Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,433 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (16767 Views)

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! / 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Often time I ask myself" why do very few people
rich and majority stay poor?"

In my quest to find answers to this question,I realized that the rich and the poor differ in what they think about and what they do.

In this video I'm going to tell you 5 habits that
make people stay in poverty for life

1. They live below their means.

The habit of live below your means is doing more harms than good. With a view to living below their means, they cut down important cost on things
that can make them go forward in life. Instead of living below your means why not focus on increasing your means.

If you will be realistic cut down cost is like cutting down things that can
make you happy.

Psychologically most things we
buy increase our happiness and self esteem..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17HBY5Li_Q
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:

In my quest to find answers to this question,I realized that the rich and the poor differ in what they think about and what they do.

The habit of live below your means is doing more harms than good. With a view to living below their means, they cut down important cost on things
that can make them go forward in life. Instead of living below your means why not focus on increasing your means.

make you happy.

https://
moneyaffairsonline./2020/02/16/5-
habits-that-make-people-stay-in-poverty-for-life/
angry angry angry

Where are the remaining 4? Quite unfair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Where are the remaining 4?

check out for super exciting content on our YouTube channel where you get the knowledge to grow your business.

Our publish topics are:

4 important tools of the rich and successful people

2 old lessons you have to unlearn to become rich successful ( yesterday lessons that is no longer useful)

10 great books everyone who wants to be successful financially should read.

8 habits that make the rich different from the poor.

5 activities you must give up to become rich.

introductions to each of the topics:

Topic:

10 great books everyone who want to be successful should read.

Every great achievement you see today is an accumulation of thousands of ordinary efforts of yesterday.

For you to be successful in your 20s you must be ready to commit thousands of small effort and sacrifices that you can ever imagine.

It sounds pretty good when we listen to successful people tell their success stories.

But the truth of the matter is.

If the process of becoming rich is too simple for everyone,

Nobody in this world will be poor.

If you really want to be financially independent like the rich,you need thousands of hours of learning and practice without remuneration.

This is hard work to be honest!

However,you can never be on top of the game if you don't know what other people don't know.

And one of the best way of achieving this is by reading great books.

If you are new on this channel, consider subscribing to stay connected.

So, in this videos Im going to share with you 10 great books that can make you ruch in your 20s

Book number 1:

Think and grow rich by Napoleon hill.

This is one of the great books I love to recommend to every individual who wants to embark on a journey to financial freedom.

This is because every great accomplishment started from the mind.

You must have a very good mindset before your skill sets.

What makes this book so special among other books I have laid my hands on is that.

The book's philosophy centers around the idea that success, in any endeavor, can be achieved through mental visualization and imagination.

This means that you can become anything that your think about or imaging.

If you have a proper mindset, no one can stop you from becoming the best version of yourself and nothing less.

Book number 2 cash Flow quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki...

You could visit our blog to get more details.

Topic:

Having read several autobiographies of the rich and succesful people all over the world and having studied them closely. I have no choice but to agree with a world best motivational speaker Jim Rohn who said" There are two types of pain you will go through in life, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tonnes.”

To be successful in life,the type of person you have to become before you can become what you want to become really matters.

Nothing goes for nothing. If you want to be successful you must be ready to pay the price.

Therefore if you want to move from the bottom to the top you need to learn how to discipline yourself by giving up these activities I'm about to share with you

Today, I'm going to share with you 5 activities you need to give up to become rich

Now let's get started

1. Seeking immediate gratification. Many people give up on their goals to work for others to build theirs because they want instant rewards for their labor. If you truly want to be rich you must develop the abilities to delay gratification to the future.

There is one truth about financial freedom. The truth is if you want to build a sustainable wealth you must be ready to work for thousands of hours for free before the result start coming in.

Let's say you quit you job today and start building businesses, no one can be rest assured that money will start coming in few days or month. You just have to get started and avoid being distracted with instant gratification. In fact that is what differentiate between the upper class from others. The upper class think on a long term. They have develop the courage and ability to delay gratification. As the saying goes. He who laugh last ,laugh the best.

