Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:26 PM

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (54368 Views)

TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by postdigger(m): 11:27pm On May 29, 2020
ityP:

Find an equally priced Xiaomi. That phone is overpriced. HD+ screen for the price is trash
How about the note 8 pro I want to get it but it's a shame it's not amoled
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:33pm On May 29, 2020
postdigger:

Can the note 8 pro play pubg in high settings?

It definitely can

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by postdigger(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2020
ityP:

Find an equally priced Xiaomi. That phone is overpriced. HD+ screen for the price is trash
OK but can the a30s use gcam?
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2020
postdigger:

How about the note 8 pro I want to get it but it's a shame it's not amoled

OK. If it's amoled you need sha
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2020
postdigger:

Please how will u rate Samsung galaxy a30s?
It's a nice phone
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by postdigger(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2020
ityP:

OK. If it's amoled you need sha
Sorry do u know if phone like Samsung galaxy a31 supports gcam
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2020
postdigger:

Can the note 8 pro play pubg in high settings?

Played on the max settings in my review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN642emCr4

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by ityP(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2020
postdigger:

Sorry do u know if phone like Samsung galaxy a31 supports gcam

There should be. Don't know if it works well sha
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by olasha1(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2020
Any engineer in the house? Pls help a brother .. My phantom 9 techno screen got broken and can get it (screen} fix or buy everywhere I go.. Pls help me out as I need to use some information in that fone urgently..
I leave in ajah lagos

U can reach me on 08068717899
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by cuteboy2: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
atheistandproud:

That 16mp is a binned 8mp bro. Look it up.

I really like your clear , concise technical analysis. So what will the 64MP promised on Camon 15 prime bin down to?

I'm really at a crossroad. I want to buy a better phone than my current Infinix note 5 which is maxing out on the 32Gb ROM. I need a phone with solid camera (>48MP), top memory (64Gb min), expandable slot up to 128gb, reliable and doesn't have spurious breakdown or maintenance issues, and the parts should be readily available. I don't mind spending up to N90k. What would you recommend? I'm terrified of Huawei because thier fight with Trump. They are not on Android, I can't do without Google map.

I was at Slot today, and almost bought this Camon 15 prime due to the advertised 128gb, 64MP camera, 6gb Ram if not that it was almost closing time. With the reviews I'm reading here, thank God, I didn't buy yet.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by cuteboy2: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Which kind monkey reasoning be this? So if you mount Ferrari engine on keke, the keke will perform like Ferrari?

It's no business of yours because it is not your money that is being wasted. You are just doing your marketing job. Mtcheww

Opperwezen:

It's no business of mine if it works optimally or not, my goal here is to point it out to you that the phone is equipped with a 64/48mp camera module, you can try the device out and see if it performs sub optimally, although I doubt it would.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by cuteboy2: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
atheistandproud:

Even the bros on the other side of the debate cannot explain how a 13+13mp can support a 16mp binned camera sensor.

Las las he said it's not his business.

I was really offended at the bolded statement by the dude. So it is our business to waste money to buy a product that promises what it cannot deliver?

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by atheistandproud(m): 2:58am On Jun 02, 2020
cuteboy2:

I was really offended at the bolded statement by the dude. So it is our business to waste money to buy a product that promises what it cannot deliver?

Pm me
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Opperwezen(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2020
cuteboy2:
Which kind monkey reasoning be this? So if you mount Ferrari engine on keke, the keke will perform like Ferrari?

It's no business of yours because it is not your money that is being wasted. You are just doing your marketing job. Mtcheww

You quote my post from about 3 months ago¿¿¿ You no get work¿

My argument from the get go was the fact that they included a "48MP CAMERA MODULE" in the device, however way they chose to utilize it is no business of mine. Please do not reply me you seem to be witch hunting, I never bought a transission product my entire life.
How is it my business if you decide to buy a dud, The company advertised a 48mp camera lens which they very obviously included in the device, Ignoramus telling me i MUST GIVE HIM GOOD ADVICE as if i owe you a dime, too much crack. Why dont you go sue them since they didnt include 48Mp lens like they advertized, when your sorry arse gets slammed with slander, next time no be me go tell you before you carry out beta research before you slander.
NOW SCRAM!!!
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by cuteboy2: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Opperwezen:

You quote my post from about 3 months ago¿¿¿ You no get work¿

My argument from the get go was the fact that they included a "48MP CAMERA MODULE" in the device, however way they chose to utilize it is no business of mine. Please do not reply me you seem to be witch hunting, I never bought a transission product my entire life.
How is it my business if you decide to buy a dud, The company advertised a 48mp camera lens which they very obviously included in the device, Ignoramus telling me i MUST GIVE HIM GOOD ADVICE as if i owe you a dime, too much crack. Why dont you go sue them since they didnt include 48Mp lens like they advertized, when your sorry arse gets slammed with slander, next time no be me go tell you before you carry out beta research before you slander.
NOW SCRAM!!!

