Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (100688 Views)

Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
You are hungry. Please find something to eat

But I can't feed your entire family as it stands now without blinking an eyelid.
I live in a country where sane people lives and we don't asslick politicians here. We ride on same trains and buses with them. I have a good and high paying job so, I'm not hungry.
But can same be said about your miserable life? No. You're probably hoping to get buhari's audio N20k palliative as the poorest, vulnerable, miserable and hopeless zombie that you are.
Go and die .

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Can you share your picture so we can see something?
temptnow:
I don't give a fck about her, she was the reason why they refused to close down our airports.

She came into Nigeria with her smelly yansh
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by darlenese(f): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
God Punish u. your husband and ur daughter for bringing covid19 into the country
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Hanz1: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:
God is hiding Corona virus in that girl, It will unveil itself when she have direct contact with Buhari

No, God does no evil.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Guy forget matter, you are lying. I am sure you are one of those agbero’s with phone and data. No be for Nairaland ok, know your place and stay there
degamemaster:

But I can't feed your entire family as it stands now without blinking an eyelid.
I live in a country where sane people lives and we don't asslick politicians here. We ride on same trains and buses with them. I have a good and high paying job so, I'm not hungry.
But can same be said about your miserable life? No. You're probably hoping to get buhari's audio N20k palliative as the poorest, vulnerable, miserable and hopeless zombie that you are.
Go and die .
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
In your backyard.
Burruchaga71:
Where is Jubril?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by bitingcool: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
ABEG OOOO NIGERIANS... WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR OOOO!!!

I hear say the masks and test kits sent to Africa are already infected with corona virus.
The ones sent to Holland, Canada, Netherlands, England all tested positive for corona virus

Tell your family, hospital, friends to reject it oooo.

WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR!!

These people want the world to fall on its knees by force.
Spread this message
Google test kits and masks infected with Corona virus.

Make una hear oooooo!!!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/coroanvirus-holland-recalls-over-half-a-million-masks-imported-from-china-2020-3
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by iswallker(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
princemillla:
I doubt if she ran a test to conform she is negative befor roaming. Irrespective of the days in isolation, there is need to get tested as most Nigerians do not show symptoms

She didn't test - I think you need a test for saying that.. When Davido has done 2 or more tests.. undecided

These are the people they kept the borders open for.. And they came in with not a few numbers of viruses.. undecided
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Your curse will not go pass your mouth. Learn to be civil please.
darlenese:
God Punish u. your husband and ur daughter for bringing covid19 into the country
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Akkord4gov: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
chuksbaby:
It shall be well with everyone

before this virus go reduce, men for house go done grow rough beards.

use this opportunity to lean some skills online and making it big

Hustle Smart
What are some skills you can recommend and probably, the links to such skills. This will highly be appreciated
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by donbenz(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Was she tested?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Am happy for her.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by iswallker(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ayoefa:

I have tried to explain this to these brainwashed retards so many times. They refused to emancipate themselves from their mental slavery. Pathetic sad bunch of delusional fools.

I laugh at you.. And your stupidity.. So how would she come in if their are no flights coming into this country.. Oh I gues she can knock on the gate at the border like the abijan returnees in Osun..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by iswallker(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
medube:
It baffles me that in this day and age they are so many stupid people around!!! For people to actually believe that an airport or border was kept open for one person? So since the border was closed, didn't Air Peace fly out to Israel with citizens of Israel? Did it stop them? Does it mean she couldn't have flown in after "closing the border"?

Some fools here actually believe the border na physical gate.

Again this is a stupid post because the govt wanted to avoid a situation where she came in when border is closed.. It's bad press for the. And a scandal in a pandemic period... Use your brain.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by AvatarMode(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
And why is her face hidden? Sure she is the one that was infected?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by bigerboy200: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
ivolt:
Was she tested before breaking isolation?
Not necessary. If she had developed symptoms within 14 days, then it would have been necessary. At least she has saved NCDC from running a needless test that would have returned negative.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Exporter of misery
ipobarethieves:
sad importers of coviik1.9 to Nija Useless pipu
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Skyfaze001: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wait oooo, why is she not taking picture with Bubu... Make I talk am?? Bubu don catch am .
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Congrats, Director of NCDC
Skyfaze001:
Wait oooo, why is she not taking picture with Bubu... Make I talk am?? Bubu don catch am .
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by iswallker(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
medube:
So do you people actually think that if our presidential jet wants to land, it needs the airport? We do have Air Force bases around, abi?

Use your heads for once!!!

Your head is missing or maybe your brain - so if they come in through a base that's supposing that size of aircraft can land at the base.. News will not filter in - that's a scandal my friend. They wasted funds edu sting you for that lousy comment.. undecided
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by iswallker(m): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
bigerboy200:
Not necessary. If she had developed symptoms within 14 days, then it would have been necessary. At least she has saved NCDC from running a needless test that would have returned negative.

But all the fools that's tested positive so far say they don't have symptoms.. I am referring to the politicians amongst them. undecided
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by WickedProducer(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thank God she is safe, God bless our health workers
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Piccooll: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=sammyj post=88036683]She better learn to seat at home for her study instead of running around the world and contracting Chinese virus. She really caused the country a lot by allowing the dad keep the air boarder opened for are return!! shocked[/qu
God bless the woman that gave birth to you!
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by HocusPotos: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Even I can confirm that you're a fake too. You see
Something back with pic you still called it fake news.
[/s]
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by fof1: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:
God is hiding Corona virus in that girl, It will unveil itself when she have direct contact with Buhari

Evil Heart of a Wicked Lady. Ur wishful thinking is absurdly unwarranted.Change ur ways b4 U meet ur waterloo
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by otunbachris: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
And the father did not welcome her too, abi the father is out of the country? Good night ooo
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Basher8583: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Olosho.. you still dey vex because Buhari has made your big gods broke abi. You go vex Taya. No go find work to do Ashawo
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by guy222: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1245802838997061634
No wonder they refuse to ban flight from coming to the country, idiotic leaders
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by rockafela(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Who’s thinking what am thinking?
11 cases were discharged today....
Bubu’s daughter reunite with her family today...hmmmm.

I no talk oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.