2. multitasking.: multitasking is a killer to productivity. . Why do you have to multitask when you are not a robot?..

Read more on our blog.

Topic: 8 habits that make the Rich different from the poor.

Is there anyone who doesn't like better things ? indeed!

Everybody loves to drive in good cars, live in mansion, fly in first class,making money while asleep and many more good things of life.

However, setting goals without actions and definite time frame of accomplishment t is just a mere wish or discussion.

Unfortunately this is what most people do

For you to accomplish your desired goals, you need to get out and get your hands dirty .

Steven kings once said, "Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individuals from the successful once is a lot of hardwork "

To be successful financially you need thousands of hours or learning and practice. As you learn new habits that can make you rich. You must also learn to unlearn some bad habits that can make you poor.

To make my point clear and simple to understand, I'm going to share with you 8 habits that make the rich different from the poor.

1. The rich set long term goals,the poor don't.

Albert Einstein said and i quote:

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

If you want to be successful financially " you have to project forward in 5 years or more and imagine the type of life you want to live,
the amount of money you want to earn, the number of investment you want to have, the type of family you want to have, among other goals.

After doing this, you have to look backward into the present and ask your self " what should i stop doing or start doing that can make me move faster my goals.

This seems to be difficult for most people.

So, they set only short term goals by living from pay check
to pay check

Forgetting that they cant be working for money for ever......

2.The rich are committed to their goals.

Formal Us president, Barack Obama,once said

" A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things"

What i have learned from this is that "success is not an accident, you must be ready to commit yourself towards achieving your goals.

Whenever you set a goal you must be ready to give it all it takes to achieve it. Don't just get goals and go to sleep

If you fail to commit your self to your goals you will not transform them into reality.

Even the easiest goal will be difficult for you to achieve without commitment....

Read more on our blog.

Topic:

4 important tools of the rich and successful people.

The journey to financial freedom has never been proven to be easier. Whatever you see as success today is an accumulation of thousands of odinary effort of the past years that you might not even pay attention to.

Every effort counts in success. That is why you must hold yourself responsibile for your actions and inactions.

In the word of Jim Rohn success leaves clues.

I totally agree.

If you want to be a successful athlete that the world will celebrate you must endeavour to look out for the successful athletes in that your area of interest and study them closely.

The reason is that,
Most things we want to accomplish have been accomplished by someone else at a particular point in time.

All you need to do is to study them closely.

This will reveal some important clues you need to be successful in your chosen career.

Having got those clues that can help you in your way to success,you must endeavor to put them into action until you to get the result you desire.

This same processs is also applicable to anyone who wants to attain financial independence like the rich and successful people

So, I'm going to share with you 4 important tools of the rich and successful people.

Number one:

They use other peoples money(,Opm)

This form of financial leverage is peculiar to the rich who are well educated financially. They have learned how to use good debt and other people's money to build empire and create exponential wealth.

Now let me ask you this?

How long will it take you to safe 1Omillion naira out of your hard earned income to acquire a rental property that will bring you cash flow

Indeed! This will take a very long time and unnecessary sacrifices to achieve this feat.

This is one of the reasons why you need proper financial education to know how to use good debt and other people's money to grow your wealth.

However it is quite unfortunate that what most of us were told is to run away from debt.

Debt is bad

Get out of debt! Get out of debt is what most financial planner keep telling us.

They never told us that there is a good debt and bad debt.

The rich use good debt and other people's. Money to build empire.

Most successful entrepreneurs I have seen and worked with make use good debt and other people's money to grow their wealth.

Their bankers love to give them money because they are credit worthy.

If you are confused with good debt and bad debt.

Let me give you this simple analogy.

Good debt brings you more money because you use it to acquire assets that bring cash flow .

When you use debt to build hostel in a school environment where student accommodation is a very big problem. This is a typical example of good debt.

The cash flow from the hostel you built in a school environment where the demand is higher than the supply will pay for the expense of the property including the finance cost.

