Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications (40488 Views)

TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Anowax(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2020
stanboy28:
now am telling u that there are better phones out there like xiaomi...redmi...Oppo..and huawei with better features and the camera u are dying for (a real better camera and not the beautified ones..)..
They have better features and offer better value for money..tecno is giving u substandard shits and u think its the best because u have not explore others and see what they have to offer..
Am not talking about Iphones and galaxy..those are expensive shit..

Let me tell u something u are missing..
Ever take a photo with iPhone 11 pro max ...
And compare it with ur normal tecno camon..
U will notice you look so beautiful on the camon because their camera beautifies the picture always which tends not to look realistic..their camera makes the photo looks washed oversaturated and less details..
But the pro max gives u every details and good saturation and overall quality photo..

I Gave a friend my galaxy s9 to take selfies and she said she doesn't look fine on it..and prefers her camon x pro..because of the beautified non realistic rubbish she think its better..

Don't let tecno and infinix beauty mode think u are having the best camera...
Its just an average phone with and average camera
All these you wrote is for a woman who would apply a concealer, before adding a 5mm layer makeup on her face undecided?; A woman that would shave off her eyebrows and then draw another with an eye-pencil?; The one that prefers a Snapchat filter camera over the real one lipsrsealed? Of course they would rather go for that fake shit with colourful camera without details so stop wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by martinsaba: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2020
ejanla077:

Very bad specs. Nobody should by mtk device above 40k....dats d most dat phone should be priced....

I agree with you, but going by the camera and the ram + the battery although not a yardstick for a good fone, the price should be up a bit. But xaomi and Huawei is not the other phones mate
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by adams8611(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2020
After 2mnts e go enter 60k
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Anowax(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2020
okorojoe:

Till date Tecno phones can't do an ordinary 4k video recording even with their almighty 64mp quad camera undecided
USB 2.0 in 2020? Tecno why?
Fast charging, zero. Gorilla glass protection, nil. Plastic back, ah ah.
And they feel the device is worth 95k. My Redmi Note 8 still beat am cool
By far. By far bro

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by SocialJustice: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2020
ejanla077:

Xiomi ve done dat.
I've never seen a Xiaomi product launch. They need to put in more effort to let people know what they have.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Carnage4life: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2020
The sad thing about this is how deep down most of these tecno fanboys know Tecno used an inferior chip, come on now! A P35 for 95k??, they keep doing it and selling it to your fellow country men and women and here you are with your level of exposure defending them.
See India. Those guys will never accept inferior or sup par products, they don’t have two heads or are more educated. But we down here in Africa, always the black man who suffers because of how we defend and accept rubbish.
Tecno knows it and they’d keep doing it because they know how we accept mediocrity. Same thing we do during elections to. I just hate how Africa always has to get the crumbs at the table even in 2020.
Sadder there are techies who even defend them. Criticism would make them better. At least so they’d use a better chip , type C and 2020 tech. I hope we get there soon.

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Tecno na thief ooo
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by vanchi(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2020
mdchikezie:

AKPA AMU HAVE YOU DEVELOPED EVEN A PHONE CASING/PHONEPACK BEFORE
KEEP CRITICIZING THEM, WHILE THEY ARE BUSY SELLING OUT AND BUILDING NETWORTH MUMU, AND IF WE CHECK WELL YOU CANNOT EVEN AFFORD IT.

Go and face the wall

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
okorojoe:

Till date Tecno phones can't do an ordinary 4k video recording even with their almighty 64mp quad camera undecided
The only device in xiaomi's ranks that tecno camon 15 pro can be compared with is redmi 8 and redmi 8 is still 30% better than the camon 15 pro... No competition.
Didn't you notice... Redmi note 9 pro has no pop up camera but still has a better screen to body ratio compared to the camon 15 pro.

The pop up camera is a sham and a scam.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Carnage4life:
even in 2020.
Sadder there are techies who even defend them. Criticism would make them better. At least so they’d use a better chip , type C and 2020 tech. I hope we get there soon.
Please sir if you haven't already, join the thread on twitter/zesus it's the pinned post on the account.
#TecnoMustAnswerToNigerians

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by mdchikezie(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
vanchi:

Go and face the wall
THATS ALL YOUR DUMBASS COULD WRITE, I WASNT XPECTING ANYTHING MORE
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by okorojoe(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

The only device in xiaomi's ranks that tecno camon 15 pro can be compared with is redmi 8 and redmi 8 is still 30% better than the camon 15 pro... No competition.
Didn't you notice... Redmi note 9 pro has no pop up camera but still has a better screen to body ratio compared to the camon 15 pro.