April 3 to June 3 is two months, not three.
In any case, there is no time limit to rebutt falsehood.

Keep your crippled advice to yourself. Nobody asked for it. If you cannot count months in a calendar is it coherent and correct technical advice you can give?
A more competent fellow @aetheistandproud challenged you to back up your claim, and you are busy running from pillar to post abusing people. My friend, go and address the query.

You have never owned a Transsion device in your entire life, including your previous life, but you are here promoting and defending it. Are you their lawyer? You can sue all of us here on thier behalf for disputing thier claims if you feel strongly about.

Off course, I have better things to do with my life that's why I don't reply NL posts at 8am like you as if that's the first priority for the day.

You are the one who should stop quoting me with your kwashiorkor technical advice. 48mp camera on a max 13mp chipset. Mtcheeeww

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Opperwezen(m): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2020
cuteboy2:

Keep your crippled advice to yourself. Nobody asked for it. If you cannot count months in a calendar is it coherent and correct technical advice you can give?
A more competent fellow @aetheistandproud challenged you to back up your claim, and you are busy running from pillar to post abusing people. My friend, go and address the query.

You have never owned a Transsion device in your entire life, including your previous life, but you are here promoting and defending it. Are you their lawyer? You can sue all of us here on thier behalf for disputing thier claims if you feel strongly about.

Off course, I have better things to do with my life that's why I don't reply NL posts at 8am like you as if that's the first priority for the day.

You are the one who should stop quoting me with your kwashiorkor technical advice. 48mp camera on a max 13mp chipset. Mtcheeeww
Ignoramus!!! Are you blind or you lack intellect? If ever you lay your hands on a camon 15 camera module use google to find out its datasheet, or better still mail tecno requesting for the.phone schematics there you would get details about all electrical components of the phone right down discrete components. How does replying your mention by 8am insinuate anything? I dare not bother trying to fully decipher this junk. You are filled with hate and ignorance. You've been blacklisted. I submit to your almighty intellect. Be Guided. Goodbye Sir!!
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Opperwezen(m): 1:26am On Jun 03, 2020
cuteboy2:

You spent 2 months of your life on this great forum and you castigate me for replying your mention by 8am lol. Classic hypocrite.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by cuteboy2: 2:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Opperwezen:
You spent 2 months of your life on this great forum and you castigate me for replying your mention by 8am lol. Classic hypocrite.

Oga Transsion marketer, I only stumbled on this thread 2 days ago. Precisely, on Monday, 1st June after I decided to do a little more research on the new Camon 15 prime that they claim has 64mp camera.

The thing is paining you so much you had to write 2 posts to reply, with infantile abuse and running nose. You better go and improve your calendar month counting skills before you come here to post jaundiced technical opinions.

Abeg don't quote me again. I'm tired of your mention. Bye.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Opperwezen(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2020
cuteboy2:

Oga Transsion marketer, I only stumbled on this thread 2 days ago. Precisely, on Monday, 1st June after I decided to do a little more research on the new Camon 15 prime that they claim has 64mp camera.

The thing is paining you so much you had to write 2 posts to reply, with infantile abuse and running nose. You better go and improve your calendar month counting skills before you come here to post jaundiced technical opinions.

Abeg don't quote me again. I'm tired of your mention. Bye.

See man wey dey reply mention by 2am, i fear who no fear you.

Hahaha I Don tickle you tire you go create meme for me sef, I'm highly humbled.

I clearly stated "about" 3 months ago, that was a wild guess Sire. You're derailing from our original discussion.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by eyems: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
mangojuice:

That xiaomi is still trash. Had a redmi note 7 that lasted for just a month.
@ uchesis, do you know this guy died in 2020 . He was killed by boko Haram. Dude once insulted me too.

May his soul RIP tho. Such is life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows / How To Know Those Who Saved Your Contact On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.