Bad debt on the other hand takes money from you either daily, weekly, monthly,or quarterly.

A typical example of a bad debt is a car loan.
Most people are poor today because they incure huge amount of consumer debts.

Please note:

It takes financial intelligence to use debt. That is why the first investment you have to make in your life is an investment in yourself...

Read more on our blog.

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:
there are videos through the link and text

angry angry angry

Meaning?

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
angry angry angry
uprof:

You omitted this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17HBY5Li_Q

make you happy.

https://moneyaffairsonline./2020/02/16/5-habits-that-make-people-stay-in-poverty-for-life/

They count their liabilities as assets
This is very common among people around the world. Very few people around the world can tell the difference between asset and liability. Ignorance of these two concepts make them count their liabilities as assets thinking that whatever they own is an asset which in actual fact is not.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11301781_pexelsphoto170811_jpeg_jpeg1bb39e05b921b957f364f4f482fb0966
The best definition of asset and liability I have found is in the popular book rich dad poor dad written by Robert kiyosaki. According to the book ‘asset is what put money into your pocket while liability is what take money out of your pocket’.

Based on this definition,you should be able to know whether your house and your car is an asset or liability.
[img]https://moneyaffairsonline.files./2020/02/pexels-photo-186077.jpeg[/img]
Knowing the right answer to this question will go along way in determining whether you are going to be rich or not

3. They rely on the traditional education system as a solution to their money problem.
Albert Einstein said and I quote ‘education is not the learning of fact but the training of the mind to think.
[img]https://moneyaffairsonline.files./2020/02/pexels-photo-1205651.jpeg?w=768[/img]

The traditional education does not train your mind to think. If it does why do majority of university or college graduates start looking for high paying job. They believe that the only solution to their money problem is to get good grade in school so as to get a high paying job
Combining financial education with your academic education will definitely help you on your journey to financial independence.

4.They are heavily dependent on monthly pay cheque for survival

monthly pay check is for those who seek short term financial security not for those who seek long term financial freedom
Depending on where you live. Earned income has higher taxes than other types of income.

Apart from taxes,have you ever seen any millionaire who live on salary?
[img]https://moneyaffairsonline.files./2020/02/pexels-photo-2988232-1.jpeg?w=768[/img]
If you really want to be rich you must know the difference between the three types of income (earned income,portfolio income and passive income) and how you can use them to become rich.

5. They blame others for their lack of money
They are not ready to take responsibility for whatever happen to them.Instead they pass the blame on others.
Please take note of this,the day you start taking responsibility is the day you passed from childhood to adulthood.
[img]https://moneyaffairsonline.files./2020/02/pexels-photo-984950.jpeg[/img]

blaming your employer,government,or parents for your poor standard of living will not solve your financial problem.

Government cant solve your personal financial problem likewise your employer cannot make you rich.

The best thing you can do is to quit the blame game and take responsibility for whatever happens to you.

If you can change these 5 habits,you will definitely
be financially independent Like the rich

angry angry angry

I have visited the link and it's a nice piece really!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

They count their liabilities as assets
This is very common among people around the world. Very few people around the world can tell the difference between asset and liability. Ignorance of these two concepts make them count their liabilities as assets thinking that whatever they own is an asset which in actual fact is not.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11301781_pexelsphoto170811_jpeg_jpeg1bb39e05b921b957f364f4f482fb0966
The best definition of asset and liability I have found is in the popular book rich dad poor dad written by Robert kiyosaki. According to the book ‘asset is what put money into your pocket while liability is what take money out of your pocket’.

Based on this definition,you should be able to know whether your house and your car is an asset or liability.
[img]https://moneyaffairsonline.files./2020/02/pexels-photo-186077.jpeg[/img]
Knowing the right answer to this question will go along way in determining whether you are going to be rich or not

3. They rely on the traditional education system as a solution to their money problem.
Albert Einstein said and I quote ‘education is not the learning of fact but the training of the mind to think.
[img]https://moneyaffairsonline.files./2020/02/pexels-photo-1205651.jpeg?w=768[/img]

The traditional education does not train your mind to think. If it does why do majority of university or college graduates start looking for high paying job. They believe that the only solution to their money problem is to get good grade in school so as to get a high paying job
Combining financial education with your academic education will definitely help you on your journey to financial independence.

