�The ad without the fix? 0% ROI (zero sales made).

✅The ad WITH the fix? 215% ROI!

(You'll find the detailed stats and more on https://connectio.io/interest-targeting-fixed/ )

To be clear... that's just by fixing ONE of the mistakes (I'll show you 2 more).

That's when I knew... I was on to something.

Since that time, I've been sharing this with some of my clients... and it's working like clockwork every time.

SO yeah... that �

It's a simple tweak that can be added to any of your existing ad campaigns.

Made sure to record a no-fluff, to the point video for you breaking it down in-detail.

Not sure how long I'll keep available at no cost... but while the link works, it's yours to take it.

Here's the link again: https://connectio.io/interest-targeting-fixed/

Enjoy �
Re: How He Is Making Millions With Facebook Ads (free Training) by angelEmade: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2020
harrymoore:
For years, I thought that my ad copy, images, videos landing pages were the most important part of my ads.

Well.. I was wrong �

Targeting is where it's at.

Doesn't matter how good your ad is... if you're targeting the wrong people, it won't work.

(Try selling dog toys to someone who doesn't own a dog... it's hard �)

So far, so good. You already know this.

What you probably don't know, is that you're making a BIG mistake with your ads targeting.

3 targeting mistakes, to be exact �

When I fixed those mistakes in my campaigns... they blew up!

I was literally jumping around the office in excitement (yes, I'm that big of a nerd �).

At that point I could've "told the world" that this is "awesome and the best thing everrrrrrrrr" (like you've probably see a LOT of people do).

That didn't feel right, do.

"What if I was lucky?" �

So... I did what every self-respected marketer should do.

I ran the ultimate split-test.

Here's what I did:

✅Step 1: Created two identical ads (same image, copy etc) for the same offer.

✅Step 2: I targeted both ads to the exact same interests.

✅Step 3: In ONE of these, I implemented this trick.

I then let it run for a while.

The results?

�The ad without the fix? 0% ROI (zero sales made).

✅The ad WITH the fix? 215% ROI!

(You'll find the detailed stats and more on https://connectio.io/interest-targeting-fixed/ )

To be clear... that's just by fixing ONE of the mistakes (I'll show you 2 more).

That's when I knew... I was on to something.

Since that time, I've been sharing this with some of my clients... and it's working like clockwork every time.

SO yeah... that �

It's a simple tweak that can be added to any of your existing ad campaigns.

Made sure to record a no-fluff, to the point video for you breaking it down in-detail.

Not sure how long I'll keep available at no cost... but while the link works, it's yours to take it.

Here's the link again: https://connectio.io/interest-targeting-fixed/

Enjoy �
I love this.
My startup is an online platform like udemy but learning is done in real time. I am hoping we can work together? pls quote me with a reply
Re: How He Is Making Millions With Facebook Ads (free Training) by FatTechGuy: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Best Websites,graphic Design Company In Benin City Nigeria 2020 / Ways Of Retrieving Ones Dollars / Have You Got Scripts And Web Application Software To Share?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.