The pop up camera is a sham and a scam.
I agree! A sham and a scam it is
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by tonyjoe222: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Does it's detect or prevent covid-19 �
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Midex88(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Nothing of the note 9 series will be compared to this abomination called a smartphone by tecno. Tecno wants a duel from xiaomi's stable?
They can wrestle and lose to the redmi 8 or the redmi 5 plus.
Anything above these two devices in xiaomi's ranks is just plain suicide. the competition will be unfair.
I can't even compare the camon 15 pro to redmi note 7 let alone straining the insult to redmi note 7 pro....
Whoever compares anything of xiaomi or redmi of 2019 to this disgracefully assembled quack camon 15 pro, is just asking a dead goat to fight a living lioness.

What is the specification difference between redmi 7 pro and redmi 8 pro. Which one can you advise
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Midex88(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
priscaoge:
Please ooooo, Why is Apple crashing their old devices tho? angry angry angry And they picked this Covid-19 period that everywhere is tight cry cry

Don't even have money to buy another phone cry

I miss my Samsung S7 edge cry

Thinking of buying this phone, please what makes it so special
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by okorojoe(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Midex88:

What is the specification difference between redmi 7 pro and redmi 8 pro. Which one can you advise
It's Redmi Note 7 pro and Redmi Note 8 pro
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Midex88(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
okorojoe:

How much is redmi 8pro presently
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Midex88(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
okorojoe:

It's Redmi Note 7 pro and Redmi Note 8 pro

Noted. But wats the difference
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by okorojoe(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Midex88:

Redmi Note 8 pro is better

Redmi Note 8 pro
PLATFORM
OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.0; MIUI 11
Chipset Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm)
CPU Octa-core (2x2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Mali-G76 MC4

Redmi Note 7 pro
PLATFORM
OS Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.0; MIUI 11
Chipset Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
CPU Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
GPU Adreno 612
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by priscaoge(f): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Midex88:

Thinking of buying this phone, please what makes it so special

Preferences differ
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Midex88:

Do you mean redmi note 7 pro or note 8 pro?
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Midex88(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Do you mean redmi note 7 pro or note 8 pro?

Yes bro. Am thinking of getting one of the two
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Fluency(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=mdchikezie post=88062876]

AKPA AMU HAVE YOU DEVELOPED EVEN A PHONE CASING/PHONEPACK BEFORE
KEEP CRITICIZING THEM, WHILE THEY ARE BUSY SELLING OUT AND BUILDING NETWORTH MUMU, AND IF WE CHECK WELL YOU CANNOT EVEN AFFORD IT

This is not the kind of reply I expected from a Nigerian like you. We should be grateful to the guy for the enlightenment. With this enlightenment, I don't think that I can ever buy Tecno products again.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Midex88:

Yes bro. Am thinking of getting one of the two
Redmi note 8 pro. No competition sir.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fluency:
This is not the kind of reply I expected from a Nigerian like you. We should be grateful to the guy for the enlightenment. With this enlightenment, I don't think that I can ever buy Tecno products again.
I didn't reply him because... He wants a banter of provocative words, a quest diced with insults. He lost sight of the real matter, which is "Every Nigerian deserves the best". Do join the fight on twitter sir... Its getting heated and the smoke if not the fire must get tecno's attention.
#TecnoMustAnswerToNigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by Kykyblaze(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tecno has come again MTK p35 going for 95k.
This is 2020. I can't recommend this phone to anyone.
Redmi Note 8
Redmi Note 8 pro
Redmi Note 7 pro
Redmi Note 9 (9s)
Samung A31
Realme 5 pro
Realme X
Realme xt
Realme x2
Nokia 6.2
Nokia 5.3
Huawei y9
Oppo A5
Oppo A9
Samsung A31s

They above listed phones are less in price to tecno. And they are times 10 specs better.

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by vanchi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
mdchikezie:

THATS ALL YOUR DUMBASS COULD WRITE, I WASNT XPECTING ANYTHING MORE

Thank you wise one
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by okorojoe(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Midex88:

How much is redmi 8pro presently
128gb/6gb --- 90k
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications by chukkysnow: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bestchild:
op posted 95,000.. I guess that's for the premium
i guess it is nt available nw in naija ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instagram Users Thread-Let's connect / All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One / Blackberry Activation Required -bold 5-9930-sprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.