4.They are heavily dependent on monthly pay cheque for survival

monthly pay check is for those who seek short term financial security not for those who seek long term financial freedom
Depending on where you live. Earned income has higher taxes than other types of income.

Apart from taxes,have you ever seen any millionaire who live on salary?
[img]https://moneyaffairsonline.files./2020/02/pexels-photo-2988232-1.jpeg?w=768[/img]
If you really want to be rich you must know the difference between the three types of income (earned income,portfolio income and passive income) and how you can use them to become rich.

5. They blame others for their lack of money
They are not ready to take responsibility for whatever happen to them.Instead they pass the blame on others.
Please take note of this,the day you start taking responsibility is the day you passed from childhood to adulthood.
[img]https://moneyaffairsonline.files./2020/02/pexels-photo-984950.jpeg[/img]

blaming your employer,government,or parents for your poor standard of living will not solve your financial problem.

Government cant solve your personal financial problem likewise your employer cannot make you rich.

The best thing you can do is to quit the blame game and take responsibility for whatever happens to you.

If you can change these 5 habits,you will definitely
be financially independent Like the rich

angry angry angry

I have visited the link and it's a nice piece really!!!

God will reward you! You are not helping the content creator to grow: and large number of people are benefiting from my contents.

That is why i post the introduction to see if my contents worth taking your time to read:
check out for super exciting content on our YouTube channel where you get the knowledge to grow your business.
Our publish topics are:

2 old lessons you have to unlearn to become rich successful ( yesterday lessons that is no longer useful)

10 great books everyone who wants to be successful financially should read.

8 habits that make the rich different from the poor.

Here are the
introductions to each of the topics:

Topic:
10 great books everyone who want to be successful should read.

Every great achievement you see today is an accumulation of thousands of ordinary efforts of yesterday.

For you to be successful in your 20s you must be ready to commit thousands of small effort and sacrifices that you can ever imagine.

It sounds pretty good when we listen to successful people tell their success stories.

But the truth of the matter is.
If the process of becoming rich is too simple for everyone,
Nobody in this world will be poor.
If you really want to be financially independent like the rich,you need thousands of hours of learning and practice without remuneration.

This is hard work to be honest!
However,you can never be on top of the game if you don't know what other people don't know.

And one of the best way of achieving this is by reading great books.

If you are new on this channel, consider subscribing to stay connected.

So, in this videos Im going to share with you 10 great books that can make you ruch in your 20s

Book number 1:

Think and grow rich by Napoleon hill.
This is one of the great books I love to recommend to every individual who wants to embark on a journey to financial freedom.

This is because every great accomplishment started from the mind.
You must have a very good mindset before your skill sets.

What makes this book so special among other books I have laid my hands on is that.

The book's philosophy centers around the idea that success, in any endeavor, can be achieved through mental visualization and imagination.

This means that you can become anything that your think about or imaging.
If you have a proper mindset, no one can stop you from becoming the best version of yourself and nothing less.

Book number 2 cash Flow quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki...

You could visit our blog to get more details.

Topic:

Having read several autobiographies of the rich and succesful people all over the world and having studied them closely.

I have no choice but to agree with a world best motivational speaker Jim Rohn who said" There are two types of pain you will go through in life, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret.

Discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tonnes.”

To be successful in life,the type of person you have to become before you can become what you want to become really matters.

Nothing goes for nothing. If you want to be successful you must be ready to pay the price.

Therefore if you want to move from the bottom to the top you need to learn how to discipline yourself by giving up these activities I'm about to share with you.

Today, I'm going to share with you 5 activities you need to give up to become rich

Now let's get started

1. Seeking immediate gratification. Many people give up on their goals to work for others to build theirs because they want instant rewards for their labor. If you truly want to be rich you must develop the abilities to delay gratification to the future.

