Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (100682 Views)

Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Roon9(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2020
govomotors:
Not only that, I wanted to comment on an the issue of worshipper in Age mosque attack Lagos taskforce official.

When I clicked reply, I was ask to confirm Islam as my religion and I said no. Immediately the reply bottom and comment box disappeared.

I wrote a comment as a new topic with header " unfair treatment from NL" about my experience with screenshot pictures attached.

My comments never saw the light of the day.

Nawa
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by HonNEAT: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2020
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1245802838997061634
I Expected A Photo Of Her And Buhari is It True That He Is Not In Town?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nairaboi(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Bad gurl.
God don't hide sickness in people. If God is after Buhari, he will go to Buhari directly not through hidding sickness in the little girl
Who are the referring to as a little girl? That girl wet dey knack upandan na she u dey call little girl
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Wantam: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2020
wishing every body?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nairaboi(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Area4Area:
See what you're wishing your fellow human, remember karma is a bi..h. Kanu said worse and you know the rest of the story about his late parents.
Which fellow human being? I wonder why people like you are so senseless. Karma will surely locate her father and his children las las. People are dying daily because of the stupid decision their family sit in the dinning table to take and you feel we should sympathize.
Instead of her to be in the country, she was moving about collecting preek in the U.K.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by spafu(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2020
hmohammed:

He no go better for you too
See another useless Akuya.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Iyiataata92: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Nairaboi:

Who are the referring to as a little girl? That girl wet dey knack upandan na she u dey call little girl
How many times you don knack her?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by carlos1(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2020
This gal should b in isolation for 5months, after all it was her dad that caused this pandemic in China when he foolishly refused to close d Chinese border. Useless family
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by spafu(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2020
Modikko:
You did not “bother” to check the “border” before corona escapes
Sorry for the typo, that's what one get when a useless president messed up an entire country.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by spafu(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

See how useful you are. You can't even spell border correctly.
Yes I can't, can your useless president say Covid-19?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:

[s]Bad gurl.
God don't hide sickness in people. If God is after Buhari, he will go to Buhari directly not through hidding sickness in the little girl[/s]

And knew this as par God's chief protocol officer

Guy behave
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Area4Area:
See what you're wishing your fellow human, remember karma is a bi..h. Kanu said worse and you know the rest of the story about his late parents.

What has she said wrong to a man that brought so much pain, misery and death to the people
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by simonfynboi(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Me nothing concern me o, make she no jus joke wit d belle wey i give her for UK fah... cheesy
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Karmaisme(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2020
gloriaunobi:
God is hiding Corona virus in that girl, It will unveil itself when she have direct contact with Buhari

You are too funny.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by nasoeb: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Roon9:
Latest on nairaland... Talk about Buhari your post either get deleted or you'd be blocked. Lmao
That's because these so called mods including seun are ars lickers. And whatever wrong they are supporting will forever remain in their household. They think God is man. It will get to all of them.
To prove my point to the world. Watch as they will soon delete or ban me, just watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2020
spafu:

Yes I can't, can your useless president say Covid-19?
Thanks for acknowledging your ignorance.

At least he pronounced it right in his last broadcast.

He took correction but you are arrogant upon ignorance. Tell me who deserves to be called useless, dullard and go-slow between you who's arrogant upon ignorance and him who's ready to learn.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2020
gloriaunobi:
God is hiding Corona virus in that girl, It will unveil itself when she have direct contact with Buhari

grin grin grin

Sweet heart how can you make such a statement naa..
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2020
So it was the President’s fault that made you type gibberish? I shake my head
spafu:

Sorry for the typo, that's what one get when a useless president messed up an entire country.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Give us proof or keep shut
Nairaboi:

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Fish and goat don’t meet
simonfynboi:
Me nothing concern me o, make she no jus joke wit d belle wey i give her for UK fah... cheesy
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Eyyah.. at least no be your preek she collect
Nairaboi:

Which fellow human being? I wonder why people like you are so senseless. Karma will surely locate her father and his children las las. People are dying daily because of the stupid decision their family sit in the dinning table to take and you feel we should sympathize.
Instead of her to be in the country, she was moving about collecting preek in the U.K.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Sensible people do
IYANGBALI:
Who fokn cares?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Femeto: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
First lady no try.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2020
spafu:

Will you go and on your brain? Did other countries ban Rice import? Why didn't he close the border instead of copying other countries? Are you a goat?

I just wasted my mb on a duns like you. Copy countries like ?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by OlaMiki: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2020
shocked
princemillla:
I doubt if she ran a test to conform she is negative befor roaming. Irrespective of the days in isolation, there is need to get tested as most Nigerians do not show symptoms
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Montlab25: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Nuzo1:

Black doesn't understand what leadership is all about. It just has be about having power to protect his family and friends interests.

The western and Eastern world are developed just because of one character; selflessness.

If you are not ready to sacrifice something precious to you for a greater good of the people, then leadership is not for you.

Would you have closed the borders on your daughter? Btw, are those Nigerians who were allowed to return less Nigerian because they were suspected to have been infected?
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Montlab25: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Biodun556:

There were some reports that some Nigerians in diaspora who were running from the pandemic were pleading to the government not to close the airports.

Yes and they are no less Nigerians. Is there any president who would rush to shut his airports on his citizens because he suspects them been infected? What would you say to the Italian government which allowed a champions league match to be played during the threat? It's like people who don't have anything to say just lambast the government to get likes.
I would only criticize Bihari for the delay in addressing the country but not leaving the airports open. Some people think you can just shut down airports anyhow.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nairaboi(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Modikko:
Eyyah.. at least no be your preek she collect
Shey all of us are in the corona era?Las las I know say u go die before you and na when u go hell fire u go ponder on my words.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Fear beautiful Ladies shocked
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Amanda4life:
Its good to marry a man that is much older than you.

Just see as this woman free like air.

Kai social media woman
Age gap of how many years do you think is good??
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Modikko(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Well done Mr time keeper and gate keeper of hell fire. I hail thee
Nairaboi:

Shey all of us are in the corona era?Las las I know say u go die before you and na when u go hell fire u go ponder on my words.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Nuzo1(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Montlab25:

Would you have closed the borders on your daughter? Btw, are those Nigerians who were allowed to return less Nigerian because they were suspected to have been infected?

Yes to your first question. Leadership is all about selflessness and seeing to the greater and general interests of the entire people you are leading. Not your daughter first before the lives of millions.

And when you can't be hardened enough to do the above, you should not even contest for the post of a councilor in a local government.

Most times, if not all the times, seeking for the interest of the entire people over personal interests has proven to even benefit even the leader at the long run. What if she had come back and infected the leader himself just like kyari infected many leaders? And who said she won't be fine if she was allowed to stay back?

The Nigerians allowed to return are also not bigger than Nigerian students in China who were refused their plea to come back by the government. What changed between these 2 groups of Nigerians?

Go and read up about Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore, General park of South Korea, Taiwanese leaders how selflessness transforms societies. I don't even want to talk about the leadership in Scandinavian or Nordic countries.

Go and find out what the "madman" in Phillipines is doing. He doesn't care if you are a family member, if you dare stand in the way of the state by omission or commission, na you sabi. And look at how fast Phillipines are sitting up.

Now, don't get me wrong, we are all humans and come along with a good dose of empathy for our family members. But in this case, the young lady's life was not threatened by the pandemic and could have stayed back.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.