Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Hey, Let us connect and make some new Business Friends, introduce yourself! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hey, Let us connect and make some new Business Friends, introduce yourself! (703 Views)

FMDQ Traders Introduce Cap Bid/offer Spread To N50 In New Forex Trading Changes / Platform to connect and network with foreign business owners. / Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, Let us connect and make some new Business Friends, introduce yourself! by AfroBeatDiary: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Who is awake, introduce yourself and let's see how we can network, we mustn't be useless during this covid19 o.

I'm a vlogger and content creator, I have basic video shooting and editing skills, I run a channel name AfricanDiaryTV, here is a link www.YouTube.com/AfricanDiaryTV, I intend to promote African Cultures, heritage and general happenings about Africa on the platform. Kindly subscribe if you check it up.

I'm looking forward to link up with bloggers and share materials, man can't do it all alone!

2 Likes

Re: Hey, Let us connect and make some new Business Friends, introduce yourself! by SoNature(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
Who is awake, introduce yourself and let's see how we can network, we mustn't be useless during this covid19 o.

I'm a vlogger and content creator, I have basic video shooting and editing skills, I run a channel name AfricanDiaryTV, here is a link www.YouTube.com/AfricanDiaryTV, I intend to promote African Cultures, heritage and general happenings about Africa on the platform. Kindly subscribe if you check it up.

I'm looking forward to link up with bloggers and share materials, man can't do it all alone!

Search "Smart Money Empire" on Facebook

You will meet lots of Nigerian freelancers doing amazing stuff over the internet
Re: Hey, Let us connect and make some new Business Friends, introduce yourself! by popoolaRofiat(f): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Am a French tutor expert.I teach people French both online and class room.I can handle your French base project,The translation of English to French vise vasa.your French online exam can be handle for you with guarantee to pass.

For more enquries -08149240862,08039274818

1 Like

Re: Hey, Let us connect and make some new Business Friends, introduce yourself! by AfroBeatDiary: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2020
SoNature:

Search "Smart Money Empire" on Facebook

You will meet lots of Nigerian freelancers doing amazing stuff over the internet

Heading dere

(1) (Reply)

Make promo videos for your Business / Student Laments After Rats Chewed N30k She Kept In Her Piggy Bank - Photos / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.