There is one truth about financial freedom. The truth is if you want to build a sustainable wealth you must be ready to work for thousands of hours for free before the result start coming in.

Let's say you quit you job today and start building businesses, no one can be rest assured that money will start coming in few days or month.

You just have to get started and avoid being distracted with instant gratification.

In fact that is what differentiate between the upper class from others. The upper class think on a long term. They have develop the courage and ability to delay gratification.

As the saying goes. He who laugh last ,laugh the best.

2. multitasking.:

multitasking is a killer to productivity. . Why do you have to multitask when you are not a robot?..

Read more on our blog.

Topic: 8 habits that make the Rich different from the poor.

Is there anyone who doesn't like better things ? indeed!

Everybody loves to drive in good cars, live in mansion, fly in first class,making money while asleep and many more good things of life.

However, setting goals without actions and definite time frame of accomplishment t is just a mere wish or discussion.

Unfortunately this is what most people do
For you to accomplish your desired goals, you need to get out and get your hands dirty .

Steven kings once said, "Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individuals from the successful once is a lot of hardwork "

To be successful financially you need thousands of hours or learning and practice. As you learn new habits that can make you rich. You must also learn to unlearn some bad habits that can make you poor.

To make my point clear and simple to understand, I'm going to share with you 8 habits that make the rich different from the poor.

1. The rich set long term goals,the poor don't.

Albert Einstein said and i quote:

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

If you want to be successful financially " you have to project forward in 5 years or more and imagine the type of life you want to live,
the amount of money you want to earn, the number of investment you want to have, the type of family you want to have, among other goals.
After doing this, you have to look backward into the present and ask your self " what should i stop doing or start doing that can make me move faster my goals.

This seems to be difficult for most people.
So, they set only short term goals by living from pay check
to pay check

Forgetting that they cant be working for money for ever......

2.The rich are committed to their goals.
Formal Us president, Barack Obama,once said

" A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things"
What i have learned from this is that "success is not an accident, you must be ready to commit yourself towards achieving your goals.

Whenever you set a goal you must be ready to give it all it takes to achieve it. Don't just get goals and go to sleep
If you fail to commit your self to your goals you will not transform them into reality.

Even the easiest goal will be difficult for you to achieve without commitment....

Read more on our blog.

Topic:

4 important tools of the rich and successful people.

The journey to financial freedom has never been proven to be easier. Whatever you see as success today is an accumulation of thousands of odinary effort of the past years that you might not even pay attention to.

Every effort counts in success. That is why you must hold yourself responsibile for your actions and inactions.
In the word of Jim Rohn success leaves clues.

I totally agree.

If you want to be a successful athlete that the world will celebrate you must endeavour to look out for the successful athletes in that your area of interest and study them closely.

The reason is that,
Most things we want to accomplish have been accomplished by someone else at a particular point in time.

All you need to do is to study them closely.

This will reveal some important clues you need to be successful in your chosen career.

Having got those clues that can help you in your way to success,you must endeavor to put them into action until you to get the result you desire.

This same processs is also applicable to anyone who wants to attain financial independence like the rich and successful people
So, I'm going to share with you 4 important tools of the rich and successful people.

Number one:

They use other peoples money(,Opm)
This form of financial leverage is peculiar to the rich who are well educated financially. They have learned how to use good debt and other people's money to build empire and create exponential wealth.

Now let me ask you this?
How long will it take you to safe 1Omillion naira out of your hard earned income to acquire a rental property that will bring you cash flow
Indeed! This will take a very long time and unnecessary sacrifices to achieve this feat.

This is one of the reasons why you need proper financial education to know how to use good debt and other people's money to grow your wealth.
However it is quite unfortunate that what most of us were told is to run away from debt.

Debt is bad
Get out of debt! Get out of debt is what most financial planner keep telling us.
They never told us that there is a good debt and bad debt.

The rich use good debt and other people's. Money to build empire.
Most successful entrepreneurs I have seen and worked with make use good debt and other people's money to grow their wealth.

