Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sure Tips To Win A Bet And Avoid Common Errors Bet Traders Makes When Placing A - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sure Tips To Win A Bet And Avoid Common Errors Bet Traders Makes When Placing A (225 Views)

What Thomas Tuchel And Jürgen Klopp Have In Common As Germans / Sevilla Beat Inter Milan To Win The Europa League For A Record Sixth Time / Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Tips To Win A Bet And Avoid Common Errors Bet Traders Makes When Placing A by predictodds(m): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-XRy6wp848Ww/XfleFndI6SI/AAAAAAAAAAM/FSJfEpq6cEsggAFP5mwNOBsNBII41DS5gCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/750x750bb.jpeg[/img]

I have heard a lot of people said the lost millions due to one bet lost in their selection. but if they had avoided that particular bet event it would have been a successful trade for them.

Today, i have carefully outlined these common errors bet traders makes when placing a bet.

The following should be taken into account if you wish to be a successful trader.

1. AVOID GREED.

Greed is one common enemy of man because it only leads to regrets.
When placing a bet as a trader try to avoid greed and bet on winning possibilities. Do go thinking that you will make the whole profit on a single market you traded.

Profit is a gradual success and it doesn't come by selecting known and unknown markets, No, it happens with time.

2. AVOID FEAR.

Fear is the greatest enemy of man because it makes a sure deal unsure. Fear can damage and can cause treuma, I remember losing a market that should have elevated me due to fear of odds.

Want to be a successful betting staker? VISIT:[url]https://www.predictodds247.com.ng/2019/12/common-errors-bet-traders-makes-when-placing-a-bet.html [/url]

We meet it in our daily lives. When placing a bet, avoid fear it will make you start changing your mind on your predictions and making them look wrong to you. Am not saying you should make changes to errors you notice to your bets but when doing sure, be very much careful to avoid regrets.

3. BETTING ON BUSH TEAMS.

Ask most traders what spoilt their trade and you will hear many say, i don't even know the teams... Bush teams are unknown in football business, don't because of an appealing Head to Head of teams you don't watch on Tv or because you saw few match winnings the clubs made and thought you selected it right and at the end of the day it made you lose. in some cases, you see them losing to a weak team.

4. ODD CHANGES.

There is this saying " To before warn is to before harm". I think odd changes is a warning signal the teams are indicting. When a bet changes odd, there are possible cause for it, its either the game will go against the expected winning team or the weak team will score or it might be a war match which may result to draw.

So when placing a bet, and you find out some odds changed, it is very well advised to remove or review them carefully.

5. NUMBER OF SELECTIONS.

There are two types of betting traders in the whole namely;
The Long Traders and The Short traders. I will explain;

The Long Bet Traders as known as Accumulator Traders are traders that involve in taking much risk because the place accumulated bets. This types of traders makes more money when their bets becomes successful without any prediction going against. Accumulator Traders stakes low to earn higher.

While the Short or Single Bet Traders place a single bet. These traders have atlest 90 percent chances of winning and recovering their lost than the accumulator traders because they place bet on a football match that has 99 percent chances of winning.

But their stakes are higher and its pool of risk is too high too.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
For More about Long and Short Bet Traders Read Here

When placing a bet consider the number of bets you stake your money on because the higher the number of bets, the higher the risk and that's why when you place an accumulated bet, your broker gives you bonus on it's slip Id because your broker knows that your potential chances of winning is little, not up to 80%.

I think a selection of 10 bets is really ok for accumulated betting. And the teams should be carefully checked before placing your bet.

Having Outlined the most Common errors bet traders makes when placing a bet, you can now dodge them carefully and make money with the right predictions.

Kindly visit www.predictodds247.com.ng and subscribe to receive more football betting tips.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Manager Pep Lost Her Mum To Coronavirus / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City 05-02-2023 17:30 / Manchester City 3-0 Bayern Munich: Champions League Quarter-final, First Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.