Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Do I Fix My Tooth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Fix My Tooth (649 Views)

My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix My Tooth by Phelumie300: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Guys I am thinking of fixing my tooth or removing it cause my frontal tooth is broken into half vertically.. I am thinking of fixing it if the price is not high... How much is it going to cost me i stay in ikorodu
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by oruhobinna(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Phelumie300:
Guys I am thinking of fixing my tooth or removing it cause my frontal tooth is broken into half vertically.. I am thinking of fixing it if the price is not high... How much is it going to cost me i stay in ikorodu
You can do it at a LUTH at a low cost.. I have d same issue too
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by Phelumie300: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2020
oruhobinna:

You can do it at a LUTH at a low cost.. I have d same issue too

Have you gone there if so.. How much do I need to budget
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by Phelumie300: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
And please what is the name of the procedure called
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by oruhobinna(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Phelumie300:
And please what is the name of the procedure called
Dental fillings
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by oruhobinna(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Phelumie300:

Have you gone there if so.. How much do I need to budget
15k upwards
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by Phelumie300: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
oruhobinna:

15k upwards

Wow 15k?? I never expected it to be upto that just ordinary fixing a tooth
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by Sewasaunt(f): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Op,

Treatment depends on the health of the tooth, how badly broken it is, is there pain or any swelling around it?

Is the tooth discolored or loose (shaking)?

1. If there is pain and it very loose.

-Xray (1,500-3,000)
- Tooth removal (extraction) (4,000-12,000)
- Replacement with a removable denture (5,000-15,000) or a bridge which is permanent and expensive

2. If there is no pain and conditions are favourable, you can have the tooth built up with composite (8-10,000) though a crown is a better option but more expensive.

The price ranges from government hospitals and primary health centers to private clinics.

Luth, Lasuth and phcs will be be cheaper.

You can check all those things I wrote above on google, and think carefully before asking me any question.

I don't have the patience for the lackadaisical and/or entitled attitude of many Nigerians.

All the best

Also, whatever you do, please try to do in good time, the more you wait, the worse the condition of the tooth becomes and you will go through pain and still have to cough out even more money.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by Phelumie300: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sewasaunt:
Op,

Treatment depends on the health of the tooth, how badly broken it is, is there pain or any swelling around it?

Is the tooth discolored or loose (shaking)?

1. If there is pain and it very loose.

-Xray (1,500-3,000)
- Tooth removal (extraction) (4,000-12,000)
- Replacement with a removable denture (5,000-15,000) or a bridge which is permanent and expensive

2. If there is no pain and conditions are favourable, you can have the tooth built up with composite (8-10,000) though a crown is a better option but more expensive.

The price ranges from government hospitals and primary health centers to private clinics.

Luth, Lasuth and phcs will be be cheaper.

You can check all those things I wrote above on google, and think carefully before asking me any question.

I don't have the patience for the lackadaisical and/or entitled attitude of many Nigerians.

All the best

Also, whatever you do, please try to do in good time, the more you wait, the worse the condition of the tooth becomes and you will go through pain and still have to cough out even more money.

Thanks for d info.. I ain't feeling any pain nor infection and it's very firm but the tooth got broken like 10yrs ago. I will try luth
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by Sewasaunt(f): 1:11pm On May 01, 2020
Thanks for d info.. I ain't feeling any pain nor infection and it's very firm but the tooth got broken like 10yrs ago. I will try luth [/quote]

Ok, that sounds good. Best wishes
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by Z0ie(f): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
oruhobinna:
15k upwards
how about just a single tooth?
Re: How Do I Fix My Tooth by oruhobinna(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Z0ie:
how about just a single tooth?
Ask Google

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Exposes Lies Told By Isolated Coronavirus Patient In Delta / Pictures of funny facemasks / COVID-19: Discrepancy Between Figures On NCDC Website And Their Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.