Their bankers love to give them money because they are credit worthy.
If you are confused with good debt and bad debt.
Let me give you this simple analogy.
Good debt brings you more money because you use it to acquire assets that bring cash flow .

When you use debt to build hostel in a school environment where student accommodation is a very big problem.

This is a typical example of good debt.
The cash flow from the hostel you built in a school environment where the demand is higher than the supply will pay for the expense of the property including the finance cost.

Bad debt on the other hand takes money from you either daily, weekly, monthly,or quarterly.

A typical example of a bad debt is a car loan.

Most people are poor today because they incure huge amount of consumer debts.
Please note:

It takes financial intelligence to use debt. That is why the first investment you have to make in your life is an investment in yourself...

Read more on our blog.

Thanks for reading!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:
God will reward you! Your labor will not be compensated.
angry angry angry

If you are not happy with post tell me. No be by curse.

What I did is purely fine. It is a webspace
No be you get nairaland. I could have gone to any website like yours to copy and paste on nairaland and then post the reference link.

All the images you put there na your own? Yeye boi
I even help your yeye ass self because that your video go hardly view for where you put am.
Post a decent article, call the mod, they push it to the front page you get more views on or your videos and link. But curse no go let you get common sense

That your curse na joke abeg. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:

If you are not happy with post tell me. No be by curse.

What I did is purely fine. It is a webspace
No be you get nairaland. I could have gone to any website like yours to copy and paste on nairaland and then post the reference link.

All the images you put there na your own? Yeye boi
I even help your yeye ass self because that your video go hardly view for where you put am.
Post a decent article, call the mod, they push it to the front page you get more views on or your videos and link. But curse no go let you get common sense

That your curse na joke abeg. cheesy

let me just hold my thoughts!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:
angry angry

Patapata you go curse again. Mtchew
As far as say na cyberspace we dey no yawa... You can copy anyone's content provided it is sourced.

Just goan reason my point... Hold your thoughts abeg!!!

Swear to God say everything wey you take do that video na you provide am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:

Yeye boi...

I be the 52nd subscriber for your channel 833rd view

But, Curse no go let make you rest cheesy
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:
angry angry angry

If you are viewing this thread... Watch the video and feedback on this thread. Because I no wan tell you the lapses on your video.

Abi Bros, No be the same YouTube hustle for subscribers and views

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
angry angry angry

You even went ahead to create multiple accounts con dey ask yourself questions they answer with success4a.

Which kain nonsense be that?? Who is deceiving who?

You con dey lie!! You don forget say house wey person use saliva build na dew go fall am.

Be clean and clear bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

You even went ahead to create multiple accounts con dey ask yourself questions they answer with success4a.

Which kain nonsense be that?? Who is deceiving who?

You con dey lie!! You don forget say house wey person use saliva build na dew go fall am.

Be clean and clear bro!!!

Did you know you are disturbing other people that want to read the post. Find something to do if don't have work.

Pick up a pen and write something that will educate people. and post it I want to read. If you have something valuable to offer. Promote your product too. Let me know you more.

So that I can be convinced

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2020
uprof:

[s]Did you know you are disturbing other people that want to read the post. Find something to do if don't have work.

Pick up a pen and write something that will educate people. and post it I want to read. If you have something valuable to offer. Promote your product too. Let me know you more.

So that I can be convinced[/s]
angry angry angry

Nonsensical response.

Convince you for what? By creating multiple accounts to communicate with myself grin grin deceiving people. Hell no! I don't prove points to re.tar ds.

Videos on how to get out of poverty, how to get rich yen yen...
You get rich first before teaching people
How to get rich my foot.

Dey there dey mumu yourself. Success4a lol cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Nonsensical response.

Convince you for what? By creating multiple accounts to communicate with myself grin grin deceiving people. Hell no! I don't proof points to re.tar ds.

Videos on how to get out of poverty, how to get rich yen yen...
You get rich first before teaching people
How to get rich my foot.

Dey there dey mumu yourself. Success4a lol cheesy

I have checked all your post

That is why you posted, in health, education, romance, crime,technology,

No area of specialization.

