Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (100680 Views)

Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Ceejay8: 4:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Good one

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.

Sell $100 and get #39700.

Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I made 20 euro profits between yesterday & today.

Quote post to start investing now.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by mandon: 4:52am On Apr 03, 2020
I thought the family mentioned above should include at least father, mother and daughter? Where is the father at this joy moment? Something is not adding up.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by HRMK: 4:53am On Apr 03, 2020
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1245802838997061634
congrats,its bn the Creator all through!HE LOOKS AT THE MIND WHILE MAN LOOKS AT FACES!!
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by lizfrosh: 4:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Good b neway
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by ismoney: 5:05am On Apr 03, 2020
Sometimes I can’t imagine the kind of heart some has. How can one continually live to wish others ill? It is called witchcraft. Irrespective of what you think went wrong, pray for more wisdom for our leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Lukdon: 5:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:
was she the same girl flying our presidential jet? If yes, then this girl has caused Nigerians a lot of problems. Reason our borders were left open.
She need to sit her ass home for once

It's in there blood to travel na
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nuzo1(m): 5:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Biodun556:

The minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola said yesterday that Nigerians cannot be denied entry into their father land.

He made it known that the land borders are still opened to Nigerians who still want to come in.

On a normal situation, nobody has the right to lock any citizen out. But on an emergency situation, it is okay to do so.

Our legislators voted to lock out Nigerian students in China far when this crisis started. Or are those students less of Nigerian citizens?

Closing international borders to fellow citizens and closing state borders to citizens, which violates our rights more? The later of course!

Every single error should not be defended. We Nigerians especially the government must learn to take responsibility and apologize once in a while.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nuzo1(m): 5:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Montlab25:

Is there any man born of a woman who will close the borders on his daughter during this period? Swear you would have done that yourself! I'm tired of all this hypocrisy abeg.

Black doesn't understand what leadership is all about. It just has be about having power to protect his family and friends interests.

The western and Eastern world are developed just because of one character; selflessness.

If you are not ready to sacrifice something precious to you for a greater good of the people, then leadership is not for you.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Area4Area: 5:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Montlab25:

Is there any man born of a woman who will close the borders on his daughter during this period? Swear you would have done that yourself! I'm tired of all this hypocrisy abeg.
You're right and aside that, she's a Nigerian and has every right to return back at any time she wants irrespective of her status. This is why some Nigerians are still finding their way back home from Europe and you can't stop them since they're still Nigerians
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Area4Area: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Malawian:
Why is Buhari not welcoming his daughter?
The way some of you reason dey tire person, don't you know that this is a typical Fulani Muslim family and public display of affection between the sexes is frowned at.
She might've hugged her father before now but that shouldn't be for the cameras. You stay in Aso Rock to know that Buhari is not welcoming his daughter, na wah o
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by klax(m): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Sorry who is Buhari daughter again? And which buhari in particular?

Just asking pls if you have no better kindly ssshhhh!!!
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Akinh: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2020
spafu:
Now we should fried beans abi? After her father left the bother open to allow her finish shopping and come into the nation, and in so doing allowed Corana Virus to find it's way into our country. See ehn, e no go better for that useless man.
Amen
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Area4Area: 6:12am On Apr 03, 2020
GeneralShepherd:

If the President can quarantine the whole country, why couldn't the government shut our borders and quarantine ever returning Nigerian for 14 days?
Open another thread for your question, I replied and corrected the poster who said our airports were left open till she came back which isn't true
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Who fokn cares?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Tirips(f): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2020
I'm looking for that blessed giver that would credit my acct. Are you? Isolation nt smiling at all
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Hifeylove: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2020
When they said social distance and some people will still come and be hugging... alaigboran..
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Should we boil sperm now?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Skyonebaba: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2020
PLS WHERE IS THE FAMILY ? BECAUSE THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by OnyiMba: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2020
They've been bred on hate and evil for a long time.

Even If you come to assist them, they would only be plotting on how to eliminate you.[color=#006600][/color]

Right.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by chykz47(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Reunite with her mother, point if correction. Was waiting to see if buhari was among the family she was reuniting with.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by OnyiMba: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Area4Area:
You're right and aside that, she's a Nigerian and has every right to return back at any time she wants irrespective of her status. This is why some Nigerians are still finding their way back home from Europe and you can't stop them since they're still Nigerians

Hmmm
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Ayoefa: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2020
iswallker:

I laugh at you.. And your stupidity.. So how would she come in if their are no flights coming into this country.. Oh I gues she can knock on the gate at the border like the abijan returnees in Osun..

Dumb ass retard, read the incomprehensible trash you wrote again and laugh at yourself. Dummy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by govomotors: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Not only that, I wanted to comment on an the issue of worshipper in Age mosque attack Lagos taskforce official.

When I clicked reply, I was ask to confirm Islam as my religion and I said no. Immediately the reply bottom and comment box disappeared.

I wrote a comment as a new topic with header " unfair treatment from NL" about my experience with screenshot pictures attached.

My comments never saw the light of the day.

Roon9:
Latest on nairaland... Talk about Buhari your post either get deleted or you'd be blocked. Lmao
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Oswardnat: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Breaking: Atiku’s son speaks from isolation, opens up on Covid-19 status
Son of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Mohammed Atiku, has spoken about his current status over one week after he tested positive for coronavirus
Mohammed who spoke via a video said he was doing fine, and would soon be discharged.
Accordin to him, “I am currently on my 12th day here and I hope to be out soon – perhaps when my next test is taken and the results are favourable. I should be on my way out, hopefully.
“I decided to do this video so that I could speak about my experience to be of help to Nigerians.
“I was asymptomatic in my first few days here and nervous; I had a level of anxiety and a little bit of trauma, especially being the index case here in Abuja. That was really the main challenge.
https://blueprint.ng/breaking-atikus-son-speaks-from-isolation-opens-up-on-covid-19-status/

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by shugabasbn: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020
She is the reason for Covid19 in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2020
chuksbaby:
It shall be well with everyone

before this virus go reduce, men for house go done grow rough beards.

use this opportunity to lean some skills online and making it big

Hustle Smart
which online skill do you advise that I learn
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nigerianization(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You are hungry.

Beer parlour gist

How can I be hungry and still be in a beer parlour gisting??

I guess you know who the hungry one is.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nigerianization(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Montlab25:

It's not hypocrisy, except if comprehension is your problem. You just corroborated my earlier assertion. Read it again and read your very own reply...

We are saying the same thing
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Bukden16(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=olasaad post=88037227]Thankyou Nigeria [/quote]

I am not a bad person.
But I wish she tested positive.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by spafu(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Shut up. Na Buhari create the virus ? How many country in the world is without the virus ? Just looking for any little opportunity to insult
Will you go and on your brain? Did other countries ban Rice import? Why didn't he close the border instead of copying other countries? Are you a goat?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Pelecius: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Area4Area:
Most of you know next to nothing and won't bother to ask or make any research.
Nobody has the right to deny any Nigerian entry into the country at any time, even if she's been diagnosed as positive, she must still be allowed to come in at anytime she wants.
Nigeria only stopped the entry of foreigners from those countries she blacklisted but Nigerians living there have all the right to come in.
Allowing them is not the problem. But if they are ready as they've been saying, then good quarantine places should be put in place to monitor those coming in or test should be carried out so as to isolate those that test positive.

Anyway, it looks like the virus is not as lethal as it is in advance countries as the director of NCDC said most cases show mild or no symptoms.
We thank God for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.