Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

German shepherd puppies for sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German shepherd puppies for sale (3604 Views)

Affordable German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / 3 German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / Slant Back German Shepherd PUPPIES For Sale(pure Breed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
I know there's GSD in this dog, but I want u guys to rate d purity.

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by NextD18: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Indian Ekuke

4 Likes

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
NextD18:
Indian Ekuke

Lol �‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by dawnomike(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nkita aja ekuke grin

2 Likes

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pictures of d mother and father

1 Like

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
I'm thinking it's like 80% gsd
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by decatalyst(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
GS wetin? Nah ekuke grin grin

I can't wait for this kind dogs...japa
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by punisha: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ekuke with GSD color! grin

This is what u get when u keep mixing adulterated dogs.
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:
Ekuke with GSD color! grin

This is what u get when u keep mixing adulterated dogs.

Lol but look at d stud and dame na, they r both gsd's sad

1 Like

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by achymmania: 12:34am On Apr 03, 2020
It’s a gsd bro ( I mean Nigerian gsd) but not well fed and dewormed.
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 12:48am On Apr 03, 2020
achymmania:

Interesting, I give her boiled egg, golden morn/pap with milk, beans and crayfish atimes
R they ok or not?

Ps: she's just 7 weeks old.
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2020
achymmania:

And how were u able to know she's not dewormed?

I took her when she was 5 weeks old and d owner claimed he dewormed her...
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by amizzy48(m): 1:06am On Apr 03, 2020
3triple:
Pictures of d mother and father
They should show the cross btw the two pictures u uploaded and the female with pup.

The pup that was uploaded is a mix no form of resemblance with those male and female gsd uploaded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by amizzy48(m): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Even the parents u uploaded are not pure, definitely u keep having mutts has pup
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 2:28am On Apr 03, 2020
amizzy48:

They should show the cross btw the two pictures u uploaded and the female with pup.

The pup that was uploaded is a mix no form of resemblance with those male and female gsd uploaded

Ist 2 pics, when they were mating
3rd, female with pups
4th, pups at 5weeks

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by ikechialex1(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2020
https:///BCWPoi9cyFt5ozy3fnNqkx

Join the group to Buy and Sell only pedigree breeds in Ph, Lag, Ibd, Jos
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by verminnel(f): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2020
@op since u know and insist the said pup is a gsd and have pics of the said parents why come here again asking to confirm the breed again?..its either you are lieing or not serious

1 Like

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
verminnel:
@op since u know and insist the said pup is a gsd and have pics of the said parents why come here again asking to confirm the breed again?..its either you are lieing or not serious

I said u guys should help rate the purity of d gsd sad
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2020
verminnel:

I've noticed that nairalanders are quick to call any dog they see "ekuke", so I came here and posted mine (but I'll admit, my real aim was for u guys to rate d purity of d gsd), and I also posted hard facts (pic of stud and dame).

So I'm not lying, neither am I unserious, the topic of this thread is "...help identify/confirm the breed..."

1 Like

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2020
3triple:

I've noticed that nairalanders are quick to call any dog they see "ekuke", so I came here and posted mine (but I'll admit, my real aim was for u guys to rate d purity of d gsd), and I also posted hard facts (pic of stud and dame).

So I'm not lying, neither am I unserious, the topic of this thread is "...help identify/confirm the breed..."

You should have also noticed that when ever someone makes a post here on NL with the title " please what breed is this?" " Help me confirm this breed ". The next thing that follows is trolls commenting negatives abour the pup in question even if it's a purebred....

You said it yourself your pup is just 7weeks old... give it time for it's full physical features to start showing...deworm it buy a good dry puppy food ( royal canine,Fidog or diamond) soak it with warm milk and feed the pup...also add chicken intestines ( you can get a full nylon for just 300) to it's diet. Love and feed your pup don't let others to judge it for you

3 Likes

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

You should have also noticed that when ever someone makes a post here on NL with the title " please what breed is this?" " Help me confirm this breed ". The next thing that follows is trolls commenting negatives abour the pup in question even if it's a purebred....

You said it yourself your pup is just 7weeks old... give it time for it's full physical features to start showing...deworm it buy a good dry puppy food ( royal canine,Fidog or diamond) soak it with warm milk and feed the pup...also add chicken intestines ( you can get a full nylon for just 300) to it's diet. Love and feed your pup don't let others to judge it for you

Thats true

Thanks for d tips

I will update this thread as she grows, let's see what she grows to become

1 Like

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 123papas(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
A hunter was startled by a leopard nearby, he mistakenly picked up his umbrella and pointed it at the leopard. The leopard fell down and died.

Question: Did the hunter kill the leopard?

Then ask your bitch, who the real father of the pup is
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
3triple:

Thats true

Thanks for d tips

I will update this thread as she grows, let's see what she grows to become

Yes do update us
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by amizzy48(m): 5:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

This my pup when she was 3months, I don't have the full pix I would have upload it,
The parents of dog are not pure( especially the mom) , compare ur pup with this pix I uploaded

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by amizzy48(m): 5:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Look@ my Gsd wen fully grown up, one @ 1yr 3m, the other @5+months(have been sold). Just gv it the best care even if it's not pure.

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by FreeNetflix: 5:43am On Apr 04, 2020
the Netflix site will check the legitimacy of the Visa. In any case, by one way or another in the event that it doesn't get demonstrated that Visa is legitimate, at that point enlistment process double won't be finished. So that is the reason a client can't type arbitrary digits in the portrayal area.

Free Netflix Account
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by 3triple(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2020
amizzy48:
Look@ my Gsd wen fully grown up, one @ 1yr 3m, the other @5+months(have been sold). Just gv it the best care even if it's not pure.

Wow she turned out great... and I like her coat
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by FreeNetflix: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Contrasts between the two gatherings of canines existed regardless of the way that C-hounds likewise were prepared in a genuinely unforgiving manner. An examination between the conduct during free strolling with that during compliance practices and manwork, demonstrated that during preparing more pressure signals were appeared and ear positions were lower. The ends, consequently are, that being prepared is unpleasant, that accepting stuns is a difficult encounter to hounds, and that the S-hounds obviously have discovered that the nearness of their proprietor (or his orders) declares gathering of stuns, even outside of the typical preparing setting. This proposes the government assistance of these stunned canines is in question, at any rate within the sight of their proprietor. BHow to flea collar work
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by sam121(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please the intestines you are talking about, fresh one or cooked...?

Gabrokpara001:

Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:16am On Apr 05, 2020
sam121:
Please the intestines you are talking about, fresh one or cooked...?

You can give both...I noticed dogs love fresh meats more than cooked....but here is the catch if you want to give chicken intestines whether fresh or cooked make sure you properly remove all the chicken wastes in the intestines,then wash it before giving the dog ...also in cooking add minimal Maggi no onion
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by ikechialex1(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Advertise and buy only pedigree breeds here.

https://chat.whatsapp. com/DMZ72w2TxUXJjZxsN3S550

Copy this link then close the .com space send it as whatsapp message and click
Re: German shepherd puppies for sale by FreeNetflix: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
You will be incited to enter your User ID, government managed savings number and a couple of different bits of data with the goal that they can affirm your personality. When this has been finished, your secret phrase will be reset with the goal that you can pick another one and afterward expeditiously get to your records.
[url=tiaacreflogintips.com]TIAA CREF Login[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slant Back German Shepard And Rots Puppies For Sale - Imported Parents!! / Meet “the Kakapo” The Most Useless Bird On The Planet / 15 Dog Breeds You Think You Want But Probably Shouldn’t Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.