Are you an health expert, programmer,criminology, program.

All in one copy and paste. No specialization! You think I just copy post and post it. Without academic training
and years of practice in my field.
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2020
uprof:
[s] I have checked all your post

That is why you posted, in health, education, romance, crime,technology,

No area of specialization.

Are you an health expert, programmer,criminology, program.

All in one copy and paste. No specialization! You think I just copy post and post it. Without academic training
and years of practice in my field.[/s]

angry angry angry

Shut up!!! You know nothing...

Success4a

Better go hustle for subscribers!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Success4a

That's is fallacy anyway! I will be glad to know your level education and intelligence. I want to challenge you?

What do you do precisely?
Let me know your stuff. So that I can end this conversation
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Success4a

That's is fallacy anyway! I will be glad to know your level education and intelligence. I want to challenge you?

Let me know your stuff. So that I can end this conversation. I want intellectual discussion
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
uprof:

Let me know your stuff. So that I can end this conversation

angry angry angry

You are far less intelligent than you think.
Admit it you are the same as the said Success4a.
Don't bother to challenge me, it is of no use.

Focus on your YouTube career. cheesy

It is your duty to save it from going moribound.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by atmstyle: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Lol
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 6:19am On May 11, 2020
well done bro! good content!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 6:45am On May 11, 2020
facenglish:
well done bro! good content!
thanks to you! I don't know why Nigerians don't love each other? How could someone just sabotage someones effort to educate people in his own little way.
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:52am On May 11, 2020
uprof:
thanks to you! I don't know why Nigerians don't love each other? How could someone just sabotage someones effort to educate people in his own little way.
prof can I ask you some questions
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2020
facenglish:
prof can I ask you some questions
ok ! go ahead!
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:43am On May 12, 2020
uprof:
ok ! go ahead!
you said they count their liabilities as assets
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2020
facenglish:
you said they count their liabilities as assets
yes I said it any problem
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
uprof:
yes I said it any problem
is my car a liability or asset?
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2020
facenglish:
is my car a liability or asset?
consider this?

Does it bring money to your pocket! If it does it is an asset if not it is a liability
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Biafrarep(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2020
Lol, they are busy fighting instead of selling the books they came for.

There is one mistake we Nigerians often make. We should always live a balanced life and not to be in pursuit of money 24/7 only to end up never living the life at all.

Except the car is a Ferrari, Buggatti and the likes, if you have the means to buy a good car and also able to maintain it, by all means do so please.

We like suffering too much in this country, a basic car such as Lexus, Toyota etc is never a luxury but a necessity.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, they are busy fighting instead of selling the books they came for.

There is one mistake we Nigerians often make. We should always live a balanced life and not to be in pursuit of money 24/7 only to end up never living the life at all.

Except the car is a Ferrari, Buggatti and the likes, if you have the means to buy a good car and also able to maintain it, by all means do so please.

We like suffering too much in this country, a basic car such as Lexus, Toyota etc is never a luxury but a necessity.
. We are not saying you shouldn't buy a car,(a liability) it is good for us. But the rule is before you buy a car buy am asset that will finance it, your job is not and asset you owns nothing, if you are sacked you will not be able to handle you liability.

Because the will never feed you. Only your asset will feed you.

So if your liabilities are greater than asset you are in big trouble.

Necessities are transportation. If you are not competent to buy a car. it will show when you get to a filling station. Can you fill it up consistently without complaining.

Summary cars are good for us. But before you buy it buy an asset first. If not you are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 9:07am On May 14, 2020
uprof:
consider this?

Does it bring money to your pocket! If it does it is an asset if not it is a liability
it doesn't give me money but it gives me comfort, I take my family out and use my monthly salary to maintain it
Re: 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by uprof(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2020
facenglish:
it doesn't give me money but it gives me comfort, I take my family out and use my monthly salary to maintain it
it's still a liability

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To Generate Profit from Vending Machines in Nigeria? / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / Prices Of Selected Food Stuff Decreased In